剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, I think so.
但是他其实什么也没看到吧
But he didn't see anything, right?
- 对 - 对
- No. - No.
没错
Yeah. No.
但是我看到了
But I did.
真的吗
Really?
看到什么了
What?
一架飞碟
"A UFO."
一架真正的飞碟
"A real-life UFO."
你会愿意相信吗
Don't you wanna believe...
我们并不孤单
that we're not alone,
地球上还有比我们更高级的生物存在
like, that there's something bigger than us out there?
当然 但是肯定不会是在佩西恩斯
Sure. Um, but not in Patience.
毕竟 这里的披萨店都是最近才开的
I mean, we just barely got a pizza place.
外星人肯定不会来这儿
I am sure there are not aliens here.
可能你说的对
You're probably right.
但是有时想想这些事情也挺有意思
It's just fun to think about sometimes.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
杰伊来了 糟糕
Jay's here. Okay.
假装你在和我说话 好吗
Pretend like you're talking to me, would you?
我本来就在和你说话
I am talking to you.
对哦
Right. Oh God.
只是 她在的时候我会很紧张
I'm so... I just get so nervous when she's around.
我在和她保持距离 给她空间
I mean, I've been giving her space, you know?
但是持续的时间好像长过头了
But I'm... it just feels like it's been forever,
两天之后就是她的十八岁生日
and her 18th birthday is in two days.
- 我语速很快吗 - 嗯哼
- Am I talking fast? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 她现在还能开车了
Talking fast. She's driving now.
没错 她是我们最好的客户
Yeah, she's our best customer.
我们给过她六张罚单
We've given her, like, six tickets.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
深呼吸
Mm-mm. Breathe.
好的
Okay.
- 好 - 她过来了
- Yeah. - She's coming.
- 她正往这边来 - 你注意别晕过去
- She's on her way. - Don't pass out.
- 嗨 - 嘿 最近怎么样
- Hi. - Hey, how are you?
你呢
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
你知道的 我的生日快到了
Um, so my birthday's coming up, which you know.
对没错 我生的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was there.
所以 我想问 我生日那天你想和我一起
Yeah, so... look, I was wondering if you might want
做点什么吗
to do something that day.
就我们两个
Just, um... Just you and me.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- Really? - Yeah, you know...
就是一起吃顿午饭什么的
just, like, lunch or something.
没什么大不了的 就是一起出去玩玩
It's no big deal. Just hang out.
呃
Uh...
我非常愿意
I would love that.
行 太棒了
Okay. Um, great.
那下午一点你来餐厅接我
Pick me up at the diner at 1:00?
或许我们可以去试试那家新开的墨西哥餐厅
Maybe we can check out that new Mexican place?
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
很好 那我要去那边了
Okay. Um, I'm gonna go...
去胡吃海塞一顿
I'm gonna go eat as much food as I can
免得一会儿霍桑先生把我赶出去
before Mr. Hawthorne kicks me out.
当然可以
Sure. Cool.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
好的不能再好
Yeah, I'm great.
我就是来上个厕所
I just need to pee.
让我进去 我知道你心情不太好
Let me in. I know you're upset.
我很好 就是打了个喷嚏
I'm fine. Just... sneezed.
你有看见哈利吗
Um, have you seen Harry?
不用这么难为情
Don't be too self-conscious.
我也吃了一大堆鸡蛋
I had a bunch of them eggs too.
你排我后面吧 我会有点久
You get in line. I'ma be a while.
也别站在门边等 好吗
Don't stand by the door neither, a'ight?
你自己说的不用难为情
You're the one that said not to be self-conscious...
给我走开点
Get away from the damn door!
- 我还能看见你的脚 - 好吧
- I still see your feet! - All right.
噢
Ow.
在找东西吗
Looking for something?
我只是想热馅饼
I wanted to heat up pie.
蛋已经孵化了 你一清二楚
The baby hatched, and you knew it!
什么 这可是个大新闻
What? This is news to me.
你怎么没早点告诉我
How did you not tell me this sooner?
别装了 我在厕所看见它了
Stop it. I saw it in the bathroom!
它还长了牙齿
And it has teeth!
什么样的宝宝刚出生就长牙
What kind of baby has teeth?
外星宝宝
Oh, an alien baby.
它们擅长撕扯物体 和人类
They're very good at ripping things... or people.
各位 我们必须得离开这栋房♥子
Everyone! We have to leave the house!
不用
No. No, no.
我看到它去外面了
I saw it run outside.
各位 我们得留在房♥子里
Everyone, we need to stay inside the house!
- 哈利 - 我们得把大家集中在一起
- Harry... - We should keep everyone together.
外面已经不安全了
Outside is not safe.
所有在华盛顿工作过的警♥察♥都在场
Now, any cop that's ever been a cop in D.C.
明白吗 也就是说
is there, right? Which is just...
退休警♥察♥就算在酒吧他也还是警♥察♥
That's just the way it is at Kelly's when a cop retires.
接下来发生了什么呢
So the next thing you know,
我们听到所有人都在尖叫
we hear all these people screaming, right?
我们不知道发生了什么
We don't know what's going on.
是有人在打架斗殴吗
Did a fight break out, you know?
谁知道呢 我就四处查看
Who knows? And I look,
然后一只山羊冲出人群跑了出来
and parting the sea of bodies is a goat.
- 什么 - 杰西偷偷带了一只山羊进酒吧
- What? - Jesse had snuck a goat
还放它到处乱跑
into the bar and just let it loose.
看吧 杰西干得出这种事
See, now that was Jesse!
看到你笑真好
Good to see you laughin'.
老爸 能和我聊会儿吗
Hey Dad, can I talk to you for a second?
好啊
Okay.
还有一次
Oh, and this other time...
外星宝宝孵化出来了
The alien baby hatched.
它逃跑了
It's loose!
这算是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
反正不是好事
It's not a good thing.
把大家聚在一起 别让任何人出去 好吗
Keep everyone together, and don't let anyone outside, okay?
哈利担心坏了
Harry's really worried.
- 我可一点没看出来 - 什么
- He doesn't look worried. - Huh?
我不喜欢这个礼物
I do not like this gift.
这不是去年圣诞节我送给你的吗
Didn't I, uh, give you that last Christmas?
如果有人提前邀请我的话
Well, maybe if someone had invited me,
我就有时间去买♥♥礼物了
I'd have time to shop.
再说 那玩意儿闻起来像大便
Plus, it smells like doo-doo, baby.
哈利 我能问你一下派的事吗
Harry, can I ask you a quick question about the pie?
市长就送这么便宜的东西
The mayor gives cheap gifts.
这还是他很用心做的呢
Oh, actually he worked pretty hard on that.
才不便宜 这可是蜂蜡材质的
Not cheap. Uh, it happens to be beeswax,
- 自然界的黄金 - 黄金不就是自然界的吗
- nature's gold. - Isn't gold nature's gold?
对本来说不是
Not to Ben.
如果它在外面呢
What if it's outside?
可能我们留在房♥子里比较好
Then maybe we should stay here.
我们要在这里过夜的话
And if we're going to stay here,
就要开礼物
we should open presents.
- 阿斯塔 阿斯塔 - 没错 不要出去
- Asta! Asta! - Yeah, do not go outside.
阿斯塔
Asta!
我们得留在房♥子里 不能出去
We should stay inside while we can't go outside.
- 看这里 - 看这里
- Come on! - Come on!
- 我们去另一边的窗户 - 好
- Let's go to the other window. - Yeah.
酷 是浣熊
Cool, a raccoon!
看看这个可爱的小
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表