剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
但看上去可不是什么牺牲
but doesn't play like sacrifice.
倒有点像是恐怖电影的桥段
It plays like the beginning of a horror movie.
对吧 本
Am I right, Ben?
我有名字的 我叫凯特
I actually have a name. It's Kate.
我是个教师 而且我是个法学博士
I'm a teacher - and I have a JD/ - Ph.D.
毕业于科罗拉多大学博尔德分校的环境法系
in Environmental Law from CU Boulder.
无意冒犯 -你就是成心的
- I meant no disrespect. - Oh, yes, you did.
59名矿工是一个动人的故事
The 59 is a beautiful story
体现的是人们愿意为彼此牺牲和付出
about people who are willing to die to save each other.
他们是我们的英雄
We're a town full of heroes.
如果你看不出这一点 那你就是个白♥痴♥
And if you can't see that, you're an idiot.
顺便提一句 你这水太难喝了
By the way, your water tastes like shit,
还有 谁会把可可粒放在柑橘沙拉里
and who the hell puts cacao nibs in a citrus salad?
恶心死了
It's gross.
你情绪管理的问题我帮不上忙
Can't help with the anger issues,
不过 沙拉我就不收你钱了
but... your salad will be comped.
不是说他可能是个超级好人吗
What happened to "He's probably a perfectly nice guy?"
去他的吧 我们走
Screw him. We're outta here.
混♥蛋♥
What a douchebag.
不是吧
Ow, no.
60秒
60 seconds.
花瓣
The petals.
是无线电吧 -是无线电
- Tell me it's a radio. - It's a radio.
好吧 我相信你了 也只能这样了
Okay, I believe you. I have to.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you for this.
谢谢你救了我们
For saving all of us.
不用客气
You are welcome.
信♥号♥♥会告诉我的人50年内
The signal will tell my people
不要来这里杀光你们
not to come and kill everyone for 50 years.
什么
What?
当你们变老死去之后 我的人再过来
After you are old and die, then my people will come,
然后杀光所有的人类
and they will kill the rest of the human race.
什么 -不用客气
- What? - You're welcome!
50年
50 years?
你们可以活下去 地球也可以
You get to live, and the planet gets to live.
我真是个天才 -不 住手
I'm a genius. - No. We need to stop it!
再有10秒就完成了
Ten more seconds.
我的人回来到这里 救下野牛
My people need to come and save the bison.
你弄疼我了
Ow, you're hurting me.
抱歉 别
I'm sorry. No!
我要砸了它
I'm going to smash it!
传输失败
I'm going to smash it!
骗子 不
Liar! No!
完了
This was it.
我们最后的机会
Our last chance.
现在你也只能一起死了
Now you are going to die too.
那你只能再想别的办法了
I guess you'll just have to figure something else out.
你在乎这个干嘛
Why do you care?
我在体验生气
I'm experiencing anger.
他们来之前你都已经死了
You were going to be dead long before they come!
你为什么还不明白
How do you still not get this?
这事不是只关乎到我自己
This is not just about me.
还有我在乎的人们
What about everyone that I care about?
达西会比你死得还早
D'arcy will be dead many years before you.
你必须得想办法
You have to figure this out.
我现在简直是出离愤怒了
I am pacing out of anger!
如果我的设备把消息传到了
If my device had delivered its message,
我们还有50年的时间来想办法
we would have 50 years to figure this out.
现在 就算幸运 我们也只有50天的时间了
Now we will have 50 days if we are lucky.
不 即便有了50年你也什么办法都不会想
No, we would have had 50 years for you to do nothing!
我知道 除非是我出事 否则你都不在乎
I know that you don't care unless it's me.
现在又轮到我了
So guess what. It's me again.
是大块头勒罗伊
Shit, it's big Leroy.
嗨 勒罗伊
Hi, Leroy.
慢点说 怎么了
Slow down. What happened?
嗨 桑妮 救兵来了
Hi, Sunny. Cavalry's here.
嘿 哈利来了
Hey, Harry's here.
他是个医生 你不会有事的哈
He's a doctor. You're gonna be okay.
我可以
I can do it.
好了 桑妮 看着我
All right, Sunny, look at me.
深呼吸
Okay, breathe in deep.
好
Good.
很好
Good.
慢点
Slow it down.
你好啊 亲爱的
Ah. Hello, sweetheart.
你好 爸
Hi, Dad.
看看你啊 宝贝儿
Look at you, my baby.
就喜欢看你这么自信
I love your confidence.
你穿什么都好看是吧
You'll just wear anything, won't you?
好吧
Okay.
我想你了
I missed you.
我就是来表现自信的
Well, I've just been here being confident.
少来了
Stop it.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
Well, it's good to see you, sweetheart.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
很好 生日快乐 爸爸
Good. Happy birthday, Dad.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
您的桌子准备好了 可以过来了
Your table is ready. Won't you follow me?
你先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
很好 但最重要的是你
That's fine, but the most important question
最喜欢哪一个
is which one's your favorite?
很明显是 梦之战
"Dream Warriors", obviously.
有史上最具特色的弗雷迪台词
It had the most iconic Freddy line of all time.
欢迎来到黄金时间 贱♥人♥
Both: Welcome to prime time, bitch.
天啊 他在约会
Oh, my God, he's on a date.
我一直都在催他 终于开始了
I've been pushing him. It's finally happening.
觉得自己是个媒人
Fancy yourself a matchmaker?
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know, maybe.
很高兴知道这个
- That's good to know. - Oh, for...
好 桑妮
Okay, Sunny.
头出来了 但又缩回去了
The head came out, but it went back in.
我要试试 -那是肩难产
I'm gonna try... - That is shoulder dystocia.
很糟吗 -我可以处理
- Is that bad? - I can fix it.
因为上个月我花了整整一个周末在
Because I spent an entire weekend last month
油管上看人类分娩的视频
watching YouTube videos on human birthing.
不 -还有猴子在水池里
- No. - Also videos of a monkey
给鸭子洗澡的视频
bathing a duck in the sink.
让我想想
Let me think.
阿斯塔 别妨碍医生工作
Asta, let the doctor do his job.
没关系 来
It's okay. Come.
你 还有你 帮桑妮把
You and you, help keep
大腿抬向肚子上方
Sunny's thighs up towards her stomach.
阿斯塔 把你的手放在
Asta, place your hands suprapubically
胎儿前肩上方
over the fetal anterior shoulder,
采用心肺复苏术的方式
applying pressure in a CPR style
向下横向运动施加压力
in a downward lateral motion.
一定要点赞并订阅哦
Be sure to like and subscribe.
我呢 我该怎么办
What about me? What do I do?
握住她的手
Just hold her hand.
你能行的 宝贝
Okay. You got this, baby.
桑妮 用力推一下
Okay, Sunny, you're gonna have one big push.
哈里 准备好了就告诉我
Harry, tell me when you're ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好了 我数到三
Okay, on the count of three, Sunny.
一 二 三 推
One, two, three. Push.
这是小罗伊
Here's little Leroy.
我的种族永远不会在一起这样生孩子
My species would never come together
我们也不会碰新生儿
for a birth like this, and we never touch a newborn.
当卵囊破裂 幼崽出现时
When the egg sack bursts and the young emerge,
硫酸渗出物是有毒的
the sulfuric ooze is toxic.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表