剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
What? - Absolutely not what we
要这样 -我们是可以只有
would ever want. - Uh, is--is what we could do,
当然 我们不会这样的
but won't do, of course,
我们又不是生活在监控国家
because we don't live in a police state.
暂时不是 -绝对不行
Not yet. - Never.
总有一天 -不会
Someday soon. - No.
好 除了哈利大家都在
Okay, everyone is here except Harry.
他人呢
Where is he?
发生得太快了
It is happening too fast
我是来灭掉人类的
I came here to kill all the humans,
但是我能感觉到
but I could feel myself
我想帮助阿斯塔那个滑雪的朋友
wanting to help Asta's ski friend.
我没把他们的尸体烧成灰就已经很糟了
It is bad enough that I never fried their bodies to ash.
今天我竟然想让那个人类过得更好
Today I was trying to make her human life better.
我究竟变成了什么
What have I become?
我藏在这个人类面具后太久了
I have been hiding behind this human mask for too long.
保持人类形态让情感
Being in human form must be allowing emotions
占了上风
to take over.
唯一的解决方法就是重回我的外星人身体
The only way to fight it is to return to my alien body
在我熟悉的冰雪里
and live the way I was born to live
过我本该过的
in my familiar frozen environment
外星人生活
as an alien.
我没考虑到这上面没吃的
I did not consider there is no food up here,
我已经饿了
and I am already hungry.
外星人也能住在有肉类冷冻库的小屋里
Aliens can also live in cabins with meat freezers.
我们不能让这个度假村建起来
We can't let this resort happen.
我爸说得对
My dad's right.
要是这里建了度假村
If they put a resort in here,
乔的小餐厅 59人酒吧就都没了
you can just say goodbye to Joe's Diner, the 59.
所有的钱都会被大企业给赚了
All the money's gonna go to big corporations.
好处是不会给当地人的
It's never gonna trickle down to the locals.
要是他们扩宽了路
If they widen the road,
老巴雷特桥
the first thing that's gonna go
肯定第一个没
is Old Barrett Bridge.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
你刚刚说得真好 掌握全局
You were so great out there, honey, so in command,
特别性感
very sexy.
我说不好
I don't know.
我感觉很多人都不愿意
It felt like there were a lot of people against it.
但是还有很多人是乐意的
But there's also a lot of people for it.
这些事就是这样的
That's just the way it is.
你当上镇长的时候 也不是所有人
When you became mayor, you didn't have 100%
都支持你 -差得远呢
of the people behind you. - No not even close.
只有16%的镇民投了票
Only 16% of the town actually voted.
真的吗 - 嗯 我拿了49票
Really? - Yeah, I won with 49 votes.
好像有40票的霍桑家的人投的
And I think 40 of those were Hawthornes,
所以只有9个不是我亲戚的人投了我
so only nine people outside my family voted for me.
等等 我投了我自己 所以只有8个
Actually, I voted for myself, so that's eight.
大家都讨厌我
Everyone hates me.
亲爱的 他们 他们不讨厌你 好吧
Honey, they--they don't hate you, okay?
他们只是不同意
Some just have a different opinion
什么才是对这个镇最好的选择
about what's best for the town.
很多人
A lot of...
有些
some...
好几个人都信任你这个镇长
a few of them believed in you as mayor,
现在是你带领大家的时候了 好吗
and now it is time for you to guide them, okay?
所以无视反对的声音
So ignore everyone who disagrees with you
做你认为对这个镇子最好的事
and do what you think is best for the town.
我觉得修度假村挺好的
I mean, I think the resort is great for the town.
大家都能以此为傲
You know, it's something that everyone can be proud of.
那你就是在做对的事
Then you're doing the right thing.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
谢了 亲爱的 我喜欢
Thanks, hon. I like this.
就是 我们是一个团队
You know, we--we're a team.
当然是
Hell yeah, we are.
没人能阻挡我们
Nothing can stop us.
