剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Candle equipment.
这可不能抵债 你的蜡烛都是垃圾
That's not a real IOU. Your candles are garbage.
这可是顶级手工艺品 艾伦
Well, five stars on Etsy, Ellen.
群众的眼睛是雪亮的
I think the general public would disagree.
是的 我就有一个 有股腐烂的浴袍味儿
Yeah, I have one. It's rotten bathrobe scent.
那是豆蔻香型的
That's cardamom.
你不是通常不会下超过二十五美分的赌注吗
Don't you usually keep your bets under a quarter?
是啊 约翰 但我得做广♥告♥
Yes, I do, John, but I need to make this commercial.
有了这些牌 我不会输
And with these cards, I cannot lose.
- 你输了 - 你也一样
- You lose. - So do you.
谢谢你们的钱
Thanks for your money.
留着你的浴袍蜡烛吧
You can keep your bathrobe candle.
这怎么可能
How did that happen?
不应该啊 我该赢的
No, I was supposed to win!
我的天
Oh, my God!
该把桌子放在博物馆里的 老兄
Should have kept that in the museum, bro.
你祖父的桌子毁了
Your grandfather's table is crap.
听着 卧底工作最重要的是背景故事 明白吗
Now, undercover work is all about the backstory, right?
所以我们花点时间来理一下
So let's just take a minute to get ours straight, okay?
我的名字是贾斯汀·布道尔
Now, my name is Justin Preacher, all right.
你是我的妻子 布道尔夫人 好吗
You're my wife, Mrs. Justin Preacher, okay.
我曾是亚特兰大勇士队的首发投手
Now, I was a starting pitcher for the Atlanta Braves
2007年我的前交叉韧带撕裂
until I tore my ACL back in 2007,
于是我转行去做了体育广播
but I transitioned right into sports broadcasting,
在亚特兰大队的分公♥司♥一夜爆红
was an overnight sensation for an Atlanta affiliate,
我们搬到这 因为我和附近一家卫星电台
and we moved out here because I just got a lucrative contract
签了薪资丰厚的工作合同
for a satellite radio station nearby.
我还是一位执证飞行员 以及牧场主
I'm also a licensed pilot, and I'm a horse rancher.
哇 人生赢家啊
Huh, okay, quite a life.
- 那我呢 - 你啊
- And me? - Oh, you?
你的工作是世界上最重要的
You got the most important job in the world.
你是一位全职妈妈
You a stay-at-home mom
照顾我们的三个孩子 阿尔文 西蒙和西奥多
to our three kids Alvin, Simon, and Theodore.
事实上 我收回刚刚的话
Actually, you know what? Scratch that.
我本来不想这么说 但你看起来有点疲惫
Now, I wasn't gonna say nothing, but you looking a little tired.
还是说有五个孩子吧
Probably got like five kids.
好漂亮啊
Ooh, this is nice.
你们好 我是邦妮·肖
Well, hello there. I am Bonnie Shaw.
- 今天我负责介绍房♥子 - 你好
- I'm showing the house today. - Hi.
我是贾斯汀·布道尔 你好吗
Justine Preacher. How do you do?
我是一流的体育播报员
I'm a big-time sports broadcaster.
这是我可爱的小丈夫 布道尔先生
This is my cute, little husband Mr. Preacher.
他是我五个孩子的全职爸爸
He stays at home with our five kids.
这也是他为什么看上去身心俱疲
And that's why he looks so tired.
那我们先来看看厨房♥吧 妈妈先生
Wow, let's take a look at the kitchen first, Mr. Mom.
这可是每个主妇的梦中情房♥啊
It's every homemaker's dream. Come on.
那个 我还是一名执证直升机飞行员
Yeah, well, I'm also a licensed helicopter pilot,
我还用游泳池的水扑灭过大火
and I put out fires with swimming pool water.
那你一定很忙了
Well, you must be busy.
很不错
This is nice,
但是我们想找更乡土的那种
but we were looking for something a little more rustic.
你知道港湾道旁边的小红房♥子吗
Do you know anything about that red cabin off of Cove Road,
佩西恩斯的那个
over in Patience?
还带私人沙滩 我们在网上看到的
It's got a private beach. We saw it online.
这不巧了 那是万德斯本格的房♥子
It's funny you should ask. That's the Vanderspeigle cabin.
我几年前登记的
I listed that myself a couple years ago,
目前下架了
and it's off the market right now,
但是有时 业主也会被说服
but sometimes, owners can be convinced.
其实吧 那个拥有它的医生
You know, honestly, the doc who owns it,
他可是块硬骨头
he might be a little bit of work.
