剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
and writing the names down was his insurance policy.
有点道理
Yeah, that's a good guess.
要是他是被他们合伙杀掉的我可不会吃惊
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they all killed him.
看看 全是有钱人的名字
Look at them rich people names:
特洛伊·亨德里克 坦纳·科林顿
Troy Hendricks, Tanner Corrington.
听上去像老贵族
Sound like old money murderers
把障碍全杀掉
who killed their way out of trouble
他们的家长忙着戴鸭舌帽买♥♥游艇
The parents too busy buying yachts and wearing visors
根本没时间教他们辩是非
to teach 'em right from wrong.
他们的皮带上说不定
They probably wear belts
都有鲸鱼和龙虾呢
that have whales and lobsters on 'em.
一群
just a bunch
有钱到流油 特权一堆
of generational-wealth, privileged-as-hell,
打长曲棍球 爱穿浅褐色短裤和单鞋的混♥蛋♥
Lacrosse-ass, pastel-shorts, boat-shoed mother.
抱歉有点激动了 -我也经常这样
Sorry about the swearing. Oh, I swear all the time too.
看看那个人 格雷·布坎南
Look at that guy, Gray Buchanan.
真是 老
what an old shit...
混♥蛋♥一个 对吧 长官
Head, asshole guy. Right, sir?
确实是
Yeah. Actually, yeah.
你是我嘴替吧
You took some of them words right out of my mouth.
哈里
harry!
抱歉 范德斯佩格医生
Oh, sorry. Dr. Vanderspeigle.
请进 请进
Come in! Come in.
你生日后来过得怎么样
How was the rest of your birthday?
我想跟你谈谈
I would like to talk to you
再聘我当镇医生的事儿
about the offer for me to be town doctor again!
嗯 -我接受
Yeah. I accept.
那太棒了
Wow, that is incredible.
有条件
with these conditions:
我的办公室门口要限行
I want the traffic outside my office eliminated.
要独♥立♥的厨房♥
I want my own kitchen.
小护士艾伦要少说话
I want that Iittle ellen nurse to not talk,
要是她再偷我桌上的燕麦棒
and if she steals granola bars from my desk,
要重罚
I wanted her capital-punished.
哦好 其中两个条件不可能
Okay, well, two of those are impossible,
还有一个差不多算违法
and one is kind of illegal.
那给你买♥♥个白噪音机吧
How about a white noise machine?
应该能阻隔交通噪音
You know, it might block the traffic sounds.
那不行
No deal!
警长 铜石岭汽车旅馆的
Sheriff, Judy Cooper's on the phone
朱迪·库珀打电♥话♥找你
from the copper ridge motel.
好吧 我同意
Okay, deal.
我接受这个职位 我现在是镇医生了
I accept the position. I am now the town doctor.
你不能反悔
You cannot take it back.
好吧
O-okay!
太好了
great! Mmhmm.
副警长 我们手上又有谋杀啦
Ah, deputy, we got ourselves another murder!
什么
what?
哦不 谋杀案 真是糟糕呢
Oh, no, a murder. What a terrible day.
我记得他六点办了入住
I remember he checked in at 6:00,
因为我正在吃香肠
because I was eating my salami.
你最后一次看到活着的他
And that's the last time you saw him alive,
就是他入住的时候对吗
when he checked in last night?
不 后来我在停车场也见着他了
No, I saw him again later in the parking lot.
他在跟一辆黑面包车里的俩男的说话
He was talking to two men in a black van.
你好 警长
Hello, sheriff
我就知道你会来这儿
I knew that I was probably gonna see you,
嗯
so, um,
我给你做了部有声书
I made you an audiobook.
马尔科姆·艾克斯自传
"autobiography of Malcolm X."
噢朱迪 -等等 那个X不是数字1O啊
oh, Judy... Oh, it's not Malcolm ten?
我重录吧 我以为那是个10
I'll redo it. I thought that the x was a ten.
就是罗马数字10
You know, like, in roman numerals.
你记得车里那俩人的特征吗
Can you tell us anything about the men in the van?
我没怎么看清 说实话
I didn't see 'em real good, honestly.
