剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》 前情提要
Previously on "resident alien".
你觉得我还能活多久
How long do you think I have?
你喜欢圣诞节吗 -超喜欢
Do you like Christmas? - Yes, very much.
六月之前庆祝掉吧
Celebrate it before June.
我的生日快到了
My birthday's coming up.
想问下你要不要陪我一起过
I was wondering if you might want to do something that day.
乐意至极
I would love that.
1点来餐厅接我吧
Pick me up at the diner at 1:00?
外星宝宝已经孵化了
the baby hatched.
什么鬼
What the...?
一个毫无意义的吻 没人在乎
it's a stupid kiss. Who cares?
达西喝醉了心情不好 多大点事
D'arcy was drunk and sad. Big surprise.
也许你该学着跟本表达
Maybe you should learn to talk to ben
自己的感受 而不是发泄在一台
about your feelings instead of stuffing them
90英里的立式跑步机上
inside a 90-mile vertical treadmill run.
你好 哈利
Hello, Harry.
我们的人不会来杀光所有人
Our people are not coming to kill everyone.
有个外星种族正计划
There is an alien race that's planning
接管地球 他们
to take over the earth. They are--
我就不该让你杀了山姆·霍奇斯
I should have never made you kill Sam Hodges.
你开枪打了我
You shot me.
我就该自己动手的
I should have just taken care of it myself.
我只想忘掉这一切
I just wanna forget the whole thing.
我可以抹去她那一晚的
I can erase all of her memories
所有记忆 她又会开心起来
of that night for her, and she will be happy again.
她会忘记 一切又会没事的
She will forget, and everything will be okay.
佩兴斯 科罗拉多
81年前
我好累 想回家
I'm tired. I wanna go home.
别出声
Shush now.
妈妈说猎不到晚饭就不准回家
Mama said not to come home until we fetch some dinner.
鲍比 等等我
Bobby! Wait for me.
警告
请勿进入
不稳固
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比 你在哪
Bobby, where are you?
鲍比
Bobby? Bobby?
鲍比 你在哪里 鲍比
Bobby? - Where are you, Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby! - Bobby?
谁来我家了
who is in my house?
麦克斯 如果你把你惹事的老婆带来了
Max, if that is you and your criminal wife,
我会很生气的
I will be very angry.
早啊 -你不是小孩
Good morning. - You are not a little child.
我煮了咖啡
I made coffee.
我觉得咱们得去检查下那颗外星蛋
Hey, I think we should check on the alien egg.
我怕昨晚闹哄哄的派对
I'm a little worried that the noise from the party
会把它吵醒
might have woken it up or something.
我给她置换的记忆起作用了
The memory replacement I did on her worked well.
她不记得那个外星宝宝的逃跑
She does not remember that the alien baby escaped.
也不记得如何煮咖啡了
She also forgot how to make coffee.
喝起来像泥浆
This tastes like dirt stew.
别担心宝宝了
Do not worry about the baby.
它在蛋壳里 蛋壳在地窖里
It is in the bunker in its shell
别人想破头也找不到
and definitely not somewhere else who-knows-where
那我就放心了
That's a relief.
几天下来 我太需要听听好消息了
I will take good news wherever I can get it these days.
她笑了
A smile?
笑起来的阿斯塔 比昨晚那个流泪的阿斯塔
I like smiley Asta much more than the sad, sobby Asta
更得我心
I saw last night.
我还有让你发笑的好消息
I have some more good news for you to smile to.
你说
Okay.
我去地窖里查看宝宝情况时
I was in the bunker and definitely nowhere else,
绝对没去别的地方
checking on the baby,
它通过心灵感应告诉我
and it gave me a message telepathically.
我们的人不会来毁灭人类了
My people are no longer coming to destroy mankind.
什么 它是怎么知道的
What? How does it even know that?
哥利亚通过外星人给我传递消息
Goliath passed the message to me through the alien.
