剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
但据我所知
but from what I've read,
她应该不会被定罪
I don't think they're gonna get a conviction.
不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
我的意思是 如果 如果她没做那件事
Um, you know, I mean, if she‐‐if she didn't do it.
但她大概率下手了 一般都是配偶干的
Oh, but she probably did. I mean, it's always the spouse.
我也是个律师
I'm a lawyer, too.
不是吧 你在哪实习的
No way. Where do you practice?
我没有
I don't.
我放弃了梦想 在这个小镇上相夫教子
I gave up my dream to be a mom and live in this tiny town.
我很幸福 走一个
Now I'm happy. Shots?
我想要...
I would like to...
看看你的工作
go by your work.
或许我能去你的实验室参观吗
Maybe you could give me a tour of your lab.
你有兴趣 我很开心
I love that you're interested.
真是抬举我 但不行
That's very flattering, but I can't.
安保很严格 和我下面一样紧
Security is so tight, not dissimilar to my vagina.
你下面也像个实验室吗
Your vagina is like a lab?
是 它很难突破的
Yeah, it's‐‐ it's tough to get in.
是吗
It is?
进去以后会发现光滑又整洁
Lots of neat stuff once you're there.
- 有猴笼吗 - 那倒没有
‐ Are there monkeys in cages? ‐ No.
或许会很有趣吧...
Maybe it would be funny...
如果你去偷一个
A big joke if you stole
便携式扩散器...
a telemetry diffuser...
并把它交给我
And gave it to me.
他们会吓死的
They would freak out.
肯定有趣极了
You could be so funny.
你就是怪盗基德
You're a kidder.
你应该这么做
You should do it.
- 我的天啊 - 去吧
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Do it!
- 不行 - 必须行
‐ No. ‐ Do it.
但你这么问真是太贴心了
But you are so sweet to ask.
嘿 是丽芙吗
Hey, is that Liv?
告诉她快点 她迟到了
Tell her to hurry up. She's late.
并不是 只是杰伊 挺多戏一男的
Uh, no, it's just Jay. Just guy drama.
哇 你们常互发消息吗
Oh. Wow, you‐‐you guys text?
大部分时间都是拿茄子表情包斗图
Yeah, mostly emojis. Mostly eggplants.
那很酷啊 你们现在是哥们儿了
Wow, that's cool. You guys are buddies now.
各位酒鬼们好啊
Hey, GN59rs.
抱歉 来迟了
Sorry, I'm late!
特里克茜启动不了 我只好扔下她了
Trixie wouldn't start. I had to jump her again.
还好你终于到了
Thank God you're finally here.
抱歉 我也来晚了
Hey‐o! Sorry! I'm late, too.
但终究还是到了 对吧
But I'm here, though, finally, right?
谢谢你 我正需要这个呢
Ooh, thank you. I could use that.
那是 算了吧
That's‐‐ Never mind.
那是啥啊
Ugh, what is that?
是杯金汤力
It's a gin and tonic.
真是奇特
Ugh, it's, like, fancy.
我去放个水 马上回来
Okay, I got to piss. I'll be back.
- 你告诉她的吗 - 我没有
‐ You text her? ‐ No!
- 她怎么永远都知道 - 人家消息灵通
- How does she always know? ‐ She always knows.
好吧
All right.
好吧 真是不错
All right, this is great.
不行 老婆在那边呢 我们走吧
Nope, wife in the corner. We're out of here.
你还想去哪 小子
Where else do you plan to go, son?
这可不是纽约
This isn't New York City.
嘿本尼
Hey! Benny!
我们会保护好你对象的
Your girl's safe with me, okay?
那她会照顾好我吗
But am I safe with her?
你们这里有掺老鼠药的啤酒没
Do you have any beer with rat poison in it?
这人什么毛病
What's wrong with this one, ha?
♪尽情撒欢吧♪
Swing, little darling
♪只要老爹还没回家♪
Swing until your daddy come home
凯特 你干得不错
Kate, you did good.
还好本把警长带出去喝酒了
It was so nice of Ben to take the Sheriff out for a drink.
本人真好
Ben is so sweet.
他才不好呢 他就是个肮脏小婊♥子♥
No, he's not. He's a dirty little bitch.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
绑好腰带 姑娘们
Gird your loins, ladies.
我猜肯德拉出场了
I think Kendra has arrived.
市长的工作真是恶心
The mayor is a nasty piece of work.
我真想回家
I cannot wait to get home
让他甩我一个狗头面具
and let him slap a puppy hood on me
再塞个口球
and jam a ball gag in my mouth.
什么
Oh, what?
你指本 做蜡烛的本吗
Ben‐‐ the one who makes candles?
他那些蜡可不止是为了做蜡烛
Uh, the wax he has isn't just for candles.
我冰箱里冻了根23厘米长的假棒棒冰
I have a nine‐inch ice dildo in my freezer
马克斯一直以为我要放水瓶里
that Max thinks is for my water bottles.
天啊 今晚真够劲爆
Oh, God, this is my favorite night.
前所未有的刺♥激♥
This is the best night of my life.
你能别看你老婆了吗
Can you please stop looking at your wife?
- 太怪了 - 你看
- It's weird. ‐ Look, I, uh‐‐
我想跟你讲件事
I got to talk to you about something.
我快被搞疯了
It's driving me crazy.
大概一个礼拜前
Okay, so, about a week ago,
达茜她...
D'arcy sort of...
亲了我
kissed me.
只碰了一下 不是我的错
It was a drive‐by. Not my fault.
没伸舌头
No tongue.
好吧伸了一点儿
Some tongue.
我只是 觉得自己必须告诉凯特
I just‐‐I really think that I should tell Kate.
你是失了智吗
Have you‐‐ have you lost your mind?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表