剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
成交
Deal.
嗯
Okay.
真够傻的
So stupid.
嘿 你找我
Hey, you wanted to see me?
是的
Yes, uh...
我想跟你说件事
I have, uh, something that I wanted to tell you,
但我不知道怎么张嘴 所以就写下来了
but I don't know how, so I wrote it in a letter.
直说吧还是
Okay, just tell me.
行吧
Okay.
亲爱的阿斯塔 灰人要来这儿把我们都杀了
"Dear, Asta, the Greys are here to kill us all"?
这就是你开场白
That's your opening?
我想引起重视
I wanted to get your attention.
漂亮 成功了
Good job. It worked.
我们都会没命吗
Mm. Are we all gonna die?
再来一遍
Again? - Mm.
他们来这儿干嘛 -不知道
Why are they here? - I do not know.
一切发生在电光火石之间 他威胁我 然后就走了
It all happened very fast. He threatened me and then left.
你是个灰人
You are a Grey.
是的 而你是
Yes, and you are...
你这口音说出来还挺有意思的
It's funny to hear it in your accent.
我会找到这帮灰人的 别担心
I will find these Greys. Do not worry.
你画了地球爆♥炸♥
You drew the Earth exploding.
但 没错 当然 没什么好担心的
But, yeah, sure, nothing to worry about.
但这幅画
But the artistry is...
是必然会发生的
pretty undeniable.
这里是杰瑟普警署的
You've reached Detective Lena Torres,
莉娜·托雷斯警探 请留言
Jessup PD-- please leave a message.
你好 警探
Uh, hello, Detective.
我是麦克·汤普森
It's, uh, Mike Thompson calling.
是这样 我从台子里听到说
Uh, actually, I heard on the scanner
你们在抓几个偷火鸡的贼
that you guys were dealing with a gang of turkey thieves.
我就是想跟你说声
I just wanted to make sure you know
要是有需要 我们可以提供帮助或者增援
that we can offer help or reinforcements if you need it.
在我看来 竟然有人会想偷
Um, actually, to me, it's kind of crazy
看起来像孔雀和红色泡泡袜交♥配♥
somebody would want to steal something
出来的产物还挺疯狂的
that looks like a peacock had sex with a loose red sock.
总之 我打给你
But, um, anyway, um, I was calling
是想知道你在干嘛 还有
because I was just wondering what you was up to, and--
早上好 长官
Oh, good morning, sir.
我不知道你都到了
I didn't know you were here yet.
给你带了熊爪面包 -稍等一下
Here's your bear claw. - Just one second, please.
刚不好意思 警探
Uh, sorry about that, Detective.
如我所说 你得空可以打回给我
Anyway, like I said, you can give me a call sometime.
好 谢谢 再见
All right, thank you. Bye-bye.
我就知道
I knew it.
你俩要生十个宝宝了
You two are gonna have ten babies together.
副警长 你这是干嘛
Deputy, what are you doing?
我还没挂呢 -不是 我
I hadn't hung up yet. - No, I'm-
我眼瞅就能留个完美的留言
I was right on the brink of leaving the perfect message,
然后就在能跳出三周半之际
and then as I'm about to nail my triple axel,
你拿根铅管跑我后面
you come up behind me with a lead pipe
直接把我膝盖骨都整出来了
and take out both my knees?
我只是不小心才弄碎你膝盖的
But I only accidentally smashed your knees,
而且也不是铅管
and it really wasn't a lead pipe.
更像是根软木球棒
Like, it was more of a soft wooden bat,
女人喜欢宝宝嘛
because women like babies.
我只是 我还是
I'm just-- I'm gonna--
我把这个放这儿了
I'm gonna leave this here.
达西
D'arcy.
早上好啊 冠军
Good morning, champ.
还算是早上吗
Is it morning?
都11点半了
It's, like, 11:30.
你看到我搅拌机的盖了吗
Have you seen my blender lid?
没
No.
一直都放这个抽屉里的 你确定没动过
It's always in this drawer. You sure you didn't move it?
