剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Even though her name was on it,
当他们饥渴的时候
they felt comfortable molesting it
还是很享受骚扰她
when they were hungry.
长得矮太糟糕了
It is awful being short.
哈利 那不是因为她长得矮
Harry, that's not because she's short.
是因为她是女人 这就是这个世界
That's being a woman. Welcome to our world.
你是说你们走在街上 都会感受到
You mean you all feel the eyes hunting you
注视的目光 就像森林里被捕猎的小鹿
like a baby deer in the woods, just walking down the street?
是的 我本来想跟你说的
Yeah. I tried to tell you.
下次有女人想跟你说事情的时候
You know, next time a woman tries to tell you something,
请坐下 闭上嘴 认真听
sit down, shut up, and listen.
要是你需要说什么
And if you feel the need to say anything,
那就是 "好的 女士"
all it needs to be is, "Yes, ma'am."
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
嗯
Mm.
好耶
Yes!
坐下 外星人
Sit down, space man.
坐下
Sit!
我知道你的银球的事
I know all about your silver balls.
我知道马克斯偷了一个
I know Max stole one, and that's why he's been acting
导致他像电视里那些发♥情♥的狮子一样
like springtime lions in those nature videos,
我还知道你明明知道他有一个球
but I also know you knew he had a ball
但却没有阻止他
and did nothing to stop him.
现在你不可能把你的球拿回去了
Guess what. You're not getting your ball back.
我把它藏在了一个你永远也找不到的地方
I've hidden it where you'll never find it,
我猜既然现在球已经不在了
and I'm guessing now that it's gone,
马克斯会恢复正常的
Max will go back to normal.
要是他没有 我会再找你的
And if he doesn't, you are going to hear from me.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
很好
Good.
人类认为他们都应该拥有一些特定的权利
Humans believe they all deserve certain rights--
被倾听的权利 被尊重的权利
the right to be heard, the right to be respected.
要求一些生活中本就该得到的东西应该不难
Asking for what you deserve in life should not be so hard,
佩西恩斯女性不再忍♥了 我们要求平等工资
但对其他人而言
but for others,
要求一些本该得到的东西也可能非常困难
asking for what they deserve can be very difficult.
嗨 达茜
Hey, D'arce!
嗨 姑娘
Okay! Yes, girl!
- 你觉得这车怎么样 - 哇 很帅
- What do you think? - Wow, very fancy, girl!
拿你应得的东西吧
Get your things!
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you! - Okay.
乱贴传♥单♥违反了佩西恩斯民法典1-8-22条
Posting flyers is against Patience civil code 1-8-22.
事实上得到他们应得的东西
And actually getting what they deserve
有时需要一点英雄主义
sometimes requires an act of heroism.
哇 哈
Whoo! Ha!
佩西恩斯女性 不再忍♥了
Women of Patience, have patience no more!
我们要求平等工资
We demand equal pay!
走吧 达茜
Way to go, D'arce!
哇 是达茜
Wow, it's D'arcy.
她太了不起了 你不觉得吗
God, she is incredible, don't you think?
宝 有些事我得跟你说
Honey, there's something I got to tell you.
什么
What is it?
我要去和镇议会开会讨论
I'm gonna have a word with the town assembly
然后解决收入不平等的问题
and fix this pay gap.
你做得对
Yeah, you are.
哇
Wow.
非常自信果断呢
Way to be assertive, honey.
很性感
It's very sexy.
- 我会考虑的 - 他肯定会去
- I'll‐‐I'll think about it. ‐ He'll definitely be there.
♪我脑袋里全都是你♪
I've got you stuck in my head
谢谢你邀我们来派对
Thanks for letting us crash your party.
人多热闹嘛
The more, the merrier.
说起来 前面有一次姐妹聚会
You know, a few GN59s ago,
我们最后需要找其他人
we actually needed a few extra people
才能把达茜装在独轮车里推回家
and a wheelbarrow to carry D'arcy home.
不是吧
Oh, wait. No.
是真的 我这次有备而来
Yeah. I came prepared this time.
