剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
界外球
- Oh! - Foul ball.
哈利
Ha ha ha. - Harry.
看什么看 想玩球自己买♥♥去
What are you looking at? Get your own ball.
- 哈利 -我的
- Harry. - Mine.
-我刚接住的 -哈利
I just caught it. - Harry.
-给 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
打得不错 孩子
Good job, kid.
把球还我
I want that back.
你这是要干嘛
What are you doing?
看比赛
Watching the game.
等这帮聒噪的人类结束后
When these hammy humans are finished,
我要去采集
I'm going to pick the celestial flowers
从我飞船的水里长出来的仙花
that grew from the water of my spaceship.
我无线电要用
It is for my radio.
花跟无线电有什么关系
What do flowers have to do with your radio?
植物拥有自然界中
Plants have the most complex biochemistry
最复杂的生物化学
of anything in nature,
然而人类却用来赠予就为了说句
yet humans give them to say,
我爱你
"I love you.
这话送你 你死了
Here are some flowers. You are dead."
我想看看你建的无线电
I want to see this radio.
她干嘛那么看我
Why is she looking at me like that?
我鼻子边有鼻屎吗
Do I have a booger on the edge of my nose?
还是脸上有
Is it on my face?
我一直对无线电很感兴趣
You know, I've always really been interested in radios.
- 嗯 -就比如 它们是如何运作
- Mm-hmm. - Like, how do they work?
就比如这个
You know, like this one, for instance.
它怎么才能穿过宇宙将信♥号♥♥
Like, how does it actually send a signal across the universe
发送到你们的星球
all the way to your planet?
两天后 上午11点06分
In two days, at exactly 11:06 a.m.,
地球的轴向倾斜
the Earth's axial tilt
将与火星中转站保持一致
will be in line with the Mars Transit Station.
火星上有中转站 奇怪
Transit station on Mars? That's weird.
从不知道还有这个东西的存在
We didn't know anything about that.
人类屁都不知道
Humans don't know anything about anything.
听起来很有意思 因为这是实情
- Mm-hmm. - It's funny because it's true.
所以 这个碲裂缝
So this fissure of tellurium
会增强无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
will boost the radio signal,
把无线电发射出的信息
bouncing the message off of the radio transmitter
发到人类称其为噢么么的星球上
which humans have named Oumuamua.
然后就会将信息传递给我的族人
And it will send the message to my people.
一路发到你们星球
All the way to your planet.
通过发送端
Off the radio transmitter.
不管怎样 它会发送信息给他们
Anyway, it will send them the message,
这样他们就不会来杀光所有人
and they will not come and kill everyone.
我必须掐着时间点完成
I have to do it at that exact time.
为什么是那个时间点
Why that exact time?
因为
Because the...
这是最理想的条件
The conditions will be ideal,
之后一年内都不会有这么理想的时刻
and they will not be ideal again for an entire year,
那就太晚了
and then it will be too late.
你干嘛眯着眼睛看我
Why are you squinting at me?
你怎么问这么多问题
Why are you asking so many questions?
我脸上有鼻屎吗 指出鼻屎在哪儿
Do I have a booger on my face? Point at the booger.
我觉得你在撒谎
Mm, I think you're lying about what this is.
扎心
Painful.
你上一台无线电最后成了一枚全人类灭亡炸♥弹♥
Your last radio ended up being a human death bomb,
而你一直在撒谎
and you lied that whole time.
你刚说对无线电感兴趣
Well, you just lied to me just now
是骗我的
about being interested in radios.
我早知道你在撒谎 你演技不精
I knew you were lying. You're not a good actress.
你都没法在《法律与秩序》里
You could not play a beach corpse
扮演海滩死尸 -结果
on "Law and Order." - Excuse me.
这个 "碲裂缝"
You know, this "tellurium fissure,"
直接穿过保留地
it goes right through the reservation,
所以我认为这也许就是我们要安装无线电的地方
so I think that's maybe where we're gonna go to set it up.
