剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Like an accomplice?
不是 就像我五岁的时候遭到了辐射意外
No, like I was in a radiation accident when I was five,
我的科学家父亲在实验室工作 我偷溜进去
so my father was a scientist in the lab and then I snuck in
然后我就长出了第二双手 用来打击犯罪
and then I grew a second pair of arms and I fight crime.
这样
Huh.
我们是不是要等医生回家
Think we should wait for the doctor to come home
然后跟他谈谈怎么样
to talk to him?
不 我们不能打草惊蛇
No, we don't wanna spook him.
我们得先把他的底摸个透
We need to do a deep dive on him first.
搞清楚他到底在想些什么
We gotta get inside his head,
找出是什么刺♥激♥了他
find out what makes this man tick.
我们不能草草对待这个案子
We can't half-ass this one.
失败的代价太昂贵了
Stakes are way too high.
你知道吗 要是我有六只手就更好了
You know what? Maybe I'd be better with six arms.
比四只手更好
That's better than four.
他♥娘♥的♥ 我要真有六只手 洗澡时间能减半
Hell, I can cut my shower in half if I had six arms.
同时抓住我的蛋蛋 屁屁 再挠到胳肢窝
I'd get my nuts and my butt and my pits,
做完这些 还能剩两只手
still have two arms left.
今天能活着真了不起
It's a great day to be alive.
我们出车祸的时候 我晕过去了
When we crashed, I blacked out.
醒来就在这里了
I woke up right here.
看着
Watch this.
- 这就是那艘飞船吗 - 这是隐形的
- Is that the ship? - It's invisible.
很酷吧
Cool, right?
是挺... 酷的
Yeah, cool.
你觉得哈利去了哪
Where do you think Harry went?
反正没回家
Not home.
也不在飞船里
Not without his ship, anyway.
你知道吗 他走的时候
You know, when he left,
我还以为这些吊事就跟我没关系了
I thought I was done with all this shit.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我喜欢那个词
I like that word.
我也不知道他到底去哪了
I don't know where the hell he is,
但我们得在别人发现飞船前先找到他
but we gotta find him before someone finds this thing.
那是他的血 他受伤了
That's his blood. He's hurt.
我得走了 别让任何人靠近这里
I gotta go. Don't let anyone near the ship.
我的母星属于你们的大熊座
My planet is in your constellation Ursa Major,
就是你们称之为大熊的星座
which you call the Great Bear.
是绕我们的太阳运行的三个行星之一
It is one of three planets that orbits our sun.
而你们的星球 地球
And your planet, the planet Earth,
也属于我们的星座之一
is in one of our constellations.
这个星座看起来就像一个巨大的...人类...
It... it looks like a giant... human...
咪♥咪♥... 而你们的太阳就是乳♥头♥
boob... and your sun is the nipple.
听起来挺有意思哈
Well, this is very interesting.
那你的星球叫什么名字
What's the name of your planet?
耳熟吧
Sounds familiar.
我想我叔叔住那吧
Think my uncle lived there.
你叔叔可绝对没法在我的星球上生存
He could never live on my planet.
他的碳同位素比值
His carbon isotope ratio
还不到我们星球磁极值的一半
is less than half the planet's pole magnetism.
她真是个白♥痴♥
She's so stupid.
还有谁觉得她白♥痴♥的
Who else thinks that she is so stupid?
- 走这边 - 好
- Let's go this way. - Mm-hmm.
老乡 我来救你了
Cousin, I will save you!
人类幼崽是最危险的
The younger ones are the most dangerous.
-这位先生 - 你对他做了什么
- Sir! - What have you done?
你往他身体里填了东西
You have stuffed him.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
- 拿镇定剂来 - 好的 医生
- Someone get a sedative. - Yes, Doctor.
别碰我 让我一个人待着
Don't touch me. Leave me alone!
我可是高等生物
I'm a superior being!
护士 镇定剂呢
Nurse, where's that sedative?
失踪人口
伊森医生迟到了
Dr. Ethan's late.
我相信他很快就来
I'm sure he'll be here soon.
我听说他在泡达茜
I heard he hooked up with D'arcy.
吃醋了
Jealous?
我很忙 艾伦
I'm busy, Ellen.
没空听八卦好吗
I can do without the gossip, okay?
