剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I could possibly contact them,
但我想杀掉那些渣人
but I want to kill all the bags of douches.
该我唬人了
It is my turn to bluff.
不可能的 我联♥系♥不上他们
It's impossible. I cannot contact them.
现在你在唬人
Now you're bluffing.
我不擅长唬人
I am bad at bluffing.
好吧好吧 我拆穿你了
Okay, okay. I'll call your bluff.
如果你不介意我死 很好
If you don't mind that I die, good.
- 你要做什么 - 我要泡澡
- What are you doing? - I think I'll take a bath.
你不是想要电死你自己吧
You are not really going to electrocute yourself.
我把烤面包机插好了
I've got the toaster all plugged in.
水温刚好 正是电死的好时机
Whoo, nice and warm. Really good way to go out.
打电♥话♥啊 哈利
Call it off, Harry.
我给你说了 我联♥系♥不上
I told you I cannot.
我不喜欢这个游戏 赌注太高了
I do not like this game. The stakes are too high.
你肯定没在浴缸里
You are not really in the bathtub.
如果烤面包机插好了
If the toaster is plugged in,
那是因为你在做吐司
it is because you are making toast.
阿斯塔
Asta.
你没带面包
You didn't bring the bread.
这太危险了
This is very dangerous.
那就同意去联♥系♥你的族人
Then agree to call your people.
好吧
Okay.
直接到语♥音♥信箱了
It went straight to voicemail.
再见 哈利
Goodbye, Harry.
看见了吗 我知道你不想我死
See? I knew you didn't want me to die.
你只是花很长时间才承认
You just took your damn time showing it.
我当然不想你死
Of course I do not want you to die.
我会试着建一个无线电和他们联♥系♥
I will try to build a radio to contact my people.
出来的时候小心点
Be careful getting out of the tub.
别滑倒
Don't slip.
听你这么说 真是很贴心
Coming from you, that's a very sweet thing to say.
我要去吃披萨了
I'm going to go eat pizza now.
我会一直敲的
I'm just gonna keep knocking.
我的手能敲一整天
I got hands that can knock all day.
万医生 开门
Dr. V., open up.
我们知道你在里面 我们要和你谈谈
We know you're in there. We need to speak with you.
别逼我们带着搜查令来
Don't make us come back with a search warrant.
你好 阿斯塔 我们要
Hello, Asta, need to speak
和万德斯本格医生谈谈断足的事宜
with Dr. Vanderspeigle about that severed foot.
他不在
He's not here.
别对我说谎
Look, don't lie to me.
我们停车的时候在窗边看到了他在吃披萨
We saw him eating pizza through the window when we rolled up.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
阿斯塔 我作为朋友告诉你
Asta, I'm telling you this as a friend.
哈利不是你认为的样子
Harry is not who you think he is.
他可能很危险 不要保护他
He could be dangerous. Please don't protect him.
一会再来可以吗
Maybe come back later?
如果我要以妨碍司法
Look, if I have to arrest you
逮捕你 我会的
for obstruction of justice, I will.
还说什么 一会再来
Talking about some "come back later."
这是什么
Shit! What the hell is this?
等等
Hold on.
天哪 我的老天
Oh, my goodness. Well, I'll be.
副警长 这上面写的什么
Deputy, what's that say right there?
肉毒杆菌毒素 谋杀武器
Botulinum toxin. The murder weapon.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我再问你最后一遍
All right, look, I'ma ask you one more time.
他在哪 阿斯塔 他在哪 阿斯塔
Where is he, Asta? Where is he, Asta?
他在地下室藏着
He went to hide in the cellar.
你在这里等
You wait here.
万医生
Dr. V.?
警♥察♥局 我们下地下室了
Sheriff's department. We coming down into the cellar.
你把双手举过头顶
I want you to put your hands above your head.
听见了吗 我们要下去了
You hear me? We're coming down here!
万德斯本格医生 你在哪
Dr. Vanderspeigle, where you at?
哇 你们拿枪干什么
Whoa. What's with the guns?
阿斯塔
Asta?
怎么回事
What in holy hell?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表