我们 -是的 我们
- We? - Yes, we.
我爸跟我要一起去
My dad and I are coming
好确保你没撒谎
just to make sure you're not lying.
还是很痛苦
Still painful.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我喜欢来保留地
I like being on the reservation.
这里让人觉得很舒适 甚至有点温暖
It feels comfortable. There is a warmth to it.
他们肯定也很喜欢 总是聚在一起
They must like it too, since they're always together.
嗨 哈利 来吃点东西吧
Hey, Harry. Let's get you some food.
太好了
Yes.
大块头勒罗伊
Big Leroy.
在 -给哈利盛一盘好吗
- Yep. - Get Harry a plate, yeah?
当然
Yeah, for sure.
等等
Oh, oh, hey, hey.
勒罗伊小不点怎么样了 -应该马上要出生了
- And how's little Leroy? - Hopefully almost here.
已经开始像个舞蹈家一样踢腿了
Starting to kick like a little fancy dancer.
你喜欢户外活动吗 哈利 -对
Are you outdoorsy, Harry? - Yes.
我的人都很喜欢户外活动
My people prefer it outdoors.
你的人是指谁
Oh, who are your people?
荷兰人
The Dutch.
好了 给你 吃得开心
All right, here you go. Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就是那个跟和丹和阿斯塔一起来的哈利怪咖
You're that Harry weirdo who came with Dan and Asta.
你就是那个找怪咖说话的怪咖
And you're that weirdo who talks to weirdos.
怪咖之咖
Weirdo.
我是德鲁
I'm Drew.
其实都是我的错
It's all kind of my fault.
感觉好像我每次从城里
You know, it's like every time I leave the city
回到保留地时
and come back to the rez,
他们都要把所有人都请过来
they gotta invite everybody over.
够累的
Exhausting.
我听你说话已经够累了
I'm exhausted just listening to you.
我说不好
I don't know.
你有没有感觉自己不属于这里
Ever feel like you belong some place else?
有
Yes.
嗨 副警长 我去干洗店送洗了
Hey, Deputy, I had to drop some shirts off
几件衬衫 他们顺便让我
at the dry cleaners, so they gave me
把你的衣服带过来
your dress here to give to you.
我没送洗衣服啊
I don't have any dry cleaning.
等等 这条裙子我找了好久了
Wait, I've been looking all over for that dress.
是你帮我收起来了吗 我怎么不记得
Did you take it in for me? I would have remembered.
我可没有穿着
No, I don't make a habit
裙子招摇过市的习惯
of walking around with women's clothing.
不过呢 我还挺喜欢有口袋的裙子
Although, I do like dresses with pockets.
这样就不必拿包了
It makes the handbag optional.
当然 你也可以在肩上
Of course, you could always just throw
跨一条子弹带
a couple bandolier belts over your shoulders
每个弹孔里塞上几根卫生棉条
and tuck little tampons in each little bullet slot.
长官 你觉得我得用多少卫生棉条啊
Sir, how many tampons do you think I need?
你想带多少就带多少啊
Shit, as many as you can carry.
卫生棉条应用及其广泛
Tampons are extremely versatile.
既可以给枪伤止血
You can use them for gunshot wounds,
又能给额头擦汗
for a sweaty brow. - Oh.
这玩意应该卖♥♥给男人
They actually should market 'em to men
起名叫汉子棉条 我肯定会买♥♥的
and call 'em manpons. I'd buy them.
这番演讲不明觉厉的感觉 长官
That's quite the TED talk, sir.
对了 朱迪·库珀来看你了
Um, Judy Cooper is here to see you.
我去
Oh, shit.
她可能觉得你俩在约会吧
I think she thinks you're dating
因为你跟她跳过舞了
because you danced with her.
我没跟她跳舞 她黏着我跳的
I ain't danced with her. She danced on me.
嗨 朱迪
Hi, Judy.
我给你带了个蛋糕
I brought you a cake.
店里买♥♥的
It's store-bought.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表