我倒是看到了一只臭鼬 还跟着看了一会儿
I did see a skunk, though, and I followed it for a while
你有听到枪声吗 -没有
did you hear a gunshot? No.
我没听到什么特别的
I actually didn't really hear anything.
达西带着吃的来过一趟
D'arcy stopped by with food.
她挺不开心的 因为我没去成
She was really upset because I couldn't go to this party
她去的派对 所以她给我打包了恶魔腌蛋
that she went to, so she brought me devil's eggs.
你喜欢吗 -喜欢
Oh, did you like them? Oh, yeah.
很好吃的
They were really good. Oh.
而且早上柜台上还剩了几个
And luckily, there were still a couple left on the counter
我就全吃了
this morning, so I finished 'em.
你闹肚子了吗
Oh, are you having any stomach issues?
哦对 很疼
oh, yeah. Real bad.
好了 不好意思
All right, excuse me.
镇长先生 范医生
Mr. Mayor, dr. V.
我听说佩兴斯又出了一起谋杀案
I heard that there was another murder in Patience,
我很难过
and I am devastated at this news.
我们可能会有点问题
Yeah, see, we might have an issue with that.
小知识 这个浴池
Little known fact: This hot tub
刚刚好在杰瑟普县界内
is actually over the county line into Jessup.
所以杰瑟普的浴池 谋杀归杰瑟普管
So Jessup hot tub, Jessup murder.
没想到吧 米奇市长
Uh, suck on that, mayor mitch.
说不定枪手在佩兴斯开的枪呢
Huh, well, maybe the shooter was on the Patience side.
那要不我们
Well, maybe we should, uh,
看看监控录像再说
take a gander at the security cameras and see.
这儿没有监控
There are no security cameras!
我猜 -他说的没错
Is my guess. He's right.
我们这边行事谨慎
We're very discreet here, so...I mean,
还是可能有人溜进来
two people could just disappear into a motel room right now
悄悄干点什么
and do just about anything,
谁都不会知道的
and nobody would know
马上回来
I'll be right back.
恕我直言 市长先生
Look, with all due respect, Mr. Mayor,
我是佩兴斯的警长
I'm the sheriff of Patience,
我觉得这看起来就是个佩兴斯的谋杀
and this, to me, looks like a Patience crime scene.
我是佩兴斯的医生
And I'm the doctor from Patience,
我来做尸检 没想到吧
and I will do the autopsy, and you can suck on that...
真不尊重人
With no respect!
真不友好
Not very kind.
长官 真是难以置信
Sir, you're not gonna believe this.
受害者是山姆名单上的一个人
The victim was one of the names on Sam's list:
坦纳·科林顿
Tanner Corrington
他外套里有把枪
and he had a gun in his jacket.
这名字挺有趣 我都没听说过
What an interesting name I've never heard of.
哟哟哟
Well, well, well.
所以这位含着金汤匙穿奢衣的先生
So Mr. Silver spoon fancy pants
带着武器还被谋杀了 真是没想到
was carrying and got murdered? Surprise, surprise
震惊
I'm so surprised.
嗯 你好
yes, hello.
我是约翰尼·史密森
My name is Johnny Smithson.
我想报告一起杰瑟普的谋杀案
I'd like to report a murder that happened in Jessup.
佩兴斯健康诊所
知道自己快死了的挺怪的
it's an odd feeling to know that you are going to die soon.
我很高兴这次就诊要结束了
I am glad this appointment is over.
每次这个人一说起死亡
Whenever this man mentions dying,
我心底就有一种关于死亡的
that bad feeling I have about death
难受感觉
climbs to the top of my stomach.
很快 死亡对你来说就无所谓了
Soon, it will not matter to you what being dead is like
因为那时候你已经死了
because you will be dead.
你小嘴可真甜
I love your bedside manner.
我死了之后我会想你的
I'll miss it when I'm gone.
不你不会的 因为你已经死了
No, you will not, because you will be dead.
再见了
Goodbye, now.
你觉得我应该调整剂量吗
You think I should give him a different dose?
一具男性尸体 致命枪伤
One deceased male, fatal gunshot wound.
应该送去哪儿尸检
Where do you want him for the autopsy?
活人在大厅等
Alive people wait in the lobby.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表