剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
What's this we looking at here, Deputy?
就是这个蓄水池
Oh, yeah, this is an impoundment pond.
矿业公♥司♥会把废物丢弃在这里
It's how mining companies dispose and hide their waste.
丢弃在大自然吗
In the middle of Mother Nature?
你不是想说这里都是有毒的吧
You mean to tell me all this here is toxic?
没错 而且不违法
Yes, and legal.
所有矿业公♥司♥都这样做
All mining companies do it.
把他们的废物丢在人工蓄水池里
they just keep the waste in these manmade dams.
除非
Unless...
没错了
Oh, yeah, see, there it is.
合适的时机说个除非
There's nothing I love more
这是我最喜欢的
than a perfectly timed "unless."
就好像把汤匙放进了汤里
It's like-- it's like a spoon being dipped into some soup.
继续说吧 副警长 把汤送到我嘴边
Go ahead, bring that soup to my lips, Deputy.
除非 他们试图隐瞒
Unless there's been a leak
化学物质泄漏
and they've been trying to hide it.
我没夸过你聪明吧
Did I ever tell you you're brilliant, hmm?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你还记得我说过
You see, you remember how I didn't want
咱们用不着地图吧
to just look at the map, right?
现在你的聪明才智
And then your brilliance allowed
启发了我更高一级的聪明才智
my super brilliance to shine through.
你再次成为了自己故事的英雄
Once again you are the hero of your own story.
你放学后要不要去漫画书店
Do you wanna go to the comic book store after school
买♥♥最新一♥期♥的麦忍♥者博士
to buy the latest Dr. McNinja?
孩子那无忧无虑的童年啊
Ugh, the carefree life of a child.
我有过童年吗
Was I ever that young?
抱歉 我还要忙着拯救世界呢
Sorry, I'm gonna be busy saving the world.
放学后我要去树林里
I'm going out to the woods after school.
希望那个外星宝宝能回房♥车来
I'm hoping the baby alien comes back to the RV.
好 我一起去帮忙
Cool, I'll go with you and help.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我自己可以搞定
I can go by myself.
我知道你信不过我
Look, I know you don't trust me
因为我把宝宝的事告诉哈利了
because I told Harry about the baby.
我保证这次不告诉他了
I promise I won't tell him this time.
好吧 但这是你最后一次机会了
Okay, but this is your last chance.
只要肉肉 谢谢
Nothing healthy, please.
不行哦 麦克斯
Aw, come on, Max,
你蔬菜和肉都得吃
you gotta eat everything on your plate.
胡萝卜好恶心
Aw, carrots?
对你身体好
It's good for you.
她怎么知道你叫什么
How did she know your name?
哦 自从我打破吃塔可记录后
Oh, I'm pretty famous around here
我就出名了
ever since I broke the taco record.
这里没有
Nothing here.
没有外星宝宝
No alien baby.
太可怕了
This is horrible.
如果他再也不回来怎么办
What if he never comes back?
我都没教会他系鞋带呢
I haven't even taught him to tie his shoes yet.
真希望我能发出哈利的那种声音
I wish I could make those sounds
好把他吸引回来
Harry makes to lure him back.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的胃好疼
My stomach, it hurts.
不会是食物中毒吧 我们刚吃过东西
It can't be food poisoning. We just ate.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
你有没有发现那个新来食堂大妈
Did you notice anything different
艾格尼丝的有什么不妥
about that new lunch lady, Agnes?
她脸上的汗毛没有其他人多
She had less hair on her face than the other lunch ladies?
对 还有她的手表 那不是食堂大妈该戴的
Yes, and her watch, that was no lunch lady watch.
像是军方用的
It was military.
她可能是黑衣人
She might be MIB.
就因为这样她才知道你叫什么
That's probably how she knew your name.
也许她在你的食物里放了追踪器
Maybe she put a tracking device in your food.
你得拉出来才行
You need to poop it out.
我做不到
I can't.