那我猜你也不想知道
Then I guess you don't wanna know about
达茜撞了吉米的车这件事
D'arcy crushing Jimmy's truck.
什么
What?
听说达茜和杰伊把吉米的刹车线剪了
I heard D'arcy and Jay cut Jimmy's brakes.
杰伊威胁他再靠近你的话 就杀了他
Jay threatened to kill him if he ever went near you.
疯子
Psycho.
喂
Hello?
你好 阿斯塔 我是布拉多克的辛迪
Hey, Asta. It's Cindy over in Braddock.
我们找到了一个符合你描述的人
We had a guy come in who matches your description.
谢天谢地 他还好吗
Thank God. Is he okay?
他头部受了伤 认为自己是外星人
He's had a head injury. Thinks he's an alien.
外星人
An alien? Um, wow.
对 对 一定是头部受伤导致的
Yeah, yeah. That's a head injury.
我马上就到好吗 谢谢你
I will be right there, okay? Thank you.
对于人类来说
For humans,
记忆是他们判断自己是谁的重要依据
memory is a big part of who they believe they are.
如果一个人的大脑受到损害并波及记忆
If a human's brain is damaged and that memory is affected...
那么他们的自我认知也会改变
so is their perception of self.
告诉你吧 珂赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
告诉你吧 珂赛特
I've got news for you, Cosette.
告诉你吧 珂赛特
I got news for you, Cosette.
鉴于大脑如此脆弱 他们应该戴头盔
With a brain that delicate, they should wear helmets.
- 我在哪 - 你撞到头了
- Where am I? - You hit your head.
上帝 你没事我就放心了
Oh, God, I'm so glad you're okay.
你在这儿我很高兴
I'm glad you are here.
你好吗
Hey.
我以为约翰尼抓到你了
I thought Johnny got to you.
你能活下来很幸运
You're lucky to be alive.
哈利 你没事吧
Harry, are you okay?
哈利是谁 我是侦探兰尼·布里斯科
Who's Harry? I'm Detective Lennie Briscoe.
剧集《法律与秩序》中的经典侦探角色
兰尼·布里斯科是谁
Um, who's Lennie Briscoe?
等等 你觉得我是谁
Wait, who do you think I am?
你是我的线人 妓♥女♥珂赛特
You're my informant, Cosette the hooker.
根据你的面容判断 你一整晚都在接活
And from the look of you, you've been working all night.
莫林夫人 美好的一天 不是吗
Mrs. Morin, beautiful day, is it not?
你好 苏萨先生
Hello, Mr. Souza.
你好市长 听说你昨晚有几个不速之客
Hello, Mayor. Heard you had some visitors last night.
干得漂亮
Well done.
只是有几个坏家伙捣乱而已
Just a couple of bad guys came for a visit.
得给他们点颜色看看
Had to serve them up a little pound cake.
祝好
Be well.
副警长 你怎么在我办公室
Deputy, why are you in my office?
弗雷德在打完飞机后马上用了我的电♥话♥
Oh, Fred used my phone right after he had an Italian grinder
我觉得必须立刻扔掉它了
and I think I may need to throw it out now.
是陶斯县治安局打来的
That was the Taos County Sheriff Department.
他们好像找到万德斯本格医生的卡车了
Looks like they found Dr. Vanderspeigle's truck
在一个废弃仓库那儿
in an abandoned warehouse there.
真的吗
Really?
陶斯县 那可在新墨西哥州
Taos County. That's in New Mexico.
有意思
Interesting.
行 联♥系♥他 让他去认领
All right, reach out to him, have him pick it up,
然后把情况归档
and then make a note of it in our file.
是 长官 谢谢你的咖啡
Yes, sir. Thanks for the coffee.
事实上 两杯都是我的
Actually, they're both for me.
长官
Sir.
你是认真的
And you weren't joking.
两杯都是你的 一切还好吗
Both for you. Everything okay?
一切正常 副警长 很多活儿要干呢
Everything's fine, Deputy. We got a lot of work to do.
谢谢 拜托拜托 别鼓掌了
Please, please, please. Stop clapping.
我... 我不是英雄
I'm... I'm no hero.
好吧 停得挺快
Okay, that was quick.
这儿有点小情况
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表