我有自己的收纳习惯
I have a whole system.
我从没觉得你是个有固定习惯的人
I never pegged you for a system person.
我还说了“早上好”
I also said "good morning."
是
You did.
等等 你是觉得我杂乱无章吗
Wait, do you think I'm messy?
不是 一点都不觉得
No, not at all.
我喜欢你对搅拌机的洁癖
I like you being a neat freak about your blender.
洁癖
Neat freak?
就因为我把东西收在
I'm a neat freak because I put things
它们该在的抽屉里 就成了有洁癖了
in the drawer where they belong?
不是吧
I mean, come on, you know...
把刀叉分开放的木匠
Is the carpenter who puts separate containers
也是洁癖喽
for the forks and knives also a neat freak?
你知道谁能称得上是有洁癖吗
You know who was a real neat freak?
发明数字的人
Whoever invented numbers.
每个数字都分的明明白白的
You know, each one is its own separate thing.
多洁癖啊
What a neat freak.
就为一个搅拌机盖子 你真要冲我吼吗
You really gonna rant at me about a blender lid?
我只想你帮我找一下
I just need you to help me find it.
给
Here. - Oh.
谢谢
Huh. Thank you.
你就像我的小家电松露猪
You are like my little appliances truffle pig.
真好喝
Mmm, so good.
来一杯不 -你没事吧
You want one? - Are you okay?
感觉你最近有点乱
You seem a little all over the place lately.
我满脑子都想着自♥由♥锦标赛的事
Um, just in my head about the hardpack tournament.
竞争模式 很容易让人紧张
Competition mode--it's an intense mode.
要你压力太大的话 咱们今晚就别约了吧
Ah, if you're stressed, we'll skip tonight.
不行 没门
No, no way.
先生 晚餐是一定要吃的
Sir, dinner is on.
今晚见
Mwah! Gonna see you tonight.
给我做点含蛋白质的东西
Gonna make me something with protein in it.
嘿 副警长
Hey, Deputy.
托雷斯警探有回电吗
Any word from Detective Torres?
没 副警长 -也许她太忙了
No, Deputy. - Maybe she's busy.
也许她不想生十个孩子
Maybe she don't want to have ten babies.
你不是想联♥系♥
Anyway, uh, weren't you trying to get in touch
那个外星人追踪者吗
with that Alien Tracker guy?
我放弃了
Oh, I gave up.
我发了60封邮件
I sent 60 emails.
他一封都没回过
He didn't respond to even one.
这么久以来我那么崇拜他
You know, I spent all this time putting him on a pedestal.
可他很有可能就是个混♥蛋♥
He's probably just a jerk.
好吧 他本人亲自来了
Okay, well, he's also here.
实际上是62封
It was 62 emails, actually.
那你不介意和一个混♥蛋♥吃午饭吧
Would you care to have lunch with a jerk?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
几名怕有权不用过期作废的律师
Uh, apparently, a couple of power-hungry lawyers
正在申请限制令
are filing a restraining order
要求停止度假村的项目
to temporarily stop the resort project.
是嘛 你怎么知道的
Really? How you know that?
这么说吧 在社区中要是没点耳目的话
Well, let's just say you don't become mayor
你也做不了市长
without having a few ears out in the community.
凯特是其中之一 -没错
Kate's one of the lawyers. - She sure is.
好吧 -对
Okay. - Yes.
我是想把一紧张就头疼的毛病归咎于这事
And I would blame that for my stress headache,
但其实我6岁开始就这样了
but I've had that since I was six.
好吧 我跟你说哈
Okay, you know what?
你算是来对地方了
You done come to the right place,
因为站在你面前的
'cause you happen to be in the presence
就是个专业按♥摩♥师
of a professional masseur.
来吧 坐
Here, go ahead. Take a seat.
坐吧
Take a seat. Go ahead.
你还学过按♥摩♥吗 -当然
You went to massage school? - I sure did.
我可是以第一名成绩毕业的
I graduated top of my class. - Hmm.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表