剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
只记得跟联邦调查局谈过
except talking to the FBI.
这很不正常 对吧
That's not normal, right?
他是对的 这不正常
He is right. It is not normal.
这对我来说也是坏事
And it is also very bad for me.
好吧 你看 事情变得更诡异了 对吧
All right, now get this... it gets weirder, right?
我还没跟丽芙副警长说
Now, I haven't told Deputy Liv
我忘了那天的事
anything about me forgetting that day
因为我不想让她担心
'cause I don't want her to freak out,
但那天她的记忆
but she's got gaps in her memory
也出现了空白
for that exact same day, too.
我可以去您办公室 你能帮我看看吗
You think if I came by office, you could check me out?
这很糟糕
This is bad.
如果他开始调查这件事
If he starts investigating this,
他可能会想起我是个杀人犯
he might remember that I'm a murderer
也可能是个狼人
and possibly a werewolf.
是的
Yes.
我会尽我所能帮助你恢复记忆
I will do what I can to help with your memory.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
我父亲告诉我这是因为情绪产生的问题 对吧
You know, my dad... he tells me it's emotional, right?
我情绪受到了刺♥激♥
That it's in my head.
几年前我失去了一个朋友 然后
I lost a friend a few years back, and...
事实上 从那以后我就没过得开心过
truth is, I don't think I've had a good day since.
这说得通吗
Does that make sense?
是的 说得通
Yes, that makes sense.
我现在只剩下我父亲了
All I got left now is my dad, and...
谁知道会持续多久 对吧
who knows for how long, right?
如果我记不起和他一起度过的时光 那么
If I can't remember the time I'm spending with him, then...
请坐 -这里吗
- Sit down. - Right here?
好的
- Mm. - Okay.
让我来引导你进行冥想
Let me lead you through a meditation
帮助你消除悲伤 -好的
that will help with your grief. - Okay.
在你的脑海里留下一段记忆
And put a memory in your head
这样你就不会来烦我
so you leave me alone.
好的
All right.
我们就要成功了
We are getting up there now.
下一个是特立尼达蝎子椒 有120万斯科维尔辣度
Next is the Trinidad Scorpion at 1.2 million Scoville units.
结局会很糟糕的
This is gonna turn out bad.
你为什么要这么做 快喝牛奶
Why are you doing this? Take your milk.
我感觉棒极了
I feel great.
好 达西 你能做到的 阿斯塔
All right, D'arcy! You can do this, Asta!
阿斯塔 不错
Whoo, Asta! Yes.
天啊 你不应该这样吃的
Oh, God, that's not the way you're supposed to eat that.
我没事 我没事 -不 你肯定有事
- I'm fine, I'm fine. - No, you're not.
不可能没事的 -天啊
You're not gonna be fine. - Oh, God.
好
All right. -
我退出 我退出
I'm out, I'm out, I'm out. -
新的冠军是
And the winner and new champion is
艾伦·曹
Ellen Cho!
臣服于我吧
Bow to me! Bow!
话剧就要开始了 我给你们留了位子
The play's about to start. I saved you guys some seats.
哦 我真兴奋 -我不演话剧
- Oh, I'm excited. - I don't do no plays.
我不演 也不看话剧
I don't play. I don't watch plays.
我不想 我不想演什么话剧
I don't want... I ain't want to do no plays.
来吧 来吧
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
是你写的吗 -是的
- Did you write it? - I did.
哇 我十岁生日的礼物是一把鹤嘴锄
Wow, a pickax for my tenth birthday?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad!
我们现在都是矿工了
All: We're all miners now.
矿业发展了科罗拉多州的佩兴斯镇
Mining built the town of Patience, Colorado.
曾经 住在这里的所有身体健全的人
At one time, every able-bodied man
都会在煤矿里工作
who lived here worked the mine.
1884年1月一个寒冷的日子
Then one cold January day in 1884,
英雄们诞生了
heroes were born.
哦 不 可能是塌方
Oh, no! It could be a cave-in!
快逃吧
Run for your lives!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
还有一个人在矿井里
There's one man still in the mine!
我们必须回去找他
We must go back for him!
59位勇士拒绝丢下那一个人
59 brave men refused to leave one man behind.
他们是英雄
They were heroes.
你在这出戏上花了多少镇上的预算
How much of the town budget did you spend on this play?
百分之八 -百分之八
- Eight percent. - Eight perc...
矿井坍塌后发生了什么
What happened in the mine after it collapsed.
我们是巨石 我们是来杀死矿工的
We're boulders, and we're here to kill miners.
全都得死
All must die.
我身上所有的器官都在流血
All my organs are hemorrhaging.
我的腿 我的腿
My leg, my leg.
那天有59人被砸死了
59 men succumbed to their crush injuries that day.
还有一个被困在气穴里的人
And one man, who was trapped in an air pocket,
三天后死于孤独和口渴
died of loneliness and thirst three days later.
我非常口渴 非常孤独
I'm so thirsty and so lonely.
致敬59位勇士和气穴中的皮特
To the 59 and to Air Pocket Pete.
我觉得他其实不叫皮特
I don't think his name was actually Pete,
但是 这样效果不错 真的很好
but, you know, it works, and it works well.
爸爸们都去哪儿了
Where have all the daddies gone?
他们都去哪儿了
Where did they all go?
我的叔叔现在变成了爸爸
My uncle is my daddy now
很快就要下雪了
And soon there will be snow
妈妈的快乐去了哪里
Where did Mommy's happy go?
她整天都在喝酒
She drinks wine all day
我的叔叔爸爸很生气
My uncle daddy gets real mad
你在想什么
I don't think he will stay - What are you thinking?
真糟糕
Terrible, man.
给你 会有帮助的
Here, this'll help. -
谢谢 我还需要六七个这样的
Thanks. I need, like, six or seven more of these.
唯一的依靠
Sole dependency
我不该说那些关于你和杰的话
I shouldn't have said what I said about you and Jay.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
不 你就是有意的
No, you meant it.
好吧 我是有意的
Okay, I meant it.
我疯了 是我错了
I was mad, and I was wrong. -
不 你没有
No, you weren't.
你是对的
You were right.
我父母带我出去吃饭
My parents took me out to dinner,
我的反应就是会去喝得酩酊大醉
and my response was to go get blackout drunk.
你父母都是混♥蛋♥
Your parents are assholes.
我是说 我爱他们 但得了吧
I mean, I love them, but come on.
都这么久了 我早该学会跟他们的相处之道了
I should be better at dealing with them by now.
我已经不是十五岁了
I'm not 15.
我真是一团糟
I'm a mess.
不
No.
我才是一团糟 你看我
I'm a mess. Look at me.
我不想弄得一团糟
I don't want to be messy.
我也不想那样
I don't want that either.
我们不能同时变得糟糕
We can't both be messes at the same time.
不然就会十分混乱了
Otherwise it's chaos.
去吉米家真是太蠢了
Going to Jimmy's was so dumb.
我只是
I just...
他挺过来了 你知道吗
He just went through it, you know?
我是说 他是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he was an asshole,
但杰出生的时候他陪在我身边
but he was there when Jay was born,
在我把她送人后 他陪我度过了
and he was there for me through all the freakouts
所有的难关
after I gave her up.
我永远不会夺走你的
I would never take from you...
我想我已经习惯了和他在一起时感到悲伤
I guess I'm so used to being sad with him,
这种感觉很正常
something about it feels normal.
我觉得这种事不应该感觉正常
I don't think that's supposed to feel normal.
事情发生的时候我并不在场
You know, I wasn't around when all that stuff went down,
但是现在我在这里
but I'm here now.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表