剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
这是派对那晚 歌♥利亚的外星宝宝
It was part of Goliath's alien baby message
传递的讯息的一部分
the night of the party.
你那时为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me then?
因为我不是个好朋友
Because I'm a bad friend.
哈利
Oh, Harry.
但是我想做一个好朋友
But I want to be a good friend.
我现在感觉好多了
I feel better now. Ah.
我们处于危险之中
We're in danger.
这不是什么好消息 但我已经习惯了
Well, that is not good news, but I'm used to it.
所以谢谢你和我分享这些
So thank you for sharing that with me.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know that was hard for you.
朋友之间坦诚相待
Friends tell each other the truth.
互相信任
They trust each other.
是的
Yes, they do.
我们会一起解决问题的
We'll deal with it together.
好吗
Okay?
人类早已发现人多力量大的道理
Humans have discovered there is strength in numbers.
但也许他们生命中最强大的东西
But maybe the strongest thing in their life
是他们最亲近的人
is the person they are closest to.
每个人都需要朋友
Everybody needs a friend,
尤其是在危险之中
especially when they are in danger.
女人在这能喝到
Is this a place where a gal can get
一杯杰里迈亚·韦德吗
a shot of Jeremiah Weed?
一种烈酒
当然 如果你想长胸毛的话
Well, if you want hair on your chest.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表