剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
如果她还想待在家里
♪ If she wanted to remain inside the family home ♪
就必须得规规矩矩 她必须得试一试
♪ She'd have to toe the line, she'd have to give it a go ♪
这不适合苏琪 于是她拿上东西离开了家
♪ It didn't suit Sukie, she took her things and left ♪
她喜欢在墓地里玩耍
♪ She liked to hang out in the graveyard ♪
当你像个傻小孩一样
I should have killed you
求我不要扭断你的脖子时
when you were begging me not to rip your neck open
我真该动手的
like a stupid baby.
有时候我甚至希望你真的那么做了
Sometimes I wish you had.
唯一让我坚持下去的就是
The only thing that kept me going
这不容置疑的事实 那就是等我们下次见面
was the incontrovertible fact that the next time I saw you,
害怕的会是你
you would be the one cowering in fear.
我不想在城里
I did not want to murder this man
把这家伙弄死
in the middle of town.
对于收拾尸体的人来说
It is going to be messy for the people
多不好搞啊
who clean up dead bodies.
我会蘸着他的血在墙上写对不起三个字
I'll write "sorry" on the wall in his blood.
目击证人 他 他边走还发短♥信♥来着
Witness, he--he was texting while walking.
反对有效 法官大人
Sustained, Your Honor.
出示证物 法警
Exhibit, bailiff.
没事的 女士
It's okay, ma'am.
刚才那一下撞不死我
It'll take more than that to take me out.
哈 在这呢
Oh, there you are.
你的内衣让我十分性奋
Your underwear is arousing me sexually.
我给你买♥♥杯啤酒吧
Let me buy you a beer,
萍水相逢的美人
uh, woman that I just met.
看来你是真对我有意啊
So...this is finally happening, huh?
我记得那个宫颈切片
Mm. I remember that pap smear.
你当时看了很久
You were down there for quite a while.
看来你是喜欢上了
I think you saw something you liked.
我懂了 -哦不
I get it. - Oh, no!
我们都变了
We have changed.
我们出现了分歧
We have grown apart.
对于成熟的人来说 我们应该各走各路
The mature thing for us to do is to go our way separately.
不是我 是你
It is not me. It is you.
是我
It is me.
见鬼
Well, crap.
给我来杯龙舌兰吧 -好
Can you spot me a tequila? - Sure.
还是一醉解千愁吧
Yeah, just got diz-numped.
你好啊
Hello.
我给你留了早餐
I saved your breakfast.
一个餐厅杂工想拿走 我都亮枪了
The busboy tried to take it. I had to show him my gun.
我不太饿
Yeah, I'm not hungry.
在熟食店里吃了个三明治
I grabbed a sandwich at the deli.
你跑得可真快
Anyway, you ran off so fast.
发现什么异常了吗
Did you find something?
是外星人吗
Uh, was it the alien?
人们总以为 只有他们落单
You know, people think you have to be alone somewhere
才会被外星人抓走
for them to get to you.
我妻子和我当时在纽约 巴士上那么多人
My wife and I were on a crowded bus in New York City,
可他们却撕开了我妻子的肚子取出了婴儿
and they ripped my child out of my wife's pregnant belly.
我不会再让其他人遭受这种痛苦了
I'm not gonna let anyone else suffer like we did.
所以即便有个外星人就站在我身边
So, even if there was an alien standing right next to us,
我也不会告诉你
I would not tell you.
也不会采取任何行动
And I wouldn't take any action...
不能让周围无辜的人受伤害
not with any innocent people around.
你真令人钦佩
That is so admirable.
我是不是说过这话了
Did I say that already?
感觉我就像个复读机
I feel like I'm repeating myself.
我的胳膊肘又开始出汗了
My elbows are hot again.
对了 你之前想给我看什么
So what did you want to show me?
