剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
而且我一直都会
And I always will be.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
是的
Right. -
当我在他的沙发上醒来
When I woke up on his couch...
我看到我们高中时的那张照片
I saw that picture of us from the senior year
当时我穿着那件蠢得要死的足球运动衫
where I'm wearing that stupid football sweatshirt.
那东西还在我后备箱
That thing is still in my trunk.
我觉得你该去拿那件运动衫
I think you should go get that sweatshirt.
是的 -为什么
- Yeah. Yeah. - Why?
是的 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do? -
我们
And we
我们是一样的
We are the same
我们只会离开几天
We'll only be gone a couple of days.
你确定你一个人可以吗
You're sure you're okay here alone?
当然可以
Ah, of course.
我才不在乎 大家是不是都讨厌
Who cares if everyone hated the play
这次的演出和我写的剧本
and me for writing it?
并不是所有观众都讨厌它
Not everyone in the audience hated it.
那个对你大吼大叫的女人
And that woman who screamed at you
是学校里爱抱怨的妈妈之一
is one of those complainer moms from school.
爸爸们都去哪儿了
Where have all the daddies gone?
他们都去哪儿了
Where did they all go?
你在唱这首歌♥
You're singing the song.
是啊 这是史上最棒的一首歌♥
Yeah, it's the best song ever.
而且那出戏太棒了 那血看起来真酷
And the play was awesome. The blood looked so cool.
过几天见
See you in a couple days.
妈妈的快乐去了哪里
Where did Mommy's happy go?
你看到了吗 麦克斯很喜欢
Wow. Did you see that? Max loved it.
看到了吗 你的担心都是徒劳的
See? You got yourself all worked up over nothing.
到明年 所有人都将把它忘得一干二净
By next year, everyone will have forgotten all about it,
而你可以再演一出戏
and you can do another play.
不可能 我是说 你听到麦克斯说的了
No way. I mean, you heard Max.
这出戏成功了
The play worked.
不 我们明年会做得更大些
No, we'll... we'll do it even bigger next year.
更大的石头 也许 也许还有更多的血
You know, bigger boulders, maybe... maybe even more blood.
好极了
Great.
再见 亲爱的 -好 再见
Okay. Bye, honey. - Okay, bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye. Okay.
在你妈妈家玩得开心
Have fun at your mom's.
再见 爸爸 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye, Dad! - Bye, honey!
谢谢
Thanks.
照顾好你自己
Just take care of yourself.
不管怎么说
At the end of the day,
你只能依靠你自己
you can't depend on anyone else but you.
我妈绝不会说这种话
My mom would never say something like that.
但我认为你是对的
But I think you're right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你比我记忆中的父亲更称职
You're a better father than I remember.
我很高兴我们有时间在一起
I'm glad we got to spend time together.
我甚至会有点想你
I might even miss you a little.
我很高兴
I am glad.
我也想念我的家人
I miss my family, too.
好吧 各位
All right, folks.
我也变了
I have also changed.
请出示月票
Ticket, please.
纽约的外星人是我的家人
But the alien in New York is my family.
那个人也许会帮我
So maybe they will help me anyway.
我得试试
I have to try.
我现在准备去纽约
I am ready to go to New York now.
我不担心
I am not worried.
我知道我是外星人 而不是人类
I know I am much more alien than human.
警长 我能告诉你一件事吗
Sheriff, can I tell you something?
好 你继续说
All right, go ahead. Lay it on me.
你知道联邦调查局人来的那天吗
You know that day the FBI guy came,
就是我们都不记得的那天
the day that neither of us can remember?
我觉得是外星人抹去了我们的记忆
I think an alien erased our memory.
好了 我说出来了
There, I said it.
我无法为你说话 副警长
Well, I can't speak for you, Deputy,
但我清楚地记得那天我在做什么
but, um, I remember exactly what I was doing that day.
我那天过得很开心 应该说是超棒的一天
It was a good day. Actually, a very good day.
好吧
Okay.
在警长的脑袋里植入记忆
Only an alien would have been able to put a memory
只有外星人能办到
in the sheriff's head.
如果在他记忆中这天很开心
And if that memory gave him a good day...
那这就只是个巧合而已
then that is just a coincidence.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表