剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
至少他以前会装装样子 做个爹
At least he used to go through the motions of being a father.
是啊
Yeah, well...
他已经不是以前的那个他了
he's not the same man you used to know.
也许你能再给他一次机会
Maybe just give him a chance.
我好想你 凯茜阿姨
I really miss you, Aunt Cathy.
我小时候看到过不明飞行物
You were the only one I ever told
只告诉过你一个人
about the UFO I saw when I was a kid...
还有约翰
except John.
他觉得我疯了 但依旧爱我不改
He thinks I'm crazy but loves me anyway.
缅怀凯瑟琳·贝克 1944-2011
He thinks I'm crazy but loves me anyway.
天啊 我真希望你能听得到
God, I really hope you can hear me.
凯西阿姨 如果你听的到
Aunt Cathy, if you're listening,
就给我个信♥号♥♥吧
please give me a sign.
丽芙
- Liv! - Oh!
嘿 丽芙 -嘿
- Hey, Liv. - Hey.
我带了麦克斯过来
Just bringing Max by.
这是我们爷俩第一次一起来扫墓
His first father-son trip to the cemetery.
- 那个高高的东西是什么 - 那个啊
- What is that tall thing? - Ah.
那是59人纪念碑
That is a monument honoring the 59.
上面那颗星代表着
The star on top represents
他们回去救的那个人
the man that they went back to save.
不仅是一座纪念碑
It's more than a monument.
牺牲的人其实都埋在下面
They're all actually buried under there.
是一个集体墓穴
It's a mass grave kind of thing.
好酷啊
Awesome.
是吗
Really? Huh.
那我告诉你一个好消息
Well, uh, you'll be happy to hear this year
今年佩兴斯家庭日的主题是 "纪念那时"
at Patience Family Day the theme is "Remember When."
我们会纪念59人 麦克斯 别挖了
So we'll be honoring the 59... Max stop digging.
我想重新宣传这段事迹
I'm trying to rebrand the whole narrative,
要让人们知道
you know, just remind people that
这不只是59个送死的人
these aren't just 59 dead men.
而是59个英雄
You know, these are... these are heroes.
听起来不错
Mm, that sounds great.
对 我们还会安排以采矿为主题的游戏
Yeah. We're going to have mining-themed games.
孩子们会表演戏剧
Kids are putting on a play
是我写的哦
written by yours truly. - Ah.
还会秉承原生态的理念
Hey, maybe even get real authentic...
把马桶里的厕纸
Swap out the toilet paper in the porta-potties
换成玉米外衣 -这个就算了
for corn husks. - Yeah, maybe not that one.
我都有点激动了
Ah, I already started shucking.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Well, uh, good to see you. - Yeah.
走吧 麦克斯
Okay. Come on, Max.
对了 麦克斯 我一直想问你件事
Hey, Max, I've been meaning to ask you something.
还记得你让我画的那张
You know that sketch you had me do...
外星人画像么
The... the one of the alien?
哦 其实那都是我编的
Oh, um... yeah, I made all that stuff up.
世界上根本没有外星人
Aliens aren't real.
看来这里她轻车熟路啊
Well, it looks like she's been here before.
跟你聊得很开心哦
Nice talking with you.
真是个馊主意 我不喜欢孩子的
This is a bad idea. I do not like children.
你喜欢
Yes, you do.
我见过你凝视桑尼宝宝的样子
I saw the way you looked at Sunny's baby.
两码事啊 婴儿很小的
That is different. A baby is tiny.
也不会说话
And it doesn't speak.
每个婴儿长大后 就会变成莉莎
Well, every baby grows into a Liza.
为什么要给他们喂食啊
Then why do you feed them?
因为不喂食 他们就会死
'Cause if you don't, they will die.
别 别介 想都别想
No, mm-mm. Don't even think about it.
如果她出了事 或者走掉
Anything happens to her or if she leaves,
我们的麻烦就更大了
we will have much bigger problems.
听我说 让她开心地活着
Okay, keep her alive and happy
几天之后她妈妈就回家了
until her mom comes home in a few days
我们就可以去纽约拯救人类了
and we go to New York and save humanity.