终于我穿上了我的外星人皮肤
Finally I am in my natural alien skin
如果活在人皮袋里
If living in that human meat case
加速了我的人性成长
was speeding up my humanity,
那我就要作为外星人
I will spend the rest of my time
度过我在地球的家里的余下时光
on Earth as an alien in this Earth home.
狗东西
Oh, son of a bitch!
妈的
God damn it.
狗东西
Son of a bitch!
我们要开下去 直到无路可走
♪ We gonna ride till there ain't no more to go ♪
BGM Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie
慢慢来
♪ Taking it slow ♪
天呐 你知不知道
♪ And Lord don't you know? ♪
狗东西
Son of a bitch!
无需多言
♪ No need to say please ♪
一首无人聆听的欢乐歌♥曲
♪ To no man for a happy tune ♪
哦 我爱我亲爱的小罗西
♪ Oh I love my Rosie child ♪
用外星人的皮囊在地球上生活是不现实的
It is not practical to live in this alien body on Earth.
你跟我 我们看起来很搭
♪ You and me we go in style ♪
脆弱的玫瑰
♪ Cracklin' Rose ♪
只要我保持着外星人的内心
I can return to human form as long
换上人类的皮囊也没什么大不了
as I start acting like an alien.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Mother of a whore!
那个宝宝只听小女孩的话
The baby will only listen to that little girl?
那我就要行正义之事了
Then I will do the right thing
我要去绑♥架♥一个孩子
I will kidnap a child.
食堂大妈不在 我们目前安全
That lunch lady's not here. The coast is clear.
你怎么没有盛装打扮
How come you're not wearing a costume?
我们不过万圣节
We don't celebrate Halloween.
这个节日没有任何精神上的意义
There's no spiritual meaning behind it.
只不过是让小孩子招摇过市
It's just a bunch of kids walking around
散播巫术邪灵 搞撒旦崇拜
perpetuating the message of witches, evil spirits,
的活动罢了
and satanic worship.
对 不过至少有糖拿
Yeah, but also there's candy.
嘴里塞满糖有什么好的
I don't need to stuff my face with sugar.
那你为啥要吃蜂蜜呢
Then why are you eating honey?
为了润喉
To soothe my throat.
我一定要找到宝宝
I have to find the baby.
我一晚上都在练习外星人叫声
I was up all night practicing alien calling sounds.
很明显 跑到房♥车大喊着
Obviously, going to the RV and yelling out,
宝宝过来 宝宝听得见吗
"Baby, baby, over here! Baby?"
这还不够
Isn't gonna be enough.
对 我一直在练习怪伽叫
Yeah, I've been practicing my Frankenstein sounds.
啊
Rah!
好吧 我这边完事儿了
Well, I guess that is it for me
你要走了 我们都很难过
We are both very sad to see you go.
你不难过吗 警长
Aren't you sad, Sheriff?
虽然跟你一起工作很愉快 警探
Yeah, well, it was nice working with you, Detective.
但你是因为侦破了谋杀案才离开的
But you're leaving 'cause we solved the murder,
我为此倍感欣慰
and that actually makes me extremely happy.
他也很难过
And he's also sad.
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
来自杰塞普警♥察♥局的礼物
Courtesy of the Jessup Police Department.
我们去年的犯罪率下降了20% 所以用不完
Crime was down 20% last year, so we had a surplus.
谢谢了
Thanks.
也许应该给警长围起警戒线
Should probably put this crime tape around the sheriff, ·
因为他帅的都已经犯罪了 对吧
because he should be arrested for being too handsome, right?
我估计他不会被判太久的
Well, I mean, he wouldn't serve much time.
因为是帅是无辜的犯罪
It's involuntary handsomeness.
他也没办法
He can't help it.
合作很愉快
This was--this was fun.
我不是指谋杀案
not the murder ring,
你知道 是指其他部分
but, you know, the--the other stuff.
行吧 我得回我的办公桌了
Yeah, okay, then, well, I got to get back to my desk,
还有很多事情要做
a lot of stuff to do.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表