剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Uh... you know, I mean,
没什么不是个含义很多的表达吗
isn't "nothing" kind of like a catchall expression?
它可以表示很多不同的意思
I mean, it really could mean lots of different things.
不是 它的意思就是什么也没做
No. It means nothing.
你和达茜一起出去 这不是没什么
You know, what you and D'arcy did, it wasn't nothing.
这是有什么 出于某些理由
It was something, and for some reason,
你没告诉我这件事
you just didn't tell me about it.
我只是觉得没什么要紧的
I just didn't think it was a big deal.
完蛋 瞧
Oh shit. Uh, look.
我不想掺和进来
I hate to insert myself here,
但是看上去本需要点帮助
but it looks like Ben could use a little help,
只需要知道是达茜亲了本
so just know D'arcy kissed Ben,
而不是本亲了达茜
not the other way around.
他完全是个无辜的受害者
He's a completely innocent bystander.
你亲了本
You kissed Ben?
真是有趣的发展 你们两个亲了
What a fun development. You two kissed...
- 对方 - 我早告诉你跟她讲
- each other! - I told you to tell her
这个吻
about the kiss.
这事怪我
You know, this is on me.
我喝醉了 状态很糟糕
I was drunk and in a really horrible place.
我错了 我不应该那么做
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it.
- 这不是本的错 - 说得对
- It's not Ben's fault. - Well put.
好 如果不是你的错
Well, if it wasn't your fault,
你为什么不告诉我
then why wouldn't you just tell me about it?
还有 你为什么
I mean, then again, why would you?
我刚刚才听你说要在镇上
'Cause I'm only just now hearing about you putting
建一个愚蠢的度假胜地
a stupid resort in town.
什么度假胜地
What resort?
你不能在佩西恩斯建一个度假胜地
You can't put a resort in Patience.
看 我没跟任何人说
See? I didn't tell anybody.
这就是你说的本想建的那个度假胜地
Is this the resort you were talking about that Ben wanted?
对 我觉得是个坏主意
Yeah. I think it's a bad idea.
我妈也这么觉得
So does my mom.
我可能告诉了迈克 以为他可以保守秘密
I might've told Mike, thought he could keep a secret.
我不能对每天早上都帮我
You can't keep secrets from somebody
买♥♥熊爪杏仁饼的人保守秘密
who buys your bear claws every morning.
只要两个熊爪杏仁饼 就能打听那个吻
It took two bear claws to find out about the kiss.
为什么每个人都在听
Why is everyone listening to this?
因为你们在公开吵架 我们都有耳朵
'Cause you're having a public fight, and we have ears.
我们没在吵架
I'm not having a fight.
我在向我太太解释
I am explaining to my wife
为什么我没告诉她我和达茜出去过
why I didn't tell her about hanging out with D'arcy
在几晚前
a couple nights ago.
所以你们还是晚上出去的
So you hung out at night too?
好了 现在是在吵架了
Okay, now it's a fight.
我没在吵
I'm not fighting.
我不介意他是不是和达茜出去过
I don't care if he hangs out with D'arcy.
他们是朋友
They're friends. I... I...
我只是不懂你为什么
I just don't know why you wouldn't
不告诉我
just tell me about this.
我们从格雷迪山庄回来 达茜来了我们家
After we left the Grady land, D'arcy came back to the house.
她找到了她之前藏在马克斯衣柜里的大♥麻♥
She found some weed that she had hid in Max's closet,
我们一起抽了
and we smoked it.
等等 你在我儿子的壁橱里藏大♥麻♥
Wait, you hid pot in my son's closet?
对 但是我是在我高中的时候藏的
Yeah, but I hid it back in high school
当时我还在和你老公上♥床♥
when I was bangin' your husband.
嗬 嗬 嗬
Ho, ho, ho...
是时候该说个冷笑话了
Thought it was time for a hard joke.
- 不合适 - 对
- No. - No.
瞧 这很荒谬
Look, this is ridiculous.
什么也没发生 她睡着了
Nothing happened. She fell asleep.
我把她抱到马克斯的床上 故事结束
I tucked her into Max's bed. End of story.
等下 你过夜了
Wait, you slept over?
嗬 嗬 好像故事未完待续啊
Ho, ho, it appears the story has a few more chapters.
