剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I need you to tell me how your people use this.
后退
Stay back.
这是外星激光
This is an alien laser.
别动 否则我就炸死你
Don't move, or I will blast you.
该死
Shit.
你真的只是个愚蠢的人类
You really are just a stupid human.
这就是个台球
That's a pool ball.
这个...
This...
才是外星科技
is alien technology.
别松手
Don't let go of it.
什么情况
Oh, what the hell?
我猜这对任何人都有用
I guess it works for everyone.
我怎么活下来的
How did I live?
你或许没有价值
You may be worthless,
可这个很有用
but this is not.
丽芙 你好吗
Hey, Liv. How you doing?
我在看这些医疗记录
So I've been looking at these medical records.
我在考虑
I was thinking of talking
和已故人员的家人聊聊
to the families of the deceased.
也许他们能提供点线索
You know, maybe they can shed some light on it.
好的 有道理
Yeah, um, that makes sense.
问题是
The problem is,
如果我把他们带到警局
if I pull them into the station,
他们可能会保持沉默
they may clam up.
而你是个护士
Like, you're a nurse.
他们和你相处可能更舒适
They may feel more comfortable with you.
也许我们可以一起和他们谈谈
Maybe we could talk to them together.
或许他们在这里感觉更安全
Like, here, where they feel more safe.
我不知道
Oh. I don't know.
你记得我大约十年前去世的
Do you remember my Aunt Cathy
伯母凯西吗
who passed away about ten years ago?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
你们关系很好 对吗
You guys were really close, right?
是的
Yeah.
我想知道她的死亡是否
If something nefarious led to her death,
与某些邪恶行径有关
I'd want to know.
这些人的家人有权知道
These people's families deserve to know.
也许这家伙和山姆的死有关系
Maybe this guy had something to do with Sam's death.
也许我们能搞清楚事情经过和原因
Maybe we can find out what and why.
给我吧
Give me those.
我认为克里特斯更有优势
Think Cletus got an advantage.
他的粗短腿让他的鼻子快碰到地面了
His stubby legs keeps his nose close to the ground.
也许根本不用狗
May not even need the dogs.
钱包那么大的味道
Way that wallet smelled,
也许我自己就能嗅到
I'd probably be able to sniff them out myself.
是的 我们会找到的
Yeah, we'll find it.
关键在于决心
Name of the game is determination.
持之以恒
You search hard enough for long enough,
你总会找到
you always find it.
听起来你天生是干这行的
Seems like you were born for this work.
这令我很好奇一个城市警♥察♥
Makes me wonder how a city cop ended up
怎么会跑到科罗拉多的森林里
in the Colorado woods.
你又在找新线索了么 警探
What, you sniffing down a new trail now, Detective?
最好谨慎些
Better be careful.
下定决心的人不只你一个
You're not the only one who's determined.
是啊 我离家很远
Yeah, I'm a long way from home.
在佩西恩斯森林里工作
Being in these woods of Patience is a far cry
和跳下桥追宝石盗窃犯比可差远了
from chasing diamond thieves off of bridges.
不会吧 那是你
No way, that was you?
我看到过 警♥察♥跳进水里
I read about that, cop jumps in the water,
追回了数百颗钻石
recovers millions in diamonds.
你是华盛顿男美人鱼吗
You're the D.C.Merman?
是美迈克负责
Well, it was Mer-Mike through the department, yeah.
但我在他游到一半的时候把钻石抢走了
But I snatched the diamonds right off him mid-swim.
他嗅到了气味
Oh! He's got a scent.
有发现么 小伙子 发现了什么
You got something, boy? You got something?
你要去哪
Where you going?
往前走 继续 小伙子
Oh, yeah, there he go. Go on, boy.
你能告诉我们为什么山姆要治疗你母亲吗
Can you tell us why Sam was treating your mother?
糖尿病 哮喘 椎间盘突出
Diabetes, asthma, herniated disk,
而且她有一种古怪的神经病
and she had this weird nerve thing.
那让她的手看起来像这样
It made her hand look like this...
我记得你父亲
I remember your dad.
他有一辆侧面有画的厢式货车
He had that panel van with the painting on the side.
画的是海神尼普顿
Neptune, god of the sea.
他以前每个周末
He used to take us fishing every weekend
都带我们去霍桑溪钓鱼
on Hawthorne Creek.
瑞克叔叔非常痛苦
Uncle Rick was in a ton of pain.
他患有结肠癌
It was colon cancer,
所以医生们不得不切掉他的排泄器官
so they had to take out all his plumbing.
到最后 他只剩下皮包骨了
By the end, he was just skin and bones.
在你身上不糟
Not that it looks bad on you.
你骨瘦如柴但你很可爱
You're skin and bones and you're cute.
她还患有胰腺癌
And cancer, course. Pancreatic.
瑞克叔叔以前常带我们去小溪
Uncle Rick used to take us to the creek
我们还会抓青蛙
and we'd catch frogs.
让它们赛跑但从来不吃它们
And we'd race 'em, but we'd never eat them.
只是偶尔会吃
Only sometimes.
她得了皮疹 好不了
And she had this rash, wouldn't go away.
让她的手看起来像个披萨
Made her hand look like a pizza.
所以这样 但是披萨
So this... but a pizza.
他只是 直到他死前都
He just... he never got to meet Kevin, you know,
没见过凯文
before he died.
他真的很喜欢动物
And he really loved animals.
不是说你是动物
Not that you're an animal.
不 不是那样的 你是个小宝宝
No, no. You're a baby.
你是个人皮婴儿
You're a human skin baby.
见鬼的癌症
Screw cancer, you know?
但你不会得癌症的 对吧
But you're not gonna get cancer, are you?
你不会 因为我们给你涂乳液
No, because we put lotion on your body.
要保护好你的小红皮肤
Gotta protect your little baby pinky skin.
感觉真好
Oh, that feels so good.
你的小肚肚感觉真舒服
Oh, that feels so good for your belly.
你认识这个男人么
Do you recognize this man?
- 不认识 - 不认识
- No. - Nope.
凯文 这是为了你的健康
Kevin! This is for your health.
凯文
Kevin.
你注意到他们每个人
Did you notice they each mentioned
都提到在霍桑溪呆过吗
spending time at Hawthorne Creek?
是的
Yeah.
而且每个人都在手上或脚上
And everyone had a rash
有皮疹
on either their hand or feet.
癌症 肾脏疾病 神经问题 皮疹
Look, cancer, kidneys, nerve issue, rash.
重金属中毒会导致这些后果
Heavy metal poisoning could do that.
霍桑溪里的水有毒
Poison in the water at Hawthorne Creek.
是的
Yeah.
有人在掩盖这件事
And someone was covering it up.
- 猫回来了 - 他怎么进来的
- The cat is back. - How did he get in here?
你在这啊
There you are,
你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小忍♥者
you sneaky little ninja boy.
来吧 我们得把外套穿上
Come on, we gotta get your coat on.
过来 穿上它
Come here, get it on.
你怎么能
I mean, how do you say no
拒绝这样一张宝贝天使脸呢
to this little baby angel face?
你太重了
Ugh, you are so heavy.
再见 各位
See you guys.
再见
Bye.
你那该死的藏身处在哪
Where is this stupid hideout of yours?
我们已经在这条路上走了二十分钟了
We have been on this path for 20 minutes.
房♥车在森林深处
The RV is deep in the forest.
房♥车是你驾驶的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表