剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Okay.
这跟你吼我无关
This isn't about you yelling.
这跟你为什么吼我有关
This is about why you're yelling,
你为什么整个夏天都表现得怪兮兮的
why you've been acting weird all summer.
你得告诉我 你出什么事了
You need to tell me what's going on with you.
你不说 我们就不走
We're not leaving until you do.
我都说了我为什么吼你
I told you why I was yelling at you- -
因为我命令你退后 你却违抗命令
cause I told you to stay back and you defied my orders.
好了 快给我打开
Now uncuff me.
你知道吗 这种夜晚适合吃点冻酸奶
You know what? It is a nice night for froyo.
我去买♥♥点 马上回来
So I'm going to get some. I'll be back.
喂喂喂 副警长 我没开玩笑
Hey, hey, hey, Deputy. Hey, I ain't playing around.
别闹啊 你最好把手铐解开 靠
I ain't messing around. You better uncuff me, damn it.
我也没闹
I'm not messing around either.
竟然敢手叉腰背对着我
Don't you be putting your hands on your hips to me.
竟然还敢这态度就走了
And you walking away with an attitude.
真不敢相信这么些年来 我孩子的衣橱里
I cannot believe there's been weed in my kid's closet
一直藏着大♥麻♥
all these years.
太可怕了
It's awful.
这玩意儿可是藏在了门框上面
I mean, it's tucked above the doorframe.
你孩子个儿又矮
Your kid's short.
再过几年他都发现不了
He wouldn't have discovered it for years.
希望下个娃吃她的西兰花
Hopefully the next one eats her broccoli.
慢着 不会再有下一个了
Mm, slow down. There won't be a next one.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
感觉你的性感老婆欲无止尽嘛
Your hot wife seems like she's perpetually in heat.
得益于
Well, an ovulation calendar
排卵日历
helps with that.
没想到她还记那破事儿
I'm surprised she keeps track of that shit.
她不记 我记
She doesn't. I do.
天
Jesus Christ.
我还以为我是个灾难
I thought I was a disaster.
我并不以此为傲
Look, I'm not proud of it,
但是 拜托 一个孩子就足够了
but, I mean, come on, one kid is plenty.
还有 你不是灾难
Also, you are not a disaster.
我是 看我这德性
Yeah, I am. Look at me.
坐你家卧室床上抽大♥麻♥
I'm sitting on your bed in your bedroom, smoking weed.
我都20年没搬过家了
I haven't moved in 20 years.
你不够自信
You don't give yourself enough credit.
要不是你 我现在根本
I wouldn't even be here right now
达不到这样的成就
if it weren't for you.
什么意思
What are talking about?
绑匪来的那天晚上
That night the kidnappers came,
我站在前廊
I was standing on the front porch,
等着迈克来 当时就在想
waiting for Mike to get there, and I thought,
“要是达西 她会怎么做”
you know, "What would D'arcy do? "
我就照做了
That's what I did.
真的
Really?
你救了我的家人 所以
You saved my family, SO...
我觉得你绝对能自救的
I think you can definitely save yourself.
认真下去 纵情欢笑 努力去爱
Live, laugh, love.
我曾以为这是个很蠢的征兆 但是
I thought it was a really stupid sign, but...
现在我明白了
now I get it.
征兆说明了很多
The sign says a lot.
还醒着呢吗
you awake?
这是我们的歌♥
♪ This was our song
但如果这是他的意愿 最糟糕的可能还是
♪ But if it's his will, the worst of it might still ♪
不知怎的让我
♪ Somehow make me
变成更好的自己
♪ A better man
我们怎么能查出来
How do we even know?
哥利亚也许是这些人中的任何一个
I mean, Goliath could be any of these people.
也许是维奥琳达
It could be Violinda.
我确信哥利亚会变成外星人
I am sure Goliath will be in alien form.
我会呼唤他
I will call him
用我族人间特有的无声呼唤
using my people's silent distress call.
人耳无法感知
It is not perceivable to human ears.
行吧
Okay.
我觉得我接收到了 -不会吧 什么
I think I perceived it. - No. What?
真的
Yeah.
没用的原因肯定是
It must not work
我用的是愚蠢的人类声带
because of my stupid human vocal chords.
我觉得他不会变成外星人
I don't think he's gonna be in alien form.
看看这个
Look at this.
看看年份
Look at the year.
哥利亚在地球上生活了已经不止十年
Goliath's been on Earth for more than a decade.
足以建立一种存在感
That's long enough to establish a presence,
为自己创造一种生活
to create a life for himself,
更人性化
to become more human.
不会
No.
你没看见吗 看看这幅画
Don't you see? Look at the painting.
艺术诠释人心 画作承载了内心的感受
Art is interpretive, so it takes how we feel on the inside
并通过外部方式表达出来
and helps us to express it on the outside.
所以画这幅画的人感觉到了
So whoever painted this feels...
疼痛
pain...
失落 悲伤
loss, sadness.
如果他以人形出现
Then why is he hiding from the world
那他为什么要逃避这个世界
if he is in human form?
也许他和你一样 对自己的身份感到难过
Maybe he feels bad about who he is like you do,
所以他躲起来了
so he hides.
我没躲 我就站在这里
I'm not hiding. I'm standing right here.
他人呢 哪儿都没有他
Where is he? He is nowhere.
嘿 我们会找到他的 好吧
Hey, hey, we're gonna find him, okay?
咱们分头行动 扩大搜查范围
Let's split up. We'll cover more ground.
你留在这儿 我去后面找 好吗
You stay here. I'll cover the back, okay?
不可能
This cannot be.
我千里迢迢来找家人
I came all the way here to find family,
找我的族人
to find my people.
如果哥利亚是人类 就不是我的族人
If Goliath is human, he is not my people.
我怎么能这么无知
How could I be so ignorant?
这段时间我一直期待
This entire time I've been expecting
见到我的同类 我的族人
to meet one of my kind, one of my people,
哥利亚已经被人类污染了
and Goliath has already been contaminated by humanity.
我就该让我族人来扫平一切
I should just let my people come.
这幅画有梵高的风格 你不觉得吗
It has traces of Van Gogh, don't you think?
他的自画像时代
His self- portrait era?
我不喜欢画
I do not like paintings.
如果看到它呼吸 你也许会喜欢
You might like it if you saw it breathe.
你的开胃菜相当寡淡
Your d'oeuvres are very flat.
是迷幻药
It's LSD.
致幻剂
A hallucinogenic?
他们说哥利亚相信迷幻药能帮你
They say Goliath believes acid helps you shed
摆脱人类的枷锁
your human chains
体验艺术
and experience art
以艺术本该被体验的方式
the way it was meant to be experienced.
我很想
I would.
挣脱人类的枷锁
like to shed my human chains. - Mm- hmm.
你去了好久
Took you long enough.
你说过我下班以后可以
You said I could trust my gut
相信自己的直觉
when I was off duty.
我现在是下班时间
Well, I'm off duty.
并且觉得你有点不对劲
And I think there's something going on with you.
行吧 我说 行了吧
Okay, you know what? Fine. Fine.
六年前 我华盛顿的搭档因公殉职
Six years ago, I lost my partner in D. C.
他是在执行任务的时候被枪杀的
He was shot and killed in the line of duty.
满意了么
You happy now?
天
Oh, no.
长官 对不起
Sir, I'm so sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
我也很抱歉 不该对你吼的
And I'm sorry I yelled at you, but the anniversary
忌辰也过了好一阵子了 但总是
was a while ago, and it always- -
每次想起这事儿我都心烦意乱的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表