剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Also, Gerard Hundemer needs you to do a house call
帮他带去些止痛药
to bring him pain medication.
他快死了 我不想去
He's dying. I do not want to go.
很压抑的 取消吧
It is depressing. Cancel.
你开玩笑的 是吧
You're joking, right?
当然是在开玩笑啦 哈哈哈
Of course I'm joking. Ha-ha-ha.
等他死后再帮我排班
Reschedule it till after he is dead.
还有 你需要签字才能释放尸体
Also, you need to sign this to release the body.
很乐意早点把这个疹人的肉疙瘩送走
I will be happy when this annoying lump of skin is gone.
殡仪馆今天下午要
The funeral home is shipping it back
把它运回纽约
to New York this afternoon.
我说的是你啦
I was talking about you.
我建议你别把吃的放冰箱
I suggest you don't leave food in the fridge.
不许你碰我的酸奶
No, you will leave my yogurt alone.
好恶心
Oh, ew.
你好
Hello.
啊 嚏
choo.
祝你健康 -你怎么在这
Bless you? - What are you doing in here?
这又不是你家
This is not your home.
我之前在厨房♥
Well, I was in the kitchen,
但没有我喜欢的那种酸奶了 所以
but they're out of those yogurts I like, so...
那是我的酸奶 -阿斯塔在吗
Those are my yogurts. - Is Asta around?
好久没跟她聊过了
I haven't heard from her.
我忘了阿斯塔跟这个破烂娃娃是朋友了
I forgot about Asta's friendship with raggedy ann.
不能让她提醒阿斯塔 她是个杀人犯
I cannot have her remind Asta she is a killer.
阿斯塔今天放假
Asta has the day off.
你如果见到她 不要提
If you see her, do not mention...
那件事 -哪件事
The "incident." - what incident?
听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
谋杀的事
The murder.
我知道你在说什么
I know what you're talking about.
那你为什么说听不懂
You said you did not know what I was talking about.
因为我不想谈这个
Because I don't wanna talk about it.
我才不想谈这个呢
I do not want to talk about it.
我根本不在乎
I do not even care
你这是在否认 -我没否认啊
You're in denial. - I am not in denial.
所以你是否认自己在否认的事实
So you're in denial about being in denial?
是的 不 我否认在否认这件事
Yes. No. I deny denying it.
对 我
Yeah, I just--
为什么有人想杀你呢
what made somebody wanna kill you,
哈利·范德史宾格
Harry Vanderspeigle?
你说是因为你发现了
You say it's cause you figured out
杀死山姆·霍奇斯的人
who killed Sam Hodges.
你确定不是因为别的吗
Are you sure it's not something else?
你的口气像是玉米和煤油混合物
Your breath smells like corn and kerosene.
为了阿斯塔 我可以不择手段
I would do anything for Asta,
你要是让她卷入了
so if you've dragged her
伤害她的事中
into something that's gonna hurt her,
我只好亲手杀了你了
I might just have to kill you myself.
懂我意思了吗
You know what I'm talking about?
救命 救命
help. Help!
我需要帮助 我被咬了
I need help. Something bit me.
艾伦 给我大号♥绷带
Ellen, I need a large bandage
还有那三盒你偷的酸奶
and those three yogurts you stole.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
这是怎么弄得
What did this?
别人会说我疯了
They'll say I'm crazy,
但我觉得是被食血兽咬了
but I think it was a chupacabra.
chupacabra,卓柏卡布拉,一种被怀疑存在于美洲的吸血动物。
很小的一只 攻击了我的牛
A tiny monster. It attacked my cows.
它把它们吃了吗
It ate them?
没有 它为它们挤奶
No. It milked them.
把我12头母牛的乳♥头♥都挤破了
12 of my poor girls have damaged teats.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我还有35头满奶待挤的牛呢
I have 35 dairy cows filled with milk.
美味 -什么
Yum. - What?
什么
What?
还有那么奶袋等着挤
With that many milk sacks to drain,
外星宝宝肯定会回去作案的
the alien baby will go back for more.
