剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
哈利关心自己的后代是人类的天性
Harry, it's human nature to care about your offspring.
这是人类的天性 不是外星人天性
It is human nature, not alien nature.
我们不在乎我们的孩子死不死
We do not care if our children die,
只要他们死在沟里
as long as they die in a ditch
不是死在路上
and not in the road
打扰大家开车就行
where they will make it bumpy for our vehicles.
自私的孩子们
Selfish children.
听着 我还是不明白
Okay, look, I'm still confused.
未来的你给过去的你发了一条信息 但是是怎么发呢
The future you sent the past you a message, but how?
你有时光机吗
Do you have a time machine?
等等 我们能回到过去吗
Wait. Can we go back in time?
根本就没有时光机这种东西
There is no such thing as a time machine.
穿越时间的唯一有效方法
The only effective way to travel through time
是通过 是通过
is through...is through...
没有一个词能总结
There is no word for it.
在英语中
In English,
传送门 我猜 就是最接近的说法
a portal, I guess, is the closest thing you could say.
但你不会理解的
But you would not understand it.
来吧 传送门 你解释吧
Try me. Portals. Go on.
传送门是
A portal is a split
时间织物上的裂缝
in the fabric of time.
好
Okay.
嗯 好
Uh, well,
时间织物
the fabric of time,
就像
and it is like a--
有点像涤棉混纺
sort of like a poly-wool blend.
当加速的原子加速时
As the accelerating atoms speed up,
会导致织物脱落 因为
it causes the fabric to peel sort of nubbins because--
哈利 你根本不知道你在说什么吧
Harry, you don't know what you're talking about, do you?
确实不知道
No, I don't.
我们也一直没弄明白
My people have never figured it out.
我想我是穿过了另一个
I guess I went through an existing portal
外星种族留下的传送门
left by another alien race.
什么
What?
只有两个外星物种使用传送门
There are only two alien species that use portals.
灰人
The Greys.
但不是他们
But it is not them.
它们对人类没有任何用处
They have no use for humans,
除了探测他们的排泄孔
except to probe their elimination holes.
但还有一个
But there is one more.
什么
Who?
阿尔法龙族
Alpha Draconians.
他们就有传送门
They use portals.
阿尔法龙族
他们危险吗
Are they dangerous?
和灰人不一样
Not the same way as Greys are,
但他们很擅长伪装自己
but they are good at disguising themselves.
它们可以看起来像人类
They can look human.
天呐
God!
你干嘛
What the hell?
你刚才是在挖我的鼻子吗
Were you just picking my nose?
阿尔法龙族 他们的鼻孔是快♥感♥区
Alpha Draconians, their nostrils are pleasure zones,
所以如果你是阿尔法龙族的话
so if you were an Alpha Draconian,
那你就会喜欢被我挖
then you would've liked that!
我不喜欢 如果你再这样
Well, I didn't like it, and if you do it again,
我就掰断你的手指
I will break your finger.
很明显 你是人类 所以你通过考验了
Obviously, you are human, so you passed!
嘿 亲爱的 -嗨
Hey, honey. - Hey.
没陪去你今早的心理治疗
Missed you this morning with your early therapy,
所以我给你带了一盒果汁
so I brought you a juice box.
啊 -还有三明治
Ah! - And a sandwich.
谢谢 我快渴死了
Thank you. I am dying of thirst.
扔了吧 -噢
Throw it out. - Oh.
对了 你知道度假村要搬进来了
Oh, hey, you know how we've been
我们有多激动吗
so excited about the resort moving in?
嗯 -现在我在想
Uh-huh. - Well, now I'm thinking
也许这并不是一个好主意
maybe it's not such a great idea after all.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我只是觉得佩兴斯现在这个样子就很棒
I just think Patience is really great the way it is.
也许度假村会改变很多东西
Maybe a resort would change it too much.
看看你说的
Wow, look at you.
现在这个样子就很棒
"Pretty great the way it is"?
我从没想过你会说佩兴斯很棒
I never thought you'd say that about Patience.
我知道 我变了
I know. I guess I'm a convert.
好 我要去健身房♥了
Hmm. Okay, I'm headed to the gym.
爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
不过我们还是要搞度假村
We're still doing the resort, though.
什么 -度假村
What? - The resort.
你知道 我
You know, I, uh--
我觉得这对小镇有好处
I think it's good for the town.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
不 我知道 但你知道
No, I know, but you know,
我觉得我们不应该表示支持 所以
I don't think we should support it, so...
嗯 我觉得我们应该支持
Yeah, I think we should.
好
Okay.
我知道你在干什么
I see what you're doing.
在你的展演之后 我告诉过你
After your presentation, I told you
不管谁反对你 都要坚持自己的立场
to stick by your guns no matter who is against you.
我明白
Mm-hmm. - That's--I get it.
你做得很好 很棒
You're doing great. It's great.
但现在你面对的是我 所以这不一样
But it's me, you know, so it's different.
怎么不一样
Mm, how?
因为我已经不支持了
Because I'm not for it anymore,
我明白了
Oh, I see.
但我支持
But I am.
对的
Yeah.
所以
So...
看来我们只能求同存异了
Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
同意
I agree.
行吧
That's great.
那好 -那好
Okay. - Okay.
行吧
All right.
爱你 -爱你哟
Love you. - Love you.
好嘞 -好的
Okay. - All right.
嗷 好痛 -我天啊
Ow, ow, ow. - Oh, my God.
怎么弄的 姐们儿
What happened, Jujube?
我给凯文洗澡时弄的
Oh, I had to give Kevin a bath.
他在沙发底下找到了个蛋卷
He got the squirts from an egg roll
激动得满地打滚
he found under the couch.
缝线不够了
I need more thread.
我的缝线只够应付被猫抓伤的
I only got enough for "attacked by a cat,"
不够应付给猫洗澡的伤
not for "bathes a cat."
别动哈
Don't move.
猫 不都是自己把自己舔干净的吗
Don't cats usually lick themselves clean?
对 不过凯文不喜欢玉兰油的味道
Yeah, but Kevin hates the taste of Oil of Olay.
对了 既然你在当班
Hey, oh, while you're up,
我需要再开点止痛药
I need a refill on these pain meds.
你搞笑呢吧
Are you serious, dude?
我给你开了一个月的
That was a one-month supply
你应该还有很多富裕的
You should have plenty left.
好吧 如果你的意思是 他们应该把
Well, if you're saying they should make the tiny writing
药瓶上的字写大些 好让病人辨认
on the side larger so I can read the amounts,
我同意
I agree with you.
我又没长鹰眼
What am I, a bird of prey?
嘿 达西 -你好啊
Hey, D'arce. - Oh, what's up?
你在这里干什么 -没什么
What are you doing here? - Oh, nothing.
只是来看看你
Just coming to see you,
问问你明天要不要来看我的资格赛
Want to make sure you're coming to my qualifiers tomorrow.
哦 -当然
Oh. - Yup!
我在跟阿斯塔讲话
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表