剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》前情提要
Previously on "Resident Alien"...
你干什么呢 -抱歉
What are you doing? - Sorry.
我已婚 -非常抱歉
I'm married. - Sorry about that.
你甭想拿回球
You're not getting your ball back.
我把它藏在了你永远找不到的地方
I've hidden it where you'll never find it.
墨菲呢
Where's Murphy?
要想再见到你的狗
"If you ever want to see your dog again,
要想再见到你的狗 就把我的外星球还给我
就把我的外星球还给我
return my alien ball."
球
Ball!
谁拿了
Who took it?
我们刚接收到个信♥号♥♥
We just picked up a signal--
是几行加密代码 但签名属于外星人
lines of encrypted code, but the signature is alien.
真的 说了啥
Seriously? What does it say?
是个电♥话♥号♥码
It's a phone number
纽约市的
from New York City.
德梅里奥比萨店 东三街
Demelio's Pizzeria, East 3rd Street.
收拾行李 咱们去纽约
Pack your bags. We're going to New York.
开门 是我
Open up, it's me.
哈利
Harry.
山姆 -不能再这样了
Sam? - I can't do this anymore.
事情已经失控了
It's gotten way out of hand.
淡定 怎么了
AII right, take it easy. What's- - what's wrong?
六个月前
这就是问题所在
This is what's wrong.
这算是某种威胁吗
Is this supposed to be some kind of threat?
他们给我寄了同样的东西
They sent me the same things--
伊莎贝尔和丽莎的照片
photos of Isabelle, Liza.
咱们去纽约参加慈善活动那次
When we went to that charity thing in New York,
他们说钱是捐给诊所的
they said that the money was for the clinic--
他们称之为捐款
a donation, they called it.
但这可不像是捐款 哈利
Well, this doesn't feel like a donation anymore, Harry.
行了 你得冷静下来 -冷静 我冷静不下来
Okay, you need to calm down. - Calm down? I can't calm down!
他们都威胁到我们家人了
They're threatening our families!
咱们得去找当局
We need to go to the authorities.
跟他们说什么
And tell them what?
你说的任何内容都可能牵连到我们
Anything you say could also implicate us.
你想这样么
Is that what you want?
我们没有任何确凿证据
We don't have any concrete evidence.
我们有医疗记录 -不够
We have the medical records. - That's not enough.
没有实际计划 我们不能跟这帮人对着干
We cannot cross these people without an actual plan.
行吧
Okay.
你继续把记录拿给我
You keep bringing me the records,
我再找多些证据
and I'll work on digging up some more proof.
再等几个月 好吗
Just give me a few months, okay?
山姆 我保证
Sam, I promise.
两个月
Two months.
山姆·霍奇斯刚来过
Sam Hodges was just here.
他威胁说要报♥警♥
He's threatening to go to the police.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
镇长本的重磅炸♥弹♥
"Mayor Ben's Major Bomb."
天
Man.
体验本·霍桑的家庭日戏剧
"Experiencing Ben Hawthorne's Family Day play,
感觉就像站在矿井里
"you feel as if you're standing in a mine
拿着根点燃的炸♥药♥
"holding a stick of lit dynamite,
倒计时直到最后一秒
counting down the seconds until it's finally over."
我不看《佩兴斯邮报》
I don't read the"Patience Post,"
别人也不该看 因为这家报社就是垃圾
and neither does anyone else'cause it's a garbage paper.
也许别人没读过
Yeah, well, maybe nobody else reads it
是因为你把所有报纸都拿回办公室了
cause you got all the copies here in your office.
镇上的人理应知道真♥相♥
The town deserves the truth,
而不是跟我同校且讨厌我的女生写的谎言
you know, not lies written by a girl I went to school with
就因为我乘法表背的滚瓜烂熟
and hates me'cause I'm great at times tables.
6乘5等于30 记得杠杠的
Uh, 6 times 5 is 30. Still got it.
是啊 是挺厉害
Yeah, you still got it.
但也许你该继续读
But maybe, uh, you should keep reading, though.
杰赛普将建新度假村
看看这个
Look at that
杰瑟普打算建造一个五星级度假村
Jessup is trying to build a five-star resort
以促进旅游业 真棒
to boost tourism. Great.