等等 你抽了放了十五年的大♥麻♥
Wait, you smoked 15-year-old weed?
是 抽起来不怎么样
I did. It was not good.
- 本 - 对 达茜在马克斯的床上过夜了
- Ben... - Yes, D'arcy slept over
我现在告诉你
in Max's bed, and I am telling you now
因为我没什么好藏着掖着的
because I have nothing to hide.
所以第二天早上我回来的时候 你在哪
So where were you when I came home the next morning?
本告诉我藏起来 我从窗户溜出去了
Ben told me to hide. I snuck out the window.
我只是做了个手势
I made a gesture.
你误以为成是让你藏起来
You took it to mean hide.
我还偷了你孩子一个棒棒糖
I also stole one of your kid's candy bars.
- 对不起 - 我不敢相信
- I'm sorry. - I can't believe this.
你当时藏在我家里
You were hiding in my house?
我们之后还出去逛
We hung out after that.
你就不能把这全告诉我吗
You couldn't just tell me all of this?
全部都是假的
This whole thing was fake.
我真的以为你是我的朋友
I really thought you were my friend.
不 我是你的朋友
No, I am your friend.
她为亲了本道过歉了
She apologized for kissing Ben.
我不在乎那个 好吗
I don't care about that, okay?
就是一个愚蠢的吻 谁在乎
It's a stupid kiss. Who cares?
达茜喝醉了 很难过 有什么好意外的
D'arcy was drunk and sad. Big surprise.
如果你没有
You know, if you didn't freak out so hard
因为你老公在墙上挂了个标语就抓狂
about your husband hanging a sign on the wall,
说不定他就会跟你讲更多屁话
maybe he'd tell you more shit.
哦 哦 好了 那就对了
Oh, oh, okay that makes sense.
你是我们的新室内设计师
You're our new interior designer.
花时间和本在屋子里搬咖啡桌
Spend your time moving a coffee table across the room with Ben,
因为找一个活的未婚的单身汉
because finding a single guy
太吓人了
who's real and available is too scary.
也许你该学会告诉本
Well, maybe you should learn to talk to Ben
你的感受 而不是
about your feelings instead of stuffing them
在垂直跑步机上跑150公里
inside a 90-mile vertical treadmill run.
所以你就做这些
So is this what you do?
在别人的生活里作秀
You insert your drama into other people's lives
就因为你不能过好自己的生活
'cause you can't deal with your own?
不 我把我的生活打理得很好 好吗
No, I'm dealing with mine just fine, all right?
我锻炼 身材很好
I'm working out. I'm in shape.
又很漂亮 我戒酒
I look great. I quit drinking for...
- 四个小时了 - 你骗了我
- four hours... - You lied to me.
你知道吗
You know what? No.
我活该 因为这么些年我一直在撒谎
I deserved it, because I have been lying for years.
你想听真话 我讨厌这里
You wanna know the truth? I hate it here.
我讨厌佩西恩斯 我讨厌我的生活
I hate Patience. I hate my life,
我讨厌我真的相信你是我的朋友
and I hate that I really thought you were my friend,
我很高兴在我验孕的时候
and I'm glad that I pissed on your hand
尿在你手上了
when I took that pregnancy test!
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations!
好 好 好 现在是谁藏有秘密
Well, well, well, who's keeping secrets now?
这完全不是
Um, not really the road
你该在现在采取的顺坡下驴的方式
you wanna be drivin' down right now.
- 完全同意 - 是的
- Couldn't agree more. - Okay.
你们信那些屁话吗
Can you believe this shit?
她居然以为我害怕
She actually thinks I'm afraid
和一个活的单身汉在一起
of being with a single man who's real.
扯淡
That's ridiculous.
完全正确
Pretty much dead on.
你很需要人陪伴
You are also really needy.
很好
Perfect.
站在男人一边
Side with the man.
这群男人 丽芙我说得对吗
These guys. Am I right, Liv?
我不怕跟男人有关系
I'm not afraid of being in a real relationship.
什么 来了
What? Oh, coming.
嘿 你们去哪
Uh, oh, hey, hey. Where are you goin'?
除非还有别的架要吵
Shit, unless you got another fight planned,
我想今晚的高♥潮♥已经结束了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表