给你
Here it is.
艾伦 帮忙包扎一下奶农的伤口
Ellen, please bandage the milk farmer.
我有急事
I have an emergency.
那晚派对很棒 等等 你也去了吗
Great party the other night. Wait, were you there?
我对自己说的那些话很抱歉
I'm sorry I said what I said.
不用 你说的都是真的
Don't be. It's all true.
我做事太不讲究了
What I did...Sucked.
我真是大烂人
I was truly an asshole.
听着 我和本显然有很多问题
Look, ben and I have things to work out, obviously,
如果他无法对我敞开心扉
and, you know, if he can't talk to me,
那我们就要想办法解决
then he and I will deal with that,
可他要是之前能告诉我就好了
but I just wish he would've told me.
我应该说的
I should have.
你完全有理由生气
I--you have every right to be pissed.
我在这里住了这么久
I've lived here a long time,
可我还是谁都不认识
and I still-- I still don't really know anybody.
所以我们开始一起玩时 我感觉很好
So when you and I started hanging out, it was nice...
孤独感消失了
Not feeling so alone.
有个同样得过运动奖杯 现在却在架子上积灰
It's nice having someone else here with athletic trophies
的好朋友是件乐事
gathering dust on a shelf.
我的奖杯放盒子里 不过
Mine are in a box, but--
你举铁的时候需要搭档吗
need someone to spot you?
你跑步的时候需要嘲讽吗
Need someone make fun of you when you run?
说来奇怪 我还真需要
Weirdly, that's exactly what I need.
我喜欢奶牛
I love cows.
人类明明可以只吃素
Humans could live on a plant-only diet,
但他们好自私
but they are too selfish.
选择以这些可爱的动物为食
They choose to feed off these wonderful animals
剥夺了它们过自己的生活权力
instead of just letting them live their lives.
我得一直守在这里 直到外星宝宝
I must wait here as long as it takes
再次回来进食
for the baby to return and feed.
不然 它可能会变成人形
Otherwise, it may take human form,
我就永远找不到它了
and I may never find it.
滚出去 出去
Get outta here! Go on, go on!
我得给你个教训 你个死东西
I'm gonna teach you a lesson, you nasty, little devil.
离我的牛远点 听到了吗
You leave my cows alone. You hear me?
-我有好消息 -我唯一想听的好消息
就是你别再用瘦骨嶙峋的手
is that you gonna stop clapping
叮叮咣咣地鼓掌了 会引发我的偏头痛
your bony, porcelain hands before they trigger a migraine.
我这手没什么特别啊
Just regular hands.
所以 度假村公♥司♥
Uh, so the resort company
已经正式对格雷迪地块出价了
has officially put an offer on the Grady land.
这对你和你的部门都是好消息
It's great news for you and your department.
旅游收入越多 你们就可以雇佣更多人手
You know, more tourism money means you can hire more people,
购买♥♥更多的设备
you know, more equipment.
我怎么觉得
Hmm, and why do I think
你后面还要接一句“只不过”呢
there's a "the only thing is" attached to this?
我只是跟你分享好消息的
I'm just giving you the good news.
你知道 只不过呢
You know, the only th--
需要考虑一个因素
there is one factor to consider.
如果度假村的人听说佩兴斯
If the resort people hear that Patience is involved
又出了一起谋杀案 他们可能会另寻别处
in another murder, they may go somewhere else.
明白了
I see.
这样的话 我想也许你们可以退居其次
So I was thinking maybe you could take a back seat
让杰瑟普来负责调查
and let Jessup take the reins on this investigation.
你啥时候见过我退居其次
When have you ever seen me take a backseat?
我坐车都不坐后面的位子
I don't even sit in the backseat of a car.
就连叫出租 我都坐副驾驶上 或者自己开车
If I hail a cab, I sit shotgun, or I drive.
就请你
Look, just...
请你考虑一下吧
just think about it, please.
听着 我需要这个
Look, I-- I need this.
我生活中需要些成功 -啊
I need something to go right. - Ah.
现在我们才算谈到问题的本质了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表