只有早饭后我才会拉臭
I only poop after breakfast
或者我妈带我去书店时
or when my mom takes me to the bookstore.
那我们得想办法加速了
Then we have to speed things along.
来
Here.
那个太大了 怎么吞啊
That's way too big to swallow.
不是吞下去的
It's not for swallowing.
不行 我才不要放到屁屁里
No, I'm not putting that up my butt.
别墨迹了 世界就要毁灭了
Come on, the survival of the world is at stake.
我的屁屁能拯救世界吗
I can save the world with my butt?
必须啊
You have to.
这是你的命运
It's your destiny.
好吧
Okay.
我和我的屁屁会做到的
Me and my butt will do it.
蓄水池所属的是个空壳公♥司♥
It seems the pond is owned by a shell company
隶属于高尔文/鲍威尔集团
Controlled by the Galvan/Powell Group,
我们都知道
which we know was the same company
坦纳·科林顿就在那家公♥司♥上班
Tanner Corrington worked for.
很明显 被污染的水源含有重金属
Apparently, the tainted water is leaking heavy metals
流入了霍桑溪
into Hawthorne Creek,
也就解释了 我们在科林顿车里发现的
which explains the symptoms we found in the medical files
医疗记录里描述的症状
in Corrington's car.
但这事跟山姆的谋杀有关系吗
Okay, so what does this have to do with Sam's murder?
有关系
Yeah.
这个叫做科尔顿的很明显知道自己公♥司♥
This Corrington guy obviously knew his company
该对此事负责 并且试图隐瞒
was responsible and tried to cover it up,
但是山姆通过病人的情况
but Sam must have figured it out
发现了这件事
based on his patients' illnesses.
所以坦纳·科林顿
Yeah, we believe Tanner Corrington
试图让山姆闭嘴
tried to shut Sam up.
可山姆拒绝了
And when Sam refused to play ball,
他就杀了他 并且偷走了医疗记录
he killed him and stole his medical files.
那接下来怎么办 警长
So what next, Sheriff?
你要怎么替山姆寻回公道
How are you gonna get justice for Sam?
案子已经上交给
The case is being kicked up the ladder
联调局了
to the FBI. Yeah.
但是高尔文/鲍威尔集团的所作所为
But the Galvan-Powell Group they're done for.
他们会被告上法庭的
There's going to be lawsuits.
会有人被解雇
People are going to be getting fired
有人去坐牢
People going to jail.
只不过功劳算不到我们头上
Mm-hmm, except we won't get credit for that.
我们干了脏活累活
You know, we did all the hard work.
现在联调局倒好 直接冲过来
Now the FBI'S going to come in and just reach into our pants
拿走咱们的功劳
and rip off our bean bags.
我的没有 我没有蛋
Oh, not me. I don't have a bean bag.
外表上是没有
Well, not on the outside
我不太明白
I don't really know what that means.
很抱歉你的功劳
Well, I am so sorry you're not gonna get credit
被抢走了
for any of this.
霍奇斯夫人 听着
Uh, listen, Mrs. Hodges,
大家都知道你经历了很多
everyone here knows you've been through. a lot.
我们的职责就是寻求正义 好吧
And we feel it's our duty to try to make it right, okay?
所以我代表全体警♥察♥
So on behalf of the entire sheriff's department,
我希望你能收下这顶
I'd like you to have this limited-edition
限♥量♥版佩兴斯警♥察♥局棒球帽
Patience County Sheriff's Department baseball cap.
有个警长戴过
It's actually been worn by a sheriff,
所以挺有意义的
which makes it more special
你不必收下
You don't have to take that.
一顶棒球帽
A baseball cap?
我被你们误捕 连家都没了
I was arrested, and I lost my home.
有的人觉得棒球帽
Okay, well, some people consider
就是头的家呢
a baseball cap to be a home for your head.
你应该直接道歉的
You probably should have just said sorry.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
帽子挺不错的 怎么会有人不想要帽子
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表