剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你们俩单独待会吧
I'll let you two be alone.
如果你们俩要嘿♥咻♥
But just know, if you decide to have sex,
防止隔墙有耳
these walls have ears.
可能主要是因为我喜欢贴墙根听着
Mostly because I stand close by and listen,
而且我手♥机♥的摄像头是4K的
and my phone camera s set to 4K.
我 我不是喝多了
I--I wasn't drunk.
我只是打了个盹 没事的 真的
I nodded off for a second, but I'm fine, really.
我们必须得采取点措施了
We have to do something about this.
不能再这样下去了
We cannot live this way.
我只是有点累而已
I was just a little tired.
对 因为你都没好好休息过
Yes, because you haven't been sleeping.
我知道为什么
I think I know why.
丽芙给我讲了
Liv told me the story
你被锁在家门外的事
about you getting locked out of your house.
还有 你一直在做的梦
And that and the dreams that you've been having
说你家人都不帮你
about your family not helping you.
这肯定是有原因的
They mean something.
你感觉被他们抛弃了
You felt abandoned by them,
现在你又觉得被我抛弃了
and now you feel abandoned by me,
因为度假村的事我跟你吵了场大架
because I've been fighting you so hard on the resort,
但你现在不用再担心了 好吗
but you don't have to worry about that anymore, okay?
我觉得在城里建一个度假村
There's--there's a lot of good that can come
其实也挺好的
from having a resort in town.
所以我赞同
So I'm with you.
我不想因为我而影响了你的信念
I don't want you to stop doing what you believe in.
我总得做点什么吧
I have to do something.
你知道吗 人们总是说
You know how they say your life...
当你觉得自己濒死时 会回想自己的一生
flashes before your eyes when you think you're gonna die?
我当时就有这种感觉
I feel like that might have happened to me.
天 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我 我不知道
I--I don't know.
突然间
It was, like, all of a sudden,
撞车的时候 我
when I was crashing, I...
想起了所有的事
remembered all these things at once.
所有特殊的时刻
You know, all these special moments.
都一下子涌入脑海
And they were all here.
在佩兴斯
You know, in Patience.
跟我爱的人在一起
With people that I love.
跟你在一起 还有麦克斯
With you...and Max.
阿斯塔 丹 达西
Asta, Dan, D'arcy,
凯拉 丽芙 麦克
Kayla, Liv, Mike.
艾伦
Ellen.
艾伦 -哇
Ellen. - Aww.
我那么努力想改变这个城市
I've been trying so hard to change this town...
想让它更完美
to make it perfect.
但它已经很完美了
And it already is.
至少对我来说是如此
At least to me.
而且
And...
我不想它发生任何改变
I don't want it to change.
为了让大家都喜欢我
I'm just so tired
感觉好累啊
of trying to get everyone to like me.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
大家都爱你
Everybody loves you.
并不是
No, they don't.
我对他们来说只是市长而已
I'm just the mayor to them.
不是的 -但我知道你爱我
No. - But I know that you do.
这就足够了
You know, and that's what matters.
我爱你
I do.
找到你了
There you are.
跟你在一起的是谁呢
But who is that with you?
确保房♥间安全 -好的 这就去
Secure the room. - All right, got it.
安全
Clear.
感谢上帝 我还有外星人球
Thank God I still have the alien ball.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
外星人追踪者一直致力于
The Alien Tracker was committed
找回他的孩子
to finding his child.
但是这不止是他
But it wasn't just commitment
愿意为之去死的承诺
that made him willing to die for it.
外星人球
The alien ball.
也意味着爱
There was love too.
安娜·贝尔
♪ Anna Bell ♪
即将掉落的叶子
♪ The dying leaves ♪
从树上飘落
♪ Are dancing off of the trees ♪
这是他们最简单的方式
♪ They got an easy way ♪
承诺这个词 当你加入爱
The word "commitment" becomes something different
就会变得有所不同
when you add love to it.
只有我和你
♪ Let's you and me ♪
一起跳舞
♪ Go dancing too ♪
跳坏了你的舞蹈鞋
♪ Wreck our dancing shoes ♪
人类称之为奉献
Humans call it devotion.
嘿嘿嘿
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
安娜·贝尔 逝去的流星
♪ Anna Bell, the dying stars ♪
她怎么说的 没详细讲吗
What'd she say? Are there any details?
没有 就说本出车祸了
No, just that Ben was in a car accident.
奉献的感觉不止在家人之间
This feeling of devotion is not just for families.
如果有足够的爱 谁都能感觉到
If there is enough love, anybody will feel it.
我和你
♪ Let's you and me ♪
也随着落叶起舞
♪ Go falling too ♪
我看到那个外星宝宝时
I was surprised by the feeling of love I had
涌出的爱意让我吃了一惊
when I saw the baby.
这也无可厚非 毕竟我也是个地球新人
That is understandable, because I am new to Earth.
嘿嘿嘿
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
你永远不要死
♪ Please, don't you ever die ♪
永远不要
♪ You ever die, you ever die ♪
但爱为什么会让人类吃惊呢
But why does love surprise humans?
你让我一生为之感动
♪ You moved me all of my life ♪
我希望他没事
I hope he's okay.
爱就像空气
Love is like air.
即便你看不到
Even if you cannot see it,
你也知道它就在那
you have to know it is there.
电台歌♥曲
♪ Radio song ♪
所有的电台都消失后
♪ After every radio's gone ♪
电台消失后
♪ Radio's gone ♪
电台消失后
♪ Radio's gone ♪
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表