剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
靠这个很容易追踪外星婴儿
will make this alien easy to track...
除非
Unless...
除非这个婴儿变成了人形
Unless the baby has taken human form
又不知怎么的穿上了一双小鞋子
and for some reason put on a pair of small shoes.
它是人类混血儿
This is a human hybrid.
它肯定天生知道
It must have an innate knowledge
如何适应地球生活
of how to fit in here on Earth...
也就是说这个杂交婴儿一定非常聪明
Which means this hybrid baby must be very intelligent.
这是花朵
This is a flower.
我想大便
Baby pooping.
不行 别又拉在裤子里
No! Please don't go in your pants again.
我受不了那个味道
I can't stand the smell in here.
我已经喷光所有香水了
And I've sprayed, like, all my perfume bottles.
全都喷光了 用完了 好吗
They're... they're done. They're done, okay?
你可以到外面的树后解决吗
So can you go outside behind a tree?
我拉完了
Done pooping.
她就坐在那里等着我
She was just sitting there waiting for me.
天啊 可怜的杰伊
My God, poor Jay.
是啊 太糟糕了
Yeah, it was awful.
她在街上走向我
She came up to me on the street.
看起来不太高兴 当然这是完全能理解的
She was so upset, and she has every right to be.
我错过了她的生日
I missed her birthday.
我总是把杰伊的事情搞砸
I keep messing things up with Jay over and over again.
我太糟糕了
I am a horrible person.
才没有 你一点都不糟糕
Okay, no. You are not a horrible person.
你非常好
You are incredible.
你有爱心 善良又体贴
You are loving and kind and thoughtful.
你只是因为要杀了某人并埋了他的尸体
And you were just distracted because you had to kill a guy
而心烦意乱
and bury his body.
这件事才是糟糕的
Which was really awful.
你还好吗
Whoa, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
真的吗
Really?
我...不太好
I'm... not great.
我和埃利奥特上♥床♥了
Elliot and I had sex.
什么
Wha...
天啊 他很差劲吗
Oh. Oh, God. Was it bad?
不是的
No.
不是的 感觉很好
No, it was... it was really good.
感觉...
It was...
他只是深藏不露
It's always the quiet ones.
是吗
Oh.
我感觉就像 又一次
I guess it's just like, here I go again,
把另一个人拖进我的烂摊子里
dragging another guy into my mess.
只是这次
Except this time,
烂摊子不是我睡在五十九号♥了
the mess isn't me sleeping at The 59.
而是隐藏尸体
It's hiding dead bodies.
你没有把他拖进什么事里
Okay, you're not dragging him into anything.
是他追的你
He chased you.
我知道 但我就像那些外面连个
I know, but I'm like one of those condemned buildings
"不安全"的挂牌都没有的
that doesn't have a sign outside
废弃大楼
that says, "Unsafe,"
里面只有石棉
just filled with asbestos.
它不会立刻让你送命
And, you know, it's not gonna kill you right away,
但会让你少活几年
but it'll take years off your life.
他就是这样
That's this guy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的以为你没事了
I really thought you were okay.
处理我自己的麻烦还是很容易的
It was easier when it was just my stuff, you know?
但是现在...
And now it's...
埃利奥特变得越来越重要了 我不清楚
Elliot's becoming a thing, I don't know.
- 是啊 - 我得去健身房♥了
- Yeah. - I gotta go to the gym.
我很抱歉 达茜
I'm sorry, D'Arce.
他是个坏人 对吗
Hey, he was a bad guy, right?
他罪有应得
He deserved it.
- 是啊 - 没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
如果你见到哈利 告诉他还欠我一个派的钱
Hey, if you see Harry, tell him he owes me for a pie.
他昨晚忘付钱了
He forgot to pay last night.
爸爸 和大家的看法恰恰相反
You know, contrary to popular belief, Dad,
我和哈利的关系并不像伯特和厄尼那样
Harry and I are not Bert and Ernie.
《芝麻街》里的一对好基友
你该自己去和他要钱
You should collect from him yourself.
很抱歉多嘴了
Sorry I asked.
是我的错 对不起
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是想和他保持距离
I just need space from him.
和哈利做朋友就像...
Being friends with Harry is like...
就像养了一个谎话连篇又爱随口泄密的小孩
It's like raising a child who lies and tells secrets
他还有着奇怪的外星能力
and has weird alien powers.
好吧
Okay.
和我说说都发生了什么吧
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
你看起来像是背负着
You look like you got the weight of the world
天下苍生
on your shoulders...
不用了 多谢
No, thanks.
我自己能解决
Um, I can deal with it.
等下次哈利来了
Next time Harry comes in,
需要我把他轰走 不卖♥♥给他晚餐吗
you want me to send him home without any supper?
不用 你一半的销♥售♥额都来自他
No, he's, like, responsible for half your sales.
你可以做他的生意
You can take his money.
我只是不想让他再占用我过多时间了
I just don't want him taking any more of my time.
你好啊 阿斯塔
How you doing, Asta?
我是来自杰西普警局的托雷斯警探
I'm Detective Torres, Jessup PD.
我的人在受害人的车后备箱里
Some of my people found Sam Hodge's medical files
找到了山姆·霍奇斯的医疗档案
in the back of our victim's car.
- 哦 - 我们想找出
- Oh. - We were trying to figure out
这其中的关联
if there was a connection.
你见过山姆和受害人有交集吗
Did you ever see Sam with the victim?
他们有一起出现过吗
Have you ever seen the two of them together?
和我问的问题好像啊
That seems very similar to the question I asked.
你有在哪儿见过这个人吗
Do you remember his face from anywhere?
我...我在尸检的时候才见到他
I... I never saw him before the autopsy.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
我很擅长面部表情解读
'Cause I'm pretty good at reading faces,
我看见你脸上闪过一丝认出来了的表情
and I think I saw a flash of recognition there.
我上过面部识别课程
I took a facial recognition course.
拿到了满分
I got a perfect score even though
尽管我是在得了红眼病之后参加的考试
I had to take the test when I had pink eye.
好吧 听着 事情是这样的
All right, look, here's the deal.
这些都是山姆的病人的记录
All these records are of Sam's patients.
你能从中看出有什么联♥系♥吗
Do you see anything there that connects them?
这些都是镇上的人
These people are all from town,
我并不是很了解他们
but I... I don't know them well.
他们很少来诊所
They barely came to the clinic.
都是山姆上门出诊的病人
They're all Sam's house calls.
好吧 如果你记起来了什么
All right, well, if you do remember anything,
你知道怎么联♥系♥我们
you know how to get ahold of us.
没问题
You got it.
"我们"里面也包括我
Well, "us" includes me,
防止他没说清
if that wasn't clear.
我不知道外星宝宝变成了哪个人类
I do not know which human the alien baby turned into.
我一整天都在观察脚
I have been looking at feet all day,
寻找相符的鞋子 却一无所获
looking for a shoe match, and have learned nothing,
不过如果你上网搜索
except that if you search the internet
有着小脚的人
for someone with small feet,
你会收到太多会包含裸体的邮件
you get so many naked people emails
甚至导致你电脑死机
that your computer stops working.
不过我还有另外一个寻找外星人的工具
But there is another tool I can use to find an alien.
那个小鬼头刚刚从门口走进来了
And his chicken ass just walked through the door.
我有个秘密
I have a secret.
在佩西恩斯还有其他外星人
There is another alien in Patience.
什么 这太疯狂了
What? That's crazy.
没错
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表