剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
这幅画是你画的吗
Did you draw this picture?
是 我为警方画罪犯的合成图
Yeah, I draw police composites of criminals.
靠
oh, shit.
给 免费的
Here you go. On the house.
谢谢 真大方
Oh, thank you. That's very generous.
一股肥皂的味道
This tastes like soap.
不好意思
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
这是本地啤酒厂造的
It's a local brewery,
说不定这家伙是在自家浴缸里酿的
which means it's just a guy that makes beer in his bathtub.
我给你换一种
I'll get you a different kind--
不用 不是酒的问题
no, no. That's not it.
糟糕
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
上次我有这种感觉时
The last time that this happened,
还是怀上麦克斯的头三个月
I was in my first trimester wfth rax.
再加上在健身房♥头晕
Plus the dizziness at the gym...
你觉得你怀孕了
You think you're pregnant?
应该是
I think so.
那恭喜你了
I mean, congratulations.
我们得拿点香槟
We gotta get some champagne.
如果怀孕了香槟也不能喝
I can't drink if I'm pregnant.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
what's wrong?
我只是不知道该怎么面对再生个小孩这件事
Ijust don't know how I feel about having another kid.
对哦
Oh, right.
因为麦克斯 -你什么意思
'cause of max. - What do you mean?
我不是那个意思 你什么意思
I didn't--what do you mean? What do you mean?
再生个孩子意味着
Having another kid means my entire life
我的人生又要耽误18年
gets put on hold for the next 18 years.
我必须重新调整生活
I have to reset the clock.
当然 本肯定会很激动
Of course, ben would be thrilled.
我是说 他是会
I mean, he would.
你确定他真的会吗
Are you sure he would?
怎么 他跟你说了什么吗
Why? Did he say something to you?
他干嘛要对我说什么
Why would he say anything to me?
我们又不会有事没事讨论
It's not like we sit around having corjversations
你们俩生孩子的事 对吧
about you guys having kids, right?
也是
Yeah.
也许他改变主意了
Maybe he changed his mind.
知道吗 我就老是变来变去
You know, I change my mind all the time.
比如之前 我就肯定只喝一瓶啤洒
Like, earlier, I was sure I was gonna have only one beer,
现在我觉得要喝半打下去
and now I'm thinking I might have six.
相信我
Trust me.
我了解我老公
I know my husband.
他还想要孩子
He wants more kids.
如果可以他都会组织个家庭乐队
He'd start a family band if he could.
是 他
Yeah, that's--he's--
你了解你老公
you know, you know your husband.
时间正好 一如既往地守时
Ah, right on time, as always. Punctual.
你真是个好医生 -谢谢
You're a great doctor. - Thank you.
不幸的是 我有些坏消息告诉你
Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you.
什么消息
What's that?
你的血检报告表明你结肠有癌变
Your blood tests indicate cancer in your colon.
非常危险
It's very aggressive.
那是帕特尔太太的报告
That's mrs. Patel's chart.
糟糕 -这才是本·霍索恩的
Whoops. - This is ben hawthorne's.
慢着
Wait.
所以我没得癌症了
So I don't have cancer?
没
No.
缺乏维生素D
Low in vitamin d.
多晒点太阳
Get some sun.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
见到帕特尔太太时不要告诉她
Don't tell mrs. Patel if you see her.
她会受不了的
Yikes.
抱歉 等等
Sorry, hang on.
斯莫伍德医生 你刚才基本上说我快死了
Dr. Smallwood, you basically just told me that I was dying.
我拿错了报告
I had the wrong chart.
难免会发生这种事 -是吗
It happens. - Should it?
不
No.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Could you give us some privacy?
也不行
Also no.
好吧
okay, well...
斯莫伍德医生 很抱歉我必须这么做
Dr. Smallwood, I am sorry to have to do this.
你一向是我们这里的顶梁柱
I mean, you will always be a pillar of this community.
但是我不得不
But I am going to have to...
问你要不要考虑
Ask you if you have ever considered
放个长假
taking an extended vacation.
要不买♥♥个房♥车 去看看外面的世界
You know, maybe buy a van? See the world?
他想解雇你
He's trying to fire you. - Mm.
你不是以前那个敏锐的医生了
You're not the doctor you used to be,
如果你继续在这里工作
and if you keep working here,
可能会害死别人的
you might kill someone.
是真的吗
Is this true?
也不是那么不真实
It's not not true.
你人真好 不想告诉我这个消息
You're a sweet boy for not wanting to tell me that.
你这人一点都不友好
You're not sweet at all.
甚至觉得你很享受这么做
It even Iooked like you enjoyed it.
我不是不享受
I didn't not enjoy it.
现在我们正式没医生了
and now we officially have no doctor.
我在发觉斯莫伍德医生要误诊你的时候
I pulled out our hiring files when I realized
就拿出了咱们的招聘文档
smallwood was about to tell you you were dying.
看来你有时间阻止了她 不过没事
Seems like you had time to stop her, but okay.
范德史宾格医生是唯一的申请人
Dr. Vanderspeigle is our only real candidate.
好医生 不过没什么可看的
Good doctor but not much to look at.
他在佩兴斯就是六分 在丹佛就是四分
He's a patience six, which is a denver four,
在加利福尼亚也就一分
which is a california one.
不知道你这么说合不合法
Not sure if any of that's legal to say.
他的生日快到了
He has a birthday coming up.
也许我可以说服他
You know, maybe I could convince him.
狡猾 给他买♥♥个礼物
Sneaky. Buy him a present.
感化他
Soften him up.
你刚刚上升到了佩兴斯的三分
You've just moved up to a patience three.
谢了
Thanks.
哥利亚的作品非常罕见
Goliath pieces are very rare.
你可以去找古根海姆的策展人试试
You could try the curator at the guggenheim.
我真地帮不了你
I certainly can't help you.
我可以直接杀了她
I could just kill her.
不 不能再杀人了
no. No more killing.
再等等 她马上就会离开
Just a minute. She'll leave.
这幅作品呢
What about this piece?
这就是哥利亚的
This is a goliath.
这是我的私人收藏品之一
It's part of my personal collection.
非卖♥♥品
It's not for sale. - Hmm.
看来对你意义重大
Seems like it means a lot to you.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
我觉得这跟你没关系
I don't think that's any of your business.
你该离开了
You need to leave now.
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但是我看得出来
but I can tell by looking at you,
你买♥♥不起这种作品的
you can't afford a piece like this.
我的财力会让你大吃一惊的
you'd be surprised by my resources.
袋子里有什么
what's in the bag?
不要
no!
抱歉 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
哥利亚希望把这颗蛋给你
Goliath wanted you to have the egg.
这就是他呼叫你的原因
It's why you were sent for.
哥利亚知道 需要外星人来指引和保护它
Goliath knew it needed an alien to guide and protect it.
一个有感情的外星人
An alien with emotions,
就像你
like you.
他是谁
Who was he?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表