剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure that was the highlight of the night.
不 你们还不能走 还有蛋糕呢
No, no. Um, you can't leave yet... because we still have cake!
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I...
我应该把达茜的事情告诉你
I should've told you about the D'arcy stuff.
我想 你可能也发现了
I figure you're probably, at this point, well aware, but um,
自己嫁给了个笨蛋
you're married to a dipshit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你的...
I should've told you about the...
为什么没和我说呢
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know...
我很害怕 而且我们没有深入交流过了
I...was...scared, and we don't really talk anymore.
不论有什么可能的事情发生
Anytime anything remotely uncomfortable comes up,
我们都是上♥床♥解决
we just... we just have sex
却没有好好聊过
instead of talking about what's really going on.
那我们现在聊聊
Then, then...Let's talk. Right now.
我们有孩子了
We're gonna have a baby.
很有意义
That's...a lot.
的确很有意义
It's a lot, a lot.
♪祝你生日快乐 哈利♪
Happy birthday, dear Harry
♪祝你生日快乐♪
Happy birthday to you
吹蜡烛吧
You can go ahead and blow out the candles.
不
No.
我不喜欢吃蛋糕
I do not like cake.
不吹蜡烛的话
Well, if you don't blow out the candles,
你许的愿就白费了
your wish won't come true.
我来帮你吧
I'll help you out, Harry.
有人在厕所啪啪啪
And someone's having sex in the bathroom.
别担心这破房♥子了
Now, do not be concerned. These old houses...
打不过就加入他们
You can't beat them, but join them!
大家都坐吧
Everybody just sit tight, okay?
都别走 爸
Nobody leave. Dad,
陪我下楼检查下电闸
can you help me go downstairs, check the breaker?
行
You bet.
可能是浣熊把电线咬断了
Raccoons probably chewed through the wires.
我曾经接到过这样的报案
Yeah, you know, I got this call once.
有只土拨鼠跑进电闸箱里了
It was a woodchuck that got into a fuse box.
被烤了个六成熟
Fried the poor little guy medium rare.
最离谱的是
Do you know what the crazy part is?
你们知道闻起来像什么味吗
You know what it smelled like?
凯撒色拉
Caesar salad.
很香吧
Delicious.
别担心浣熊了
Do not worry about the raccoon.
我出去放个夹子
I'm going outside to set a trap.
浣熊应该不吃派吧
Oh, I don't think raccoons eat pies.
不 小哈利们吃
No. Harrys do.
你们可以吃那个垃圾蛋糕
You can have garbage cake.
谁会放把装了弹的枪在家里
Who keeps loaded rifles in their house?
这能用来保护我们 对付外星人蛋宝宝
We're protecting ourselves from an outer space egg baby.
这就是你想知道的
That's the question you're asking, Dad?
你偷水果了吗
Hey, did you steal fruit?
没错比金斯先生 所有的苹果都是我偷的
Oh, yes, Mr. Biggins, I stole all the apples.
- 你要惩罚我 - 尝尝这个
- I need to be punished. - How about this?
天呐
Jesus.
我发誓 比金斯先生 我没有任何不敬
I swear, Mr. Biggins, I didn't mean any disrespect.
这样才对
You in the right business.
宝贝儿...
Baby...
小宝贝
Little baby. Agh!
到这来
Come here.
你们怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我们来提醒你注意黑衣人
We came to warn you about the Men in Black.
- 他们把伊森医生抓走了 - 什么
- They took Dr. Ethan. - What?
春天时 马克斯告诉黑衣人伊森是外星人
In the spring, Max told them he was the alien.
你不能把我的词抢了
Hey, you don't speak for me.
她说的是对的
Yeah, what she said is right.
要是他们发现他是人类
Anyway, once they realize he's a human,
他们会来抓哈利的
they're gonna come back for Harry.
另外 外边还有个外星人宝宝杀害动物
Plus, there's an alien baby killing animals outside, just FYI.
这我知道 多谢提醒
Yup. I know about that. Um, thank you for telling me.
你能把他们送回家
Can you please sneak them home
确保他们不被吃掉吗
and make sure they don't get eaten?
他们交给我了
I'll take care of them.
但你似乎一时半会
But it looks like you're not gonna have
要没有灯了
any lights for a while longer.
你们怎么会在这
Okay. What are you guys even doing here?
你们的保姆呢
Don't you have a babysitter?
是艾伦
It's Ellen.
别说了 乖乖回家
Say no more. Okay, get home safe.
我觉着这个派对很怪
I think this is a really weird party.
但是蛋糕不错
Good cake, though.
如果我喜欢看别的夫妇激战 我坏吗
Am I a bad person if I like seeing other couples fight?
那你可坏透了
You're a horrible person.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey? What's wrong?
我觉得不对劲
Something happened to me.
在佩西恩斯有外星人活动
There's alien activity here, in Patience. I know it.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我能做的只有
The only thing I can do.
打电♥话♥给外星人追踪者
I'm gonna call the alien tracker and tell him to come to
让他来这找外星人
Patience and find himself an alien.
大伙儿 不好意思
Sorry about that, guys!
浣熊把这弄停电了
Raccoon definitely knocked out the power.
没修好之前 我们最好别轻举妄动
Um, until we figure this out, I think we should just stay put.
最好给达茜打个电♥话♥ 她刚走
Better call D'arcy. She just left.
见鬼
Ugh, damn it.
嘿
Hey!
枪不错
Nice rifle.
你是出来打猎吗
You headed out to scare up some vittles?
你没听见吗 外边有只疯浣熊在乱窜
Didn't you hear? There's a rabid raccoon on the loose.
可能我会被咬吧
Good. Maybe it'll bite me.
如果我口吐白沫 别开枪
If I start foaming at the mouth, don't shoot me.
让我受尽折磨
Just...let me suffer.
别听她说的
Don't listen to anything she says.
那不是真的
It's not true.
就是真的
Yeah it is, though.
你知道我第一次见埃利奥特心里想的什么吗
Do you know what my very first thought was when I met Elliot?
翘臀
Nice ass?
没错
Yes.
那你知道我还想着什么吗
Do you know what my second thought was?
我多久会搞砸
How long till I mess this up?
我到底怎么了
What the shit is wrong with me?
那就别搞砸 给他打电♥话♥
So un-mess it. Call him.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
现在就打
Call him now.
别怕我有枪
I have a gun.
我不会打电♥话♥的
I'm not calling him.
- 那我来 - 别
- Okay, I'll do it. - No.
千万别
No, no, no, no.
- 让我来打 - 你不能打给他
- No, no, I'll just do it. - You won't do that, 'cause no,
我会给他发信息
I'll text him.
我给他发信息
Okay, I'll text him! I'll text him.
该发什么呢
What do I even say?
发个"Hi"
Uh, how about "Hi?"
真聪明
That's kind of brilliant.
好了 发出去了
Okay, it's sent.
现在我要难受两周
Ugh! Now I just have to be nauseous for two weeks
等他的消息...
waiting to see if he...
- 哦 天呐 - "Hi"
- Oh, my God. - Hey! Hi.
你真聪明
You're a goddamn genius.
一个简单的"Hi"真的能行
Hi. It's simple. It works.
你准备回什么
Yes. Okay, are you gonna write back?
不 过几天再说 我难道这么急不可耐么
No. I mean, in a couple days. What am I, desperate?
宝贝 这是给你的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表