要赶紧逃跑的话 这玩意用得上...
I might need to make a quick getaway, so...
- 嗨 - 嗨 这是我表妹卡琳
‐ Hi. ‐ Hi, this is my cousin Carlyn.
嗨 我是凯拉
Hi. Kayla.
- 很高兴认识你 - 你还好吗 发生什么事了
‐ Nice to meet you. ‐ Are you okay? What happened?
是啊 肖恩还好吗
Yeah, is everything okay with Shane?
他没问题的
Yes. Yeah, he's fine.
我只是需要出门散散心
I just needed to get out of the house.
好吧 我还担心来着
Oh, okay, I was worried.
作为母亲 我相当理解你
Can I just say‐‐ as a mom, I'm with you.
有的时候真的需要逃出家门 透口气
Sometimes needing to get out of the house is an emergency.
没错 谢谢你
Yes. Yes, thank you.
我真需要从管家婆的身份里喘口气
You know, you just need a kid‐ and a man‐free zone.
完全赞成
Amen to that.
我还没有男人或小孩要照顾
I mean, I don't have a kid or a man,
但好歹也听了不少八卦
but, you know, anecdotal evidence would support that.
在我家那个镇子 男人没一个好东西
The town I live in, all the men really suck.
我那实验室主管动不动就揩我油
My lab supervisor thinks grabbing my buttocks
还一副理所应当的样子
is one of his job perks.
我都开始怀疑
I was really beginning
自己有生之年能不能遇上好男人了
to think I was never gonna meet a nice guy.
直到今天
Till today, that is.
等等 你在这里钓到男人了
Wait, you met a guy here?
今天 在佩西恩斯吗
Today? In Patience?
不可能 谁啊
No way. Who?
上帝啊
Jesus God.
♪我脑袋里全都是你♪
I've got you stuck in my head ♪
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你说过 你扔下那台无线电一分钟
You told me that every minute you're not working on the radio
我们就离死近一分钟
is a minute we all come closer to certain death.
我确实在捣鼓那台无线电
I am working on the radio,
但没有扩散器 一切都白搭
but without a diffuser, it will never work.
那个高马尾女人的表妹
The pony‐haired one's cousin
在实验室研究员
is a scientist in a lab...
她那儿有便携式扩散器
that uses portable diffusers.
所以呢
So what?
我知道论颜值比不上电影里的外星人
I know that I am not as pretty as E. T.
我没长球根一样的圆头
I do not have his bulbous football head
柯基一样的短腿
or his squat corgi legs or his...
或鸭嘴兽脚
platypus feet,
但我也能在有需要的时候
but I can be a charming alien
做个魅力四射的外星人
when I need to be.
你经常来这儿吗
So do you come here a lot?
全世界那么多酒吧
Of all the gin joints in all the world,
就这家离我最近
this one is closest to my house.
这是什么香水
What is that perfume?
卓悦强效保湿修护霜
Jergens Intense Moisture Therapy.
我拿过医学学士 洗手洗出习惯了
I did a BM earlier, so I had to wash them.
因为做实验搓得太勤
I get acute dermatitis
我还得了急性皮炎
'cause I scrub them so often in the lab,
因此随身都带着修护霜
so I carry it in my purse.
换我 尿完都不洗手
I don't wash my hands after I urinate.
我的大宝贝干净又卫生
The skin on my penis is very clean.
格拉姆总是在念叨哈利
Gram keeps asking about Harry.
我想她喜欢他
I think she likes him.
我猜她想要你俩的宝宝
I think she wants you to have his baby.
太恶心了 闭嘴吧
Ew! Gross! Shut up!
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
话说 我可以问问
Hey, actually, can I ask
你对一些事情的专业建议吗
your professional opinion about something?
你觉得阿比盖尔·霍奇斯接下来会怎样
What do you think is gonna happen to Abigail Hodges?
就是山姆的妻子
You know, Sam's wife?
你觉得她会去坐牢吗
Um, you think she's gonna go to jail?
刑法并不是我的专精领域
You know, criminal law isn't really my area,
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表