剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我们会把脐带熏黑
We're gonna smudge that umbilical cord.
用鹿皮包好
Wrap it in this buckskin.
把它放在香柏木盒子里 放在屋里
Keep it in a cedar box, put it in the house.
我们这样做是为了
We do this to keep the kid
防止孩子走得太远
from wandering too far...
或离开太长时间
Or for too long.
还不赖 怪咖
Not bad, weirdo.
我在这里没完没了地说我自己
Well, listen to me going on and on about myself
什么都不问你
without asking you anything.
告诉我 你为什么从华盛顿来到这里
So tell me, what brought you to Patience from D.C.?
哈 你知道吗
Ha. You know what?
说实话 我不介意只谈论你
I'm fine just talking about you, honestly.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
真的没那么有趣 你知道的
It's really not that interesting, you know.
试过湖边那家汉堡店吗
Have you tried that burger place down by the lake?
他们的汉堡
Their burgers there,
有你脑袋那么大
they got burgers the size of your head.
得了吧 我打赌你是这镇上
Oh, come on, I bet you're one of the most
最有趣成疾的男人之一
pathologically interesting men in this whole town.
我想知道你的故事
- Oh, wow. - I wanna know your story.
有危险吗
Ooh, is it dangerous?
是不是你告诉我 就得杀我灭口
Like if you told me, you'd have to kill.
你想知道我为什么从华盛顿搬过来吗
So you wanna know why I moved here from D.C.?
好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
好吧 我告诉你
Well, I'll tell you,
我是个警♥察♥ 我犯了个错误
I was a cop, and I made a mistake,
我最好的朋友死了
and my best friend died.
所以我拖着我生病的爸爸
So I dragged my sick dad out here
来到这个偏僻的破小镇
to this shitty little town in the middle of nowhere,
这里的人
that's full of people
都不知道该如何安分守己
who don't know how to leave well enough alone.
再见
Good night.
噢 不 请原谅
Oh, no. Excuse me.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you doing, really, sweetheart?
你还好吗 -很好 我很开心
Are you okay? - Great, I'm happy.
我活得很好 都有点太好了
I'm doing incredibly good. Too good, actually.
因为 你妈妈和我聊过了
Because, you know, your mother and I were talking,
在帕克城有很多有趣的
and there's a lot of very interesting possibilities
机会 -还有很多可爱的男人
in Park City. - Some really cute men too.
非常热爱户外运动 你喜欢的类型
Very outdoorsy. You like that.
你知道的 只要你用心去做
You know you can accomplish anything
你就能做好任何事情
if you just put your mind to it.
还记得她小的时候是多么不达目的不罢休吗
Remember how driven she was, even as a little girl?
还记得那次她在电视上看到
Remember that time on TV she saw that guy
那个家伙把桌布从桌子上拿下来
pull the tablecloth off the table
却没有洒出任何东西吗 你还记得吗
without spilling anything? Do you remember that?
是的 她是那么坚决 她练习了又练习
Yes, she was so determined. She practiced and practiced.
她打扮得像个魔术师 她拿着帽子
She dressed up like a magician. She had the hat...
我知道 她真的成功了
I know, and she actually pulled the trick off.
她为自己感到骄傲
She was so proud of herself.
亲爱的 我有个朋友 比尔
You know, sweetheart, I have a friend, Bill,
他做房♥地♥产♥生意
who runs a realty business.
也许这对你有好处
Maybe there might be something in that for you.
让我离开这里 我快要死了
Oh, get me away from here, I'm dying
放首歌♥给我自♥由♥
Play me a song to set me free
没人能像以前那样写了
Nobody writes them like they used to
所以也可能是我
So it may as well be me
他们的结局总是很悲惨
They always reach a sorry ending
他们最后总是得到它
They always get it in the end
但这对我来说还是值得的
Still it was worth it as I
你在听我们说话吗
both: Are you listening to us?
