剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Harry, you can't fix it.
我必须要修好 修不好我就要困在这了
I have to. If I do not, I am stuck here.
- 那太糟糕了 - 我的同胞啊
- Oh, this is really bad. - My people.
哈利 你快没时间了 好吗
Harry, you are running out of time, okay?
你修不了 你得做点什么
You cannot fix it. You have to do something.
你修不好的 因为一旦有人看见了
You can't fix it because if someone sees this,
你的处境会更糟糕 好吗
then things will get worse for you, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
退后
Step back.
好 它会爆♥炸♥吗
Oh, okay. Is it gonna blow up?
不会
No.
那是什么
What is that?
生存包
A survival kit.
干什么用的 为了让你混入地球的人群
For what? So you can blend with people on the planet?
不 为了能活到把所有人都杀死
No, so we can live long enough to kill everyone.
你说什么
Excuse me?
但我还是先做第一个事吧
But I will just do the first thing.
混进人群
The blending.
我刚到这个星球时, 事情简单多了
When I arrived on this planet, things were simpler.
我是个只用关注
I was an alien
眼前事物的外星人
and only focused on what was in front of me.
我花了两周的时间到达佩西恩斯
It took me two weeks to get to Patience.
在路上 我遇到一只狗
On the way, I met a dog
教会了我在地球生存的准则
who taught me the rules about survival on Earth.
简单的卫生知识...
Simple hygiene...
力量转换...
power dynamics...
人类不会向前看
Humans do not look forward.
记忆驱使他们缅怀
They have memories that force them to look backwards.
我外星人的一面只有一次任务失败
The alien in me only failed my mission once,
而我人类的这面
but the human in me
重历了那失败一千次
has relived that failure a thousand times.
如果这真的很痛苦 为什么我还是要回忆
Why would I think about it if it's painful?
也许人类喜欢痛苦 就像他们喜欢派一样
Maybe humans like pain as much as they like pie.
嗯
Mm.
看起来你的腿重新长得挺好
Looks like your leg grew back pretty good.
所以你外星人
So you're an alien?
是的
Yes.
你是美国本地人
And you are Native American.
我是个"牛叉"
I am Nuche.
什么是牛叉
What is Nuche?
"人"的意思
It means "The People."
所以我应该叫你牛叉吗
So I should call you Nuche?
你叫我丹就行
You can call me Dan.
我们的名字对人类来说不好发音
My name is difficult for humans to pronounce,
但是你可以叫我...
but you can call me...
这是我的外号♥
It is a nickname.
哦
Huh.
我就叫你哈利吧
I'll just call you Harry.
好的 丹
Okay, Dan.
哈利!
Harry!
穿衣服的老鼠为什么在这吃我的麦片
What is a skin rat doing here eating my cereal?
哈利 你还活着!
Harry, you're alive!
我没有授予你触碰我的权力
I did not consent to this touching.
我以为你死了 幸好你没事!
I thought you were dead. So glad you're okay!
你能去商店里给你自己买♥♥点...
Can you go to the store and buy yourself...
叫什么来着 小型蹦床
What are those, little trampolines?
- 好酷啊 - 对 然后把它
- Cool. - Yes, then take it
带到路边那个风扇店里
to the ceiling fan store just down the road.
打开头顶风扇的开关
Turn on the overhead ceiling fans
在那蹦床 然后风扇就能把你的头砍掉了
and trampoline into them so that your head chops off.
真粗鲁 你为什么这么刻薄啊
That's rude. Why are you being mean?
就是因为你 我才会困在这
Because you are the reason I am stuck here.
你想看看我的飞船长什么样吗 嗯
Do you want to see what my spaceship looks like, hmm?
这个... 就剩这点东西了
This... this is what is left!
我本来有镇上最酷的飞船
I had the coolest whip in town
现在我只有一盒子外星球
and now, I have a box of alien balls.
要不是因为你
If it wasn't for you,
我已经在我的星球上
I would be on my planet right now
吃着美味的树皮
eating delicious tree skin.
就像猪皮一样
It's like pork rinds,
但不会让你呕吐
but it doesn't make you vomit.
你可以假装讨厌我
You can pretend you don't like me,
但我知道你喜欢我
but I know you do.
你在飞船上救了我的命
You saved my life in the ship.
- 我没有 - 你有
- I did not. - Yes, you did!
你在车祸的时候保护了我
You protected me during the crash!
你就像我爸爸一样
Like... like you are my dad.
大胆 把这话收回去
How dare you. You take that back.
- 你想当我爸爸 - 我是你♥爸♥爸吗
- You wanna be my father. - I am your father?
好吧 我当你♥爸♥爸 你这个坏孩子
Okay, I'll be your father, and you are a bad boy.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yes.
我打你多疼说明你伤我多深
This hurts me as much as it hurts you.
这样太不合适了
This is so inappropriate.
你才做得不对
You are inappropriate.
就因为这样我们才相处不好
This is why we can't have nice things!
你想说什么都可以说
You can say whatever you want,
但你不能收回已经发生的事
but you can't take back what happened.
你救了我因为你爱我
You saved me because you love me.
我都不记得那场事故了
I don't even remember the crash.
知道为什么吗 因为你对我来说
You know why? Because you are meaningless
毫无意义 你这个愚蠢的傻蛋
to me, you stupid, little jerk.
我知道你是 那我是什么
I know you are, but what am I?
我... 不是 我没说我是傻蛋
I... no, I did not say that I am a jerk.
我说你是
I said that you are a jerk.
我知道你是 那我是什么
I know you are, but what am I?
你没有听清楚
You are not hearing me correctly.
我说的代词是你 不是我
The pronoun is you, not I.
我知道你是 那我是什么
I know you are, but what am I?
我回房♥间了
I'm going into that room over there.
我出来的时候 你最好已经走了
When I come out, you better be gone,
你这个愚蠢的小便便口袋
you dumb, little, shit pocket.
那说不通
That makes no sense.
能说通
Yes, it does.
只要你把便便放进口袋
If you put shit in your pocket.
记忆定义了人类的模样
Memories define who these humans are.
如果记忆太过痛苦
And if the memories become too painful
或是揭露了他们不喜欢的自己
or reveal a side of themselves they don't like,
他们的大脑便会将其深藏
their brains tuck those memories away.
我不是人类可太好了
I am so happy I am not human.
叮铃铃
Beep, beep.
真好
Yes.
你把这野兽带出来一定是夏天来了
It must be summer if you're bringing out the beast.
"阿斯塔 我是你的野兽
"Asta, I'm a beast for you.
我想念你的屁屁了 快来坐在我身上
I miss your butt ass, so come on, sit on me."
上车我们出发
Get in here. Come on.
我需要散心的时候你都知道
You always know when I need something like this.
你知道伊森两天没来工作了吗
You know Ethan hasn't come into work for two days?
所有事情都要我来做
I had to cover everything.
伊森
Ethan.
伊森 伊森
Ethan? Ethan, Ethan, Ethan.
我记不清楚... 是谁来着
I can't quite place... Who is that again?
你知道的 你记得那位医生的
You know. You remember the doctor?
- 我没... - 我帮你回忆一下
- Yeah, I don't... - Oh, let me help you.
他为无国界医生组织工作
He worked for Médecins sans frontières.
你还和他勾搭 以为我不知道
Yeah, you hooked up with him and thought I didn't know.
- 那个伊森啊 - 没错
- That Ethan. - Yes.
是这么回事
That's right.
好了 看来我们知道彼此的秘密了
Well, I guess we both know each other's secrets now.
杰伊跟我说了
Jay told me.
没有告诉你杰伊的事情 我很抱歉
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表