剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I'm just hungry.
我遇到麻烦了
I have a problem.
我的组织里一定出了内奸
There has to be a mole somewhere in my organization.
我们的会面 没有其他人知道
Nobody else knew about our meetup.
狙击手也不该会知道射击的位置
Nobody else could've told that sniper where to be.
所以 恭喜你 只有你不可能是内奸
So congratulations, you're the only one who can't be the mole.
但是我可以相信你吗
Huh. But can I trust you?
当然
Of course.
那为什么我会发现
Then why did I find the alien ball
这枚外星球会被你藏在地板下面
hidden under the floorboards last night
在你吃了被我下药的东西之后 -你给我下药了
after I drugged your food? You drugged me?
你以为我傻吗 你不肯交出这玩意
Do you think I'm stupid? You held onto this
因为只有这东西能救你的命
because it's the only thing that could've saved your life.
如果你给我的食物下了药
Well, if you've been drugging my food,
那很显然我也不能信任你
then clearly, I can't trust you either.
很好 那我们把话聊开了
Good. Now we're on the same page.
我们有个共同的敌人
We have an unknown common enemy.
咱俩现在站在同一战线了
We're on the same side now.
等等 我怎么确定你这次不会给我下药
hey, how do I know you're not just gonna drug me again?
你确定不了
You don't.
胜利了 尸检归我了
Victory! The autopsy is mine.
我现在只需要
Now all I have to do
凭职务便利伪造结果
is falsify the results in my favor,
我和阿斯塔就自♥由♥了
and Asta and I will be free.
准备好了吗 -好了
Are you ready? Yes.
接下来我会这么做
Here is what I will do.
死亡时间大约在晚上11:45
The time of death was approximately 11:45 P.M.
我会写成第二天凌晨4:00左右
I will say it was 4:00 A.M. The next morning.
尸体上有泥土
There is dirt on the body
是在树林里搬运时留下的
from when we moved it from the woods.
这点报告中不会提
I will not note that.
尸体上也有淤伤
There is also bruising on the carcass
肯定是拖拽尸体时 被树枝和松果扎到的
from when we dragged it over the sticks and the pinecones.
这一点也不会提
I will not note that, either.
你是在10英尺外开的枪
You shot him from 10 feet away?
我会写成 从伤口判断 凶手大约是在
I will say that the wound indicates that he was killed
50英尺之外开的枪
from 50 feet away, approximately.
标记出子弹位置
Mark the bullet's point of entry.
这就是他的致命伤
This is the death hole.
到底出什么事了
what the hell happened?
标记好了吗
Did you mark it?
尸检还没结束呢
we have not finished the autopsy.
我做不到
I can't do it.
为什么
Why not?
我还怎么面对自己
How do I live with myself?
我杀了他
I killed him.
我怎么能心安理得的活下去
how do I live the rest of my life like this?
我也想忘记整件事
I just want to forget the whole thing.
可我做不到 做不到
I can't do it. I can't!
没事的
It is okay.
总会没事的 -不会的
It will be okay. No, it won't.
永远也回不到无忧无虑的日子了
It'll never be okay again.
我对她的痛苦感同身受
I can feel her pain as if it is inside me.
要是她能假装从未发生过这一切
If she could just pretend it did not happen,
就不会这么难受了
she would feel better.
你不要总想着痛苫
Do not think about the pain.
如何做到
How?
如果她屏蔽不掉这些难过的情绪
If she cannot push the bad feelings away,
我可以帮她一把
I can help her.
我可以抹去她那晚的
I can erase all of her memories
所有记忆 她又会重新开心起来
of that night for her, and she will be happy again.
她会忘记 一切又会好起来了
she will forget, and everything will be okay.
幸福就像一只长着20只翅膀的鸟儿
♪ happiness is like a bird with 20 wings ♪
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表