他是个怪人
He's a real mystery.
所以你认识他
So you know him?
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
知晓我客户的一切是我的本职工作
knowing everything about my clients is my business.
说得不错
I like that.
- 你好啊 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
挺好的 我只是在等我妈妈
It's all right. I'm just waiting for my mom.
她在买♥♥毛巾
She's shopping for towels.
挺好 有什么新鲜事吗
Oh, cool, so what's new?
我拿到驾照了
I got my driver's license.
我侧方位停车很烂 不过
I can't really parallel park for shit, but...
- 我也停不好 - 杰伊
- Me neither. - Jay.
亲爱的 你去发动汽车好吗
Honey, why don't you go start the car?
- 可以送我们回家 - 没问题
- You can drive us home. - Cool.
- 回见 - 回见
- Later. - Later.
我时常在想 会不会有一天遇到杰伊的生母
I always wondered if I would ever meet Jay's birth mother.
我是期待的 但是让不让孩子
I wanted to someday, but reuniting a child
和生身父母重聚 要听她自己的
with her birth parent is up to the child.
你明白的吧
You know that, right?
很抱歉 我之前做了错事
I'm sorry. What I did was wrong.
只是她在 在诊所的时候
It's just there she was, you know, like, at the clinic
想要勤工俭学 然后 我就越界了
asking for work-study, and, well, I crossed a line.
我只是很想要帮她
I just really wanted to help her.
我永远不会阻止杰伊重返你的生活
I will never stop Jay from wanting to be in your life,
但她应该是主动的那个 而不是你
but she has to be the one to cross the street, not you.
我明白
I know.
就这样吧
Okay.
所以六年前 他把房♥子挂到网上去卖♥♥
So six years ago, he puts his cabin on the market
是因为他急需钱
'cause he needs the money.
结果他却反过来 把所有的债
Only to turn around and pay the whole damn thing off
在一周后用现金还清了
in cash one week later?
五十万现金
Half a million in cash.
这里面肯定有什么蹊跷
That's some shady shit right there.
你觉得他是雇佣杀手吗
Do you think he's a contract killer?
好问题
Now, that's a good guess.
朋友 没有哪个清白人
Man, ain't no honest man
会突然间搞到那么多钱
got that much liquid just laying around.
我银行里也只有九万块
Hell, I only got 90K in the bank,
而且是应急资金
and that's just for emergencies.
九万块
90,000?
还是 很多了
That's... seems like a lot.
出问题了吗 副警官
Is there a problem, Deputy?
车需要一个新的启动装置
Oh, it just needs a new starter.
我的机修工可以修零件
My mechanic can do it for parts,
但是我拿不出六十五美元买♥♥新的
but I don't have the $65.
要知道 我的车可能也只能跑到九十迈
Well, you know, I was probably rounding up to that 90 anyway.
也可能是 八十五 八十七这样子
It's probably somewhere like, I don't know, 85, 87.
刚够雨天行进的
Just enough for a rainy day.
好吧 我来推一把
Okay, I'ma get out and push.
我觉得你要为
I think it's cool you're gonna
佩西恩斯打广♥告♥ 是件好事
make a commercial for Patience.
是的 也许我展示一些城市的漂亮图片
Yeah, maybe if I show some pretty pictures
人们就会想来了
of our town, people will want to come visit.
他们已经来了
They already do.
我朋友斯科特说 他加利福尼亚的所有表亲
My friend Scott said all his California cousins
想在夏天来看尸体
want to come here this summer to see dead bodies.
- 什么 - 等等 也许是谋杀案
- What? - Wait, or a murder.
不如我来你的广♥告♥里扮演死人
Hey, maybe I can play a dead guy in your commercial.
不行 不能有死人
No, no dead guys.
马克斯 佩西恩斯是一个美丽且祥和的城市
Max, Patience is a beautiful and safe... very safe town.
这里没有尸体
There are no dead bodies here.
这里 就是我们城市的医生
And this is where our town doctor
佩西恩斯凶杀之旅
被他妻子残忍♥杀害的地方
was brutally murdered by his wife.
接替他的医生也失踪了
The doctor who replaced him went missing,
但我们预计他的尸体随时有可能出现
but we expect his body to turn up any day now.
别忘了参加尸体抽奖
Oh, don't forget to enter the corpse raffle.
- 这都是什么鬼 - 大家快看
- What the hell is this? - Look, everyone.
这是我们的市长 本·霍桑
It's our town mayor, Ben Hawthorne.
迪基·霍桑的曾孙
Great-great-grandson of Dickie Hawthorne
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表