剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
他是一个走出丛林
He was a man who stepped out of the jungle
被我爱上的男人
that I fell in love with.
哥利亚告诉我 时机成熟时你会来的
Goliath told me you would come when the time is right.
我现在明白 他为何说把这颗蛋交给你很重要了
I know now why he said it was very important
哥利亚警告过我 会有人为了这颗蛋来找我
Goliath warned me there would be people coming for it.
答应我 你会照顾好我的孩子
Promise you will take care of my baby.
我保证
I promise.
哈利 她不见了
Harry, she's gone.
他们想要这颗蛋 他们不会罢手的
They want the egg. They won't stop.
从后面出去
Go out the back.
好
Okay.
这些人到底是谁
who the hell are these guys?
艾利克斯·奥吉尔维
高尔文/鲍威尔集团
麦克斯刚到
max is just getting
我把他单独留在家里
to the point where I can Ieave him home alone
而不会招来儿童福利部门的年龄问题
without it being a child services issue.
除非他开始玩儿火
Unless he gets into the matches.
如果我从这地方出来
I mean, if I can handle the drunks
都能应付酒鬼
that come through this place,
带孩子也没那么糟糕的吧
kid can't be that much worse.
你是说你真想要个孩子
You saying you actually wanna have a kid?
首先我得找一个
First I'd have to find the right guy
要被我毁掉生活的合适对象
to have his life ruined by me.
有没有特别的人选了
ooh, anyone special in mind?
你是说我想到哪个受害者了吗
Do I have a victim in mind?
跟我约会就像是进入战场
Dating me is kind of like walking into a war zone.
我觉得你可是个抢手货
Hey, I think you re a catch.
而且如果你愿意
And if you wanted to,
你肯定会当个好妈妈的
I think you would be a great mom.
得了吧
Come on.
想象一下假如你怀孕了
Imagine if you were pregnant.
我们俩就是孕妈姐妹了
We could be pregnancy buddies
我们可以给他们穿
We can get them matching
印有“这就是女权主义”的连体衣
"this is what a feminist looks like" onesies.
要在你想要的时间里做你想做的事
I mean, you'd have to be willing to give up the freedom
你就得愿意放弃自♥由♥
to do whatever you want whenever you want.
你现在就可以坐上飞机去巴黎
I mean, you could just jet off to paris right now.
但是我不会
But I won't.
我只会飞回家去弄我的美甲油藏品
I'lI just jet home to my nail polish collection.
我收藏了很多美甲油
I have a lot of nail polish.
至少你闻你宝宝时 它不会让你兴奋
At least your baby won't make you high when you sniff it.
淡定
Take it easy.
知道吗
You know, it's--
我也不是很确定我是否怀孕了
it's not like I know for sure that I'm pregnant.
那我们就去看看
Well, let's find out.
在59酒吧 我们可以满足顾客每个感情阶段的需要
Here at the 59, we cater to every stage of a relationship.
避孕套 验孕棒 亲子鉴定
Condoms, pregnancy tests, paternity tests,
再加上一个在周四下午就开始周末狂欢的
plus a divorce lawyer who starts his weekend bender
离婚律师
on Thursday afternoon.
幸好这些还有存货
Thank god these are still in stock.
朱迪用它们就像是尿尿用的嘀嗒糖一样
Judy goes through them like tic tacs that you piss on.
我不知道
I don't know.
自己有没有准备好知道答案
I'm not sure I'm ready for the answer yet.
感觉没你那么勇敢
Not feelin' as brave as you.
你没看到我今天
You didn't see me run away
在健身房♥压腿时跑掉了
from the leg press at the gym today.
不过是翘掉了一个器材 你这才回来第一天
So you skipped one machine. It was your first day back.
等你准备好了 随时可以用
When you're ready, it'll be there.
你留着吧
Keep it on you.
等你准备好了 随时可以用
When you're ready, it'll be there.
