剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
因为当时你在看一本服装杂♥志♥
because you were reading a dresses magazine.
麦克斯说宝宝在你这儿
Max told me you have Baby.
宝宝 才不是 他叫查兹
"Baby"? No, his name is Chaz.
宝宝
Baby!
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
谢谢 你
Thank. You.
你帮我
You help me.
你帮助了我
You helped me.
我没想过能养大
I didn't think I'd be able to raise
一个人类外星人混血小男孩
a human hybrid alien baby toddler boy,
但我做到了
but I did.
我觉得自从遇见你
I feel like I'm a different person
我就变了个人
since I met you.
看 门是开着的哦
Oh, look, this door is open.
这可是出去走走的好方法呢
It's good for going out of houses.
我知道你要去很远的地方
I know you're going on a long trip.
给你拿了这个
I got you this.
我在她头上缝了个头巾 这样你就会记得我了
I stitched a hijab on her head so you will remember me.
我还给你买♥♥了健康小零食
And I got you healthy snacks.
要记住
Remember,
吃活鸟对胆固醇不好
eating live birds is bad for your cholesterol.
再见 宝宝
Goodbye, Baby
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mama.
我的族人一直认为
My people always thought
现代人憎恨外星人
that modern humans hated aliens
并将他们视为敌人
and saw them as their enemy.
看来阿斯塔似乎不是唯一一个
It appears that Asta is not the only human
关心异类的人类
who can care about a being so different from themselves.
我也给你买♥♥了零食
And I got snacks for you too.
你不能叫他查兹
You can't name him Chaz.
他很重要
He is significant.
与众不同
Extraordinary.
他是你我两族人♥民♥之间的桥梁
He is the bridge between your people and mine.
他的名字应该要反映出这点
And his name should reflect that.
我会给你起名叫
I will name you...
布里奇特
"Bridget."
爸爸抱抱 布里奇特
Come to Papa, Bridget.
去把这套猴子衣服脱了吧
Now go take off this monkey suit.
你看起来好傻
You look stupid.
你是奥利维娅·贝克吗
Are you Olivia Baker?
是的 是我
Yeah, that's me.
我们在找一辆失窃车
We're looking for a stolen van.
我们走访了一下 你的一个邻居说
We've been asking around, and one of your neighbors
看见你把车开进车♥库♥了
said they saw you driving a van into your garage.
我邻居都是骗子
Oh, well, my neighbors are liars,
还把狗屎扔我家垃圾桶里
and they throw their dog poop in my garbage can.
那你不介意我们进去看看吧
Then you won't mind if we take a look at inside?
嗨 亲
Hi, hon.
二
Two.
有事吗 警官 要不要一起玩
Everything okay, officers? You care to pull up a chair?
我们在调查一辆失窃货车 有人报告说
We're following up on reports of a stolen van
车停这里了
being parked here.
但看起来没有
But there doesn't seem to be one.
是没有
No, there doesn't.
抱歉让你们失望了
Well, sorry to disappoint you,
但这里唯一可以称得上是犯罪的活动
but the only borderline criminal activity
应该就是
going on around here is me
我要拿走这位先生的毕生积蓄了
taking this gentleman's life savings away.
他还真没说错
He's not wrong about that.
你俩谁能借我20块钱啊
Either of you two have 20 bucks I can borrow?
不好意思了
Sorry about this.
显然 情报有误
We were obviously given some bad intel.
你是布拉多克那边的对吧 嘿 帮我个忙
You're from Braddock, right? Hey, do me a favor.
去跟米根副队说
You make sure you tell Lieutenant Meegan
就说麦克警长说了 上个月扑克比赛
that Sheriff Mike says he still owes him $30
他还欠我30美元呢
from Iast month's poker game.
我们会转达的 -谢谢
We'll tell him. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What's happening?
昨天我们谈过之后
After we talked yesterday,
我看了一下监控录像
I took a look at the CCTV feed,
那辆车是凌晨1点半开进佩兴斯的
and that van was driven into Patience at 1:30 a.m.
就在彼得·巴♥赫♥死后三小时
three hours after Peter Bach died.
所以 副警长 你说得对
So, Deputy, you're right,
这里发生了些见不得光的事
there's some shady shit going on here.
车呢 -别担心
Where's the van? - Don't worry.
被安置妥帖了 很安全
It's on the rez. It's safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing me.
抱歉 你为了我知法犯法跟警♥察♥撒谎
And I'm sorry you had to break the law to lie to the police.
不必道歉 我没犯法
Don't be sorry because I didn't
那俩人 不是真警♥察♥
Those two, they weren't real cops.
布拉多克那边就没有米根副队
There's no Lieutenant Meegan in Braddock.
我天
Oh, my God.
所以你得告诉我你认为的他们的真实身份
So now I need you to tell me who you think they really were.
要是你说事关外星人
If you say something about aliens...
也许这次我能听进去
well, maybe this time I'll listen.
我的族人不存在失败这个概念
My people do not have a word for failure.
他们是把星球输给了灰人
They lost the planet to the Greys,
但这不叫失败
but there is no failure.
只是向前迈进
There is just moving forward
并试图拯救另一个星球
and attempting to save a different planet.
我的族人也许不理解“失败”的含义
My people may not know the word "failure,"
但我懂
but I do.
我不知道将军能不能拯救
I do not know if the general can save
这个美丽的星球
this beautiful planet.
不重要了 我什么都做不了
It does not matter. I can do nothing.
我是歌♥利亚 我知道如果我留下来
I am Goliath, and I know that if I stay,
是救不了它的
I will fail to save it
我只剩下我的孩子了
All I have left is my baby.
我必须保护他 把他带回家
I must protect him and bring him home.
第一次看到这个宝宝的时候 我并不关心它
I did not care about the baby when I first saw it.
我不止一次考虑过把它吃掉
I considered eating it more than once.
它味道肯定不错
It would be tasty.
但我到达了所有人类最终都会到达的地方
But I have gotten to a place all humans get to eventually.
我再也不想吃我的孩子了
I no longer want to eat my baby.
布里奇特需要我
Bridget needs me.
而且他睡觉的时候超萌的
And he is so cute when he sleeps
会吸他四个大拇指中的一个
and sucks on one of his four thumbs.
我甚至不介意清理他的便便
I do not even mind cleaning his poop.
那个暴脾气女孩不是唯一一个
The angry girl is not the only one
被宝宝改变的人
who has been changed by the baby.
我也被改变了
I have been changed too.
这就是为什么歌♥利亚把你交给了我
That is why Goliath gave you to me.
我现在不一样了
I am different now.
我不见得会失败
And I do not have to fail.
我不是歌♥利亚
I am not Goliath.
你忘了带零食了
You forgot your snacks!
我会帮你吃掉的
I'll eat them for you.
从山上 我看到 红色的灯
So from the mountains, I see, like, this red light,
先是 就 成一个弧形
like, starting to, like, come up in an arc.
然后跟白光所在的地方交汇
And it met where the white light was
然后就 消失了
and then just, like, disappeared.
就像是 约会
So it was, like, a rendezvous.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
冬季舞会就要开了
I've got this winter formal thing coming up.
嗯 -我妈给我买♥♥了条裙子
Mm. - My mom bought me a dress.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
就
It's--
丑死了 -挺丑的
It's awful. - It's awful.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表