对了 你尽量表现得正常点
Also, try to act as normal as possible
把外星地堡的门锁好
and keep the door to your alien bunker locked
把会说话的章鱼哥关进你房♥间
and the talking octopus in your room.
放心吧 我可以的
I have got this.
我能当好父亲的
I can be a good father.
早就从电视上学会了
I've seen a lot of television.
无线网怎么回事啊
Ugh, what happened to the Wi-Fi?
这里臭烘烘的像是死过人
And it smells like dead people up here.
那你该去洗个澡
Then you should take a shower...
我亲爱的女儿
my darling daughter.
再见 我的朋友 再见
Adiós, mi amigo, adiós
嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
兄弟 你占了我的位置
Buddy, you took my spot.
你买♥♥新卡车了 真不错
Glad to see you got a new truck.
上一辆车的紧急制动
It was the, uh, problem with the emergency brake
出问题了 对吧 -你可真逗
on the last one, right? - Oh, you're real funny.
就没为别人的生命考虑过吗
You could have killed someone.
你还假装关心别人呢
Now you're pretending to care about other people.
让我看看你是怎么关心的 用拳头吗
Hey, maybe show me how much you care with your fist.
毕竟你一向如此 对吧
That's you do things, right?
看起来你今天已经输了一场
Looks like you already lost one fight today.
继续跟我杠下去 你会输两场的
But keep playing with me, and we'll make it two.
把你揍得屁♥股♥开花
It would be the honor of my life
是我的荣幸呢
to lay your ass out.
我会揍你两次 一次为我 一次为阿斯塔
In fact, I'll do it twice... once for me, once for Asta.
她要是真生我的气
Well, if she's so upset,
昨晚为什么还住我家
why did she stay at my house last night?
扯淡
Bullshit.
欢迎啊
Yeah, good to see you.
嘿
Hey, hey.
有什么好消息吗
Got some good news.
有啊 国家队连赢了四场呢
Oh, yeah, the Nats won four in a row.
我不是说国家队
I'm not talking about the Nationals.
我的活检结果出来了 阴性
My biopsy came back negative.
什么活检
Biopsy? What biopsy?
就是你一直在叨逼叨
You're the one who kept nagging me
让我去检查那颗痣
to get my mole checked.
你开车送我去的诊所
You drove me to the clinic.
什么 啥时候的事
What? When?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
但你肯定没告诉我是去做活检
Well, obviously you didn't tell me it was for a biopsy,
不然我肯定记得的
or I would have remembered.
我当然告诉过你了
Of course I told you.
自从离了华府你就表现得怪怪的
You ain't been the same since D.C.
你得重视这个问题
You got to deal with that.
去医院看看吧 看看精神科医生
See a doctor, psychiatrist,
找谁帮忙都可以
hell, anybody. - Mm-hmm.
你倒是给我说说 一个在妈妈去世后
Tell me, why exactly should I take mental-health advice
成天躲在房♥子里
from somebody who stayed holed up in the house,
六个月一言不发的人
refusing to speak to anybody for six months
能给我啥建议
when Mama died, huh? -
好吧 那个持有致命武器的人又不是我
Yeah, well, I'm not the one carrying a deadly weapon.
行啊 这样吧
Okay, all right, you know what?
咱俩又吵上了是吗 就这样了吗
Is this... is this what we have now? Is this us?
我们要一直吵下去吗
We just gonna fight all the time?
我也有朋友 他们也有爸爸
I got friends. They got dads.
他们的爸爸会带他们比赛 去钓鱼
They go to games. They go fishing and shit.
可我小时候什么都没做过
We ain't done nothing like that since I was a kid.
恰恰相反 你只会坐在我面前
Instead, all I got is you sitting across from me
成天到晚指责我的不是
telling me all the things you think are wrong with me.
你还很年轻啊
You're a young man.
这么健忘是不正常的
It's not normal to forget stuff like that.
你在做什么
What are we eating? -
这里面差了点意思 是什么呢
This is missing something. What is it?
对 是味道
Oh, right, flavor.
盐和蔬菜了解一下
Have you ever heard of salt or a-a vegetable maybe?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表