我会在他们的米其林餐厅里
I'|| get revenge on their mayor by stress vomiting
因压力过大吐一地以报复他们镇长
in their Michelin star restaurant.
哥们儿 要是你的餐厅先搞起来就不必这样了
Well, man, not if it's your restaurant first.
我是说 度假村公♥司♥仍处于勘察阶段
I mean, the resort company's still in the scouting phase.
谁说非得由杰瑟普拔得头筹
Who says it's got to be Jessup?
山脊上的格雷迪庄园
That Grady property up on the ridge
早就等着被开♥发♥了
is already begging to be developed.
度假村么
A resort? Huh.
也许对促进旅游业有帮助
Could be a great way to increase tourism,
能提高收入
you know, get some money coming in.
没错 旅游业发展的越蓬勃 收入越多
Exactly. More tourism, more revenue.
我可以买♥♥个空气炸锅放休息室里
I can get that air fryer for the break room.
健康就是财富 懂吗
Health is wealth. You understand?
行吧 我会 让全镇投票
Huh. Yeah, I'll-- I'll poll the town,
看看这个想法是否能引起大家共鸣
see if the idea resonates with people.
我跟你说
You know what?
是个好主意 -嗯
That's a great idea. - Yeah.
你也应该搞个横幅
And you should also get a banner
飞遍科罗拉多州 上面写
to fly all over Colorado that says,
请剽窃我们的度假村的理念
"Please steal our resort idea. "
嘲讽就没必要了吧
Hmm. Not sure the sarcasm is necessary.
抱歉 我只是太累了
Look, I'm sorry, all right? I'm just tired, you know.
克莱特斯最近发春
Cletus is in this humping stage.
我不得不花了半宿
You know, I had to spend half the night
守卫安乐椅不被侵犯
defending my easy chair.
说起这事儿 你知不知道怎么
Speaking of, do you know anything about, uh,
把沙发垫上的污渍去掉吗
getting stains out of couch cushions?
就是那种印的很深的污渍
I mean deep stains.
不知道 你知道怎么把恶心的画面
No, you know anything about getting disgusting images
从我脑子里抹掉吗
out of my head?
不知道
No.
别跟别人说度假村的想法
Don't tell nobody about that resort idea.
你穿什么衣服都不重要
It doesn't matter what clothes you wear.
等你见到外星人的时候
You're still gonna be covered in that gross skin suit
还得披着那张恶心的皮
when you meet this alien.
你只是嫉妒我发现了
You're just jealous because I discovered
另一个外星族人 我真正的家人
another alien who is my people, my real family.
你只是个住在移♥动♥房♥屋里的远房♥表亲
You are just a distant cousin who lives in a mobile home.
嘿 表亲也是家人好吧
Hey, cousins are real family.
起码我比坐在
I'm at least more family
你旁边的傻缺陆地海豹更像你家人吧
than that dumb land seal sitting next to you.
不许说这个野兽的坏话
Do not talk badly about this beast.
我一给它吃的 它可高兴了
When I give him treats, he is happy!
我给你喂虾的时候 你只会叽叽歪歪抱怨
When I give you shrimps, all you do is complain.
我说的原话是
AlI I said was,
给我喂吃的时候能笑笑吗
"Could you serve them with a smile? "
关上百叶窗
Close the shutters.
乌云即将来临
Dark storm cloud is approaching.
吃屎去吧 贱♥人♥
Ah, ha ha! - Eat shit, bottom-feeder.
咱们今晚晚些时候飞
We fly later tonight,
但我信♥用♥卡♥已经刷爆了
but I maxed out my credit cards,
所以出发之前多吃点 因为没钱买♥♥吃的
so eat a lot before you go'cause we can't afford food.
钱不是问题
Money is not a problem.
咱可以从钱袋里拿点儿
We can just take some from the money bag.
说的跟真的似的
Yeah, sure.
什么
What the...?
你从哪儿弄到这么多钱的
Where the hell did you get all this money?
房♥子附赠的
It came with the house.
还有张优♥惠♥券
And there is one coupon
可以在桃子夫人冰淇淋店免费吃圣代
for a free sundae at Mrs. Peaches Ice Cream.
你知道桃子夫人在哪儿吗
Do you know where I can find this Mrs. Peaches?
哈利 房♥子不会凭白冒出个装满钱的袋子
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表