认真地翻着书页
Turned the pages solemnly and then
然后带着迷人的微笑
With a winning smile, the boy
这个天真的男孩
With naivety succeeds
最后一刻成功了 我开始哭泣
At the final moment, I cried
我总是在结束时哭泣
I always cry at endings
哦 那根本不是我想说的
Oh, that wasn't what I meant to say at all
从我坐的地方 雨水
From where I'm sitting, rain
撞在那栋孤零零的房♥子上 使我下定了决心
Falling against the lonely tenement has set my mind
徜徉在我爱人的窗前
To wander into the windows of my lovers
除非我写出来 否则他们永远不会知道
They never know unless I write
这不是声明
This is no declaration
我只是想让你知道 再见
I just thought I'd let you know goodbye
故事里的英雄说
Said the hero in the story
它比刀剑更有力
It is mightier than swords
我本可能杀了你
I could kill you sure
但我只能用这些话让你哭泣
But I could only make you cry with these words
因这些话语哭泣
Cry with these words
因这些话语哭泣
Cry with these words
因这些话语哭泣
Cry with these words
让我离开 我快要死了
Oh, get me away, I'm dying
让我离开 我快要死了
Get me away, I'm dying
让我离开 我快要死了
Get me away, I'm dying
我快要死了
Oh, I'm dying
你做的很好
You did a good job.
杰伊出生后我抱过很多孩子
I've held a lot of babies since Jay was born...
但当着大家的面这么做
But doing it like this with everyone around...
大家为了这个小宝贝齐心协力
Everyone there for the little baby...
我不知道
I don't know.
我永远不会成为杰伊的妈妈 但也许有一天
I'm never gonna be Jay's mom, but maybe someday
我至少可以成为房♥间里的人
I could at least be someone in the room.
你还记得在冰川里你第一次
Do you remember in that glacier
发现我是谁的时候吗
when you first found out who I was?
是的 我怎么会忘记
Yeah. How could I forget?
我的手肘深进了你的胸腔
I was elbow deep in your chest cavity.
我告诉过你不要因把杰伊
I told you not to feel guilty
送去领养的事内疚
about giving Jay up for adoption
因为我们会把后代送到寒风凛冽的沙漠里
because we send our offspring into the Great Ice Wind Desert.
我想我现在明白了
I think I understand now
你为什么会感到内疚
why you feel guilty.
孩子们
Children.
一代又一代
Generation to generation,
把地球上的麻烦继承下去
the Earth's troubles are passed on to them.
我的星球上 婴儿是自给自足的
Babies on my planet are self-sufficient
只能靠本能生存
and can survive on instinct alone.
而人类的儿童
Human children learn everything
从身边人那里习得一切
from the humans around them.
没有父母的引导
Without nurturing parents to guide them,
孩子就会迷失方向
those children become lost.
没有社会的帮助
Without a community to help,
人类最终会孤独终老
humans end up alone...
在遇到麻烦时 求助无门
With nobody to turn to when they're in trouble.
但还是有希望的
But there is still hope.
有些人能发现他们的力量
There are some who can find their strength.
当人们经历失忆时
When people experience a loss of time,
朋友会告诉他们这是正常的
their friends tell them it's normal,
没什么大不了的 但实际上通常是
it's not a big deal, when in fact it's often
因为他们被外星人绑♥架♥了
because they've been abducted by aliens.
我发现有些人类懂得
I discovered there are some humans
地球是多么珍贵
who are taught how precious the Earth is.
光拯救他们是不够的
It is not enough to save them.
但如果他们做不到 那还有谁会去呢
But if they can't, who will?
我想我们可能一开始就搞砸了
I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot.
你知道多少灯塔的事 伊森
What do you know about lighthouses, Ethan?
有一年夏天 我在葡萄牙海岸的一座灯塔
I did a work-study one summer at a lighthouse
边打工边学习 让人惊叹
off the coast of Portugal. It was breathtaking.
它们是指引 力量和真理的象征
They're symbols of guidance, of strength, of truth.
这才是我感兴趣的 真♥相♥
That's what I am interested in, the truth.
我知道你在这里过得很不舒服
I know it hasn't been very comfortable,
但我们做的一切都是光明正大的 因为 在某种程度上
but we've done everything above board because, in part,
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表