我们为什么要在这火车上坐两天
why do we have to ride on this train for two days?
如果有人在铁轨上绑了个女人怎么办
What if someone ties a lady to the tracks?
如果他们是纵向绑的
If they tie her lengthwise,
我们会脱轨的
it could derail us.
有可能
It could.
但不会的 这又不是默片 哈利
But it won't, because this isn't a silent movie, harry.
而且我们别无选择
And we didn't have a choice.
运输署肯定不会让你
Pretty sure tsa won't let you on a plane
包里带着那个上飞机的
with something like that in a bag.
你知道它什么时候孵化吗
Do you even know if and when it will hatch?
不知道
No.
在我的星球 我们会和基因伴侣交♥配♥
On my planet, we mate with a genetic partner.
携带后代的伴侣
The partner who carries the offspring
会孵化数百只蛋
incubates hundreds of eggs.
这不过是其中之一
This is just one egg.
我的同类之一
One of my kind...
与人类伴侣结合而成的
Mating with a human partner.
我不知道这个蛋会长成什么样
I do not know what this will look like.
也不知道什么时候会生
I do not know when it will come.
有可能孵化一年
It could be hatching in a year.
有可能现在就孵出来
It could be hatching right now.
或者立刻马上
Or...Now. Or now.
好极了
Fantastic.
现在怎么办呢
What are we supposed to do now?
哥利亚想让我留着这蛋
Goliath wanted me to have this egg.
他知道如果他受孕了会怎样
He knew what would happen if he became impregnated.
哥利亚死了所以我可以留下这个孩子
Goliath died so I could have this baby.
我去喝杯茶
I'm gonna go get a tea.
你要点什么吗
Do you want anything?
不
No.
来个冰激凌三明治
ice cream sandwich!
我去纽约找了个
I went to new york to find an alien
和我有点像的外星人
even a little like me.
现在我看着这颗蛋
Now when I look at this egg,
好像发现了不一样的地方
I think I have found something different,
一个被人类情感玷污的婴儿
a baby contaminated with human emotion,
半人半外星人
part alien and part human.
不只是有点像我
It is not a little like me.
是跟我一模一样
It is just like me.
怎么了 迈克
what's going on, mike?
自从来了你一页书没翻
You haven't turned the page since you came in.
我
I--
我从阿比盖尔·霍奇斯那里
I got a bunch of these books
拿到一堆这种书
from abigail hodges, and...
本以为它们能帮我忘记一些事
Thought they'd help me take my mind off some stuff,
但是效果不太理想
but it's not working so well.
你想聊聊吗
Something you wanna talk about?
跟战友分享下你的想法
Share with a fellow soldier what's on your mind?
我最近有点困惑
Oh, I kind of feel stuck lately.
就好像卡壳了
You know, like I'm in the middle of something,
但我不确定怎么做才是对的
but I'm not sure which way is the right way to go.
我跟你私下讲
Look, between you and me...
我好像犯了个错
I think I made a mistake.
我可能抓错人了
I think I might've put the wrong person behind bars.
上次犯这么大错还是在华盛顿
Last time I made a big mistake like that was back in d. C.
导致我搭档那天没活着回来
and my partner, he didn't go home that day.
真倒霉
Tough break.
是啊
Yeah.
如果能安慰你我就安慰了
If I had my sage, I'd smudge you.
免费的派这就来了
Free pie is a close second.
我来一块
Psh, I'll take it.
我在越南做警卫工作
I was doing guard duty in vietnam.
梦想着回到家乡后能吃到的汉堡
Dreamin'about the burgers we'd order back home.
讲黄段子
Tellin'dirty jokes.
假装我们一点不害怕
pretendin'we weren't scared shitless.
当时有埋伏
it was an ambush.
我朋友中枪倒地了
My buddy hit the floor.
我像个傻子一样杵在哪
I just stood there like an idiot
直到他流血不止
till he bled out.
天啊 丹
Jesus, dan.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表