我都不知道他是怎么做到的
I do not even know how he did it.
好奇怪啊
It was so weird.
你再也不用伤心难过
You no longer have to ever make me feel uncomfortable
惹得我不痛快了
with your sadness again.
他们真的不来了
They're really not coming?
你认真的吗
Mm. You're serious?
我不是认真啊 我明明在笑啊
No, I'm not serious. I'm smiling.
哈利
Harry.
哦 哈利
Oh, Harry,
这是我这辈子听过最棒的消息
this is the best news I've ever heard in my life.
天 我真的好开心
oh, wow. I'm so happy.
等等 它还说别的了吗
Wait, wait. Did it say anything else?
说了 其他邪恶的外星种族也来到了地球
Yes, there is another evil alien race on earth
估计会害死我们大家
that will probably kill us all.
没 没有 只有好消息
No, it did not, just the good stuff.
阿斯塔开心起来吧
Happy Asta.
经历了这么多 总算结束了
Finally, after everything, it's over?
我们安全了
we're safe.
并不是 地球注定要毁灭 但至少
No, the earth is doomed, but at least
我不用帮你擦鼻涕了
I do not have to clean crying snot off your face.
我已经完成死者坦纳·科灵顿的
I have completed a full autopsy on the victim,
全面尸检
Tanner Corrington.
在你们发现树林里
My initial theory after you found
的弹壳之后 我初步认定
the shell casing in the woods
犯罪工具为一把步♥枪♥
was that the crime was committed with a rifle
而凶手
where the murderer
恰好站在佩兴斯的
was standing over the county line
县界上
in Patience.
猜测很大胆 不过你继续
Mm, wild speculation. Continue.
胸部伤口没有污垢也没有纹身
The chest wound shows no sign of soiling or tattooing
这证明子弹不是中远距离射出的
proving that the gun was fired mid to far range.
我的官方调查结果
My official findings
与我的初步理论一致
are consistent with my initial theory.
我之前是对的 现在更对了
I was right, and now I'm more right.
好吧 枪手站在佩兴斯 那就是佩兴斯的案子
Yeah, well, Patience shooter means Patience murder.
反对 -否决
Mm, objection. - Overruled.
继续 -这不是庭审
Sustained. - It's not a trial.
只是个尸检
It's an autopsy.
对 但仅凭一具死尸
Yes, but how can we really know
我们就能断定事情的真正经过吗
what happens based on a dead body?
尸检啊
The autopsy.
这个伤口可以是各种原因造成的
That hole could be from anything.
不就是近距离射击吗我给你举个例子
Hey, you want close range? I'll give you close range.
一个杰瑟普的凶手点了根鞭炮
A Jessup murderer lights a firecracker,
压在这人的胸口
pressed it in the guy's chest.
嘭 人死了 杀手只剩3根手指
Bam, dead guy, killer with three fingers.
我们要寻找的凶手
We are looking
是一个三根手指的杰瑟普居民
for a three-fingered Jessup resident,
也许是加油站的工作人员
maybe someone who works at the gas station.
不过钢琴老师可以排除掉了
I think piano teachers are out.
照这个深挖下去吧 有发现就告诉我
So look into that. Let me know what you find.
这家伙比他儿子还烦人
This man is more annoying than his son.
报告看起来很详尽 医生
This all seems very thorough, doctor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来这次我们要做搭档了
Looks like we're partners on this one.
我需要这个死人消失
I want this dead thing gone.
每次看见他
Every time I look at it,
我就会想到 假如子弹
I'm reminded that if the bullet
再往下面走几英寸
that hit me was a few inches lower--
你怎么叫声跟我妈似的
why do you scream like my mother?
我没叫 只不过个喷嚏
It was not a scream. It was a sneeze.
阿嚏
Ha-ha-choo!
我的喉头很窄好吧
I have a very thin larynx.
这是你的排班表
Here's your schedule.
还有 杰拉德·汉德默要你上门问诊
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表