我记录了佩兴斯可能出现的外星人活动
I've been documenting possible alien activity in Patience,
还有能看到不明飞行物的地点
possible UFO sightings,
都是人们提到过的地方
you know, the stuff people call in about.
这是什么
What is this?
这是市长儿子搞的恶作剧
Oh, that was a hoax started by the mayor's son.
我已经审过他了 瞎画的
I already questioned him. It was nothing.
除非你觉得有问题
Unless it means something to you.
没有
No.
这个能借我一阵吗
May I hang on to this for a bit?
你喜欢我做的简报
You like my book?
当然了 可以借你
Of course, yes, you can hang on to it.
这汗出的
Sweaty.
我们今晚见吧 9点
Let's catch up tonight, 21:00 hours.
这里有酒馆什么的吗
Is there a tavern around here?
有个酒吧 叫59
Yeah, we have a pub. It's called The 59.
我更喜欢酒馆
I prefer a tavern.
有区别吗 -区别大了去了
Is there a difference? - There is a big difference.
我们这只有酒吧
Oh, we just have a pub.
那也行
I suppose I can go with that.
谢谢 祝您愉快
Thank you. Have a nice day.
到时候见 注意安全
I'll see you there. You stay safe, now.
来看看
Okay.
这些治胃灼热的
Okay, these are for heartburn.
这些是治我家猫胃灼热的
These are for my cat's heartburn.
我不知道这是什么
Ooh, I don't know what this one is.
应该就是颗珠子
I think that one was a bead.
朱迪 我的膝盖疼死了
Judes, my knee is on fire.
我需要你从屋顶上掉下来后
I need the pain meds that you took
吃的那种止疼药
after you fell off the roof.
对 盖屋顶看似很简单吧
Yeah, roofing looks like it'd be so easy, yeah?
其实很难
It's not.
也许这个是
Ooh, maybe these ones.
你是否口干 -是
Do you have dry mouth... - Yes.
便秘 -极度便秘
Constipation... - So much.
还有情绪波动 -行了 给我吧
And mood swings? - Oh, my God, give me those.
就这个
That's it.
能给我留一个吗
Can-- can I keep just, like, one,
以防万一我又吞了更多珠子
just in case I swallow any more beads?
不能 别吃珠子就行了
No, just don't eat beads.
你成医生了吗
Are you, like, a doctor?
艾伦
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你应该躲起来
Oh, you should be hiding.
我是个外星人
I'm an alien.
外星人不用躲着人类
Aliens do not hide from humans.
不 你应该
Well, you should.
我问过丽芙了
I talked to Liv.
外星人追踪者不是做样子而已
This whole Alien Tracker thing is not just for show.
他是研究外星人的专家
He's an expert on aliens.
甚至还写了本书
He even wrote a book
关于某个外星政♥府♥的秘密计划
about some secret alien government program.
哈利 他可能会伤害你
Harry, he could hurt you.
你能告诉那个生气的护士
Could you tell the angry nurse
下次做个火腿三明治吗
to make a ham sandwich next time?
我觉得你没有把这事当回事
I feel like maybe you're not taking this very seriously.
关于外星人 有什么是外星人追踪者知道
What could the Alien Tracker know
我却不知道的吗
about aliens that I do not?
他知道一个秘密外星政♥府♥计划
He knows about a secret government alien program,
说明他可能什么都知道
which means he could know anything,
知道你的族类 知道灰人
about your people, the Greys.
天知道还知道什么
Who knows?
你在这瞎逛不安全
It's not safe for you to wander around here.
你真的应该回家躲起来
You really should go home and hide.
人类才躲藏 外星人只猎捕
Humans hide. Aliens hunt.
如果那个外星人追踪者
If the Alien Tracker
知道灰人种族的内部信息
has gained insider knowledge on the Greys,
也许我能利用他找到他们
perhaps I can use him to get to them.
好吧 我会走
Okay, I will go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要腌黄瓜吗
Do you want my pickle?
挺软的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表