剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
行吧 -嗯嗯
- Okay. - Yep.
所以你想把你手♥机♥号♥存在我的手♥机♥里吗
Well, so do you wanna put your number in my phone or...
啊这 不不不
Uh-uh. No, no, no, no, no.
没想到你这么老派
Ah, this guy's old-school. Mm-hmm.
我喜欢 -好吧
I like that. - Yeah.
那我直接把我号♥码给你好了
So I'll just give you my number.
打不打随你喔
Use it or Lose it.
好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
就写在你手上
Okay. It's right on your hand.
好吧
All right.
没问题 -那好吧
- You got it. - Okay.
走好 朱迪 -拜拜 朱迪
- Bye, Judy. - Bye, Judy.
看哈 她还在窗后
O-kay. There she is in the window.
以防我们记不住
Oh, just in case we missed it.
瞧一瞧 她还在挥手呢
Oh, look at that. She... she waving there.
她走了吗
- She's... - Is she gone?
会很好玩的 -才不要
- It might be fun. - Oh, hell no.
你疯了吧 -试一试嘛
Are you crazy? - Come on.
你每天都在照顾你♥爸♥
All you do is work and take care of your dad.
上次约会都是什么时候了
Like, when was the last time you went on a date?
我也有随叫随到的人啊
I've got people I can call.
这顿午餐太漫长了
That was a very long lunch.
人类是如何做到几个小时都
How do humans talk for hours
喋喋不休地讨论烹调肉类的
about different ways to cook their meat?
去露营地徒步要走很远
It's a good hike to the campsite.
那里海拔很高
Got decent elevation.
最重要的是 那里人迹罕至
Yeah, most importantly, it's in the middle of nowhere.
这很重要吗 -嗯 怎么说呢
- Why is that important? - Oh, I don't know.
我一般不习惯
I normally prefer not to have
联♥系♥外星种族时
a lot of people watching when I try
被众人围观 -等等我们
to contact an alien race. - Hey, wait up!
杰伊会帮忙看孩子 所以我们可以一起去了
Jay's gonna watch the kids so we can come with you.
哇 -我还带了牛肉干
- Oh! - And I brought jerky.
嗨 亲爱的
- Hi, honey. - Hey.
嗨 亲爱的
I know you've been working hard
我知道你在忙着构思
I know you've been working hard
我知道你在忙着构思
on those Patience Family Day ideas,
家庭日的事
on those Patience Family Day ideas,
家庭日的事
so I brought you tacos for lunch.
所以我带了玉米卷 吃点午饭吧
so I brought you tacos for lunch.
你最好了
Ah, you are the best.
真的谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这都超越阿尔伯克基的水准了
No, this isn't even Albuquerque.
就像回到了墨西哥
We're... we're in Mexico.
简直跟玛雅神庙前
I am literally eating from a taco truck
的小餐车里吃到的一模一样
parked at a Mayan temple.
你爱吃就好
I'm so glad you love them.
是在杰赛普的一家新开的餐馆买♥♥的
They are from a new restaurant in Jessup.
不会吧
Really?
你刚才还在玛雅神庙呢
You were just at a Mayan temple.
好吧 也许我不喜欢他们
Well, maybe I don't appreciate
用活人献祭这事
their human sacrifices.
所以这么好吃的东西你都吐掉
So you spit out good food
就因为它们产自杰赛普
just because it comes from Jessup?
他们小镇诽谤了我们的小镇啊
This is food from the town that is slandering our town.
他们的镇长诽谤了我们 而不是所有镇民
The town mayor is slandering us, not the town,
而且他人或许很不错
and he's probably a perfectly lovely guy.
他把杰赛普治理得很好
He's done a nice job with Jessup.
整个镇子欣欣向荣
The town's got a good vibe going on.
佩兴斯在谋杀案之前
Well, Patience had a good vibe too,
也很欣欣向荣的
before all this murder stuff happened.
行吧 -当然 不算那些
- Mm-hmm. - You know, not counting
遇难矿工
the dead miners
和起80年代的烧毁教堂事件
or the church burning down in the '80s.
跟你说实话哈
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我觉得你可以向他们取取经
I think that you could learn a thing or two from them
重塑我们的小镇形象
about reshaping our town's image.
听我说 杰赛普的有家餐馆
Look, there's a restaurant in Jessup
的畅饮时光搞得不错
that has a great happy hour.
我们今晚去看看吧
Let's go tonight.
如果你不喜欢 正好在竞选广♥告♥里
If you hate it, you can use everything
吐槽一番
you hate in your commercial.
这叫竞品调研
We'll call it research.
其实主意还不错
- Actually not a bad idea. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 那我去
Okay, I'll check it out.
这才是我的好老公
Yeah, there's my man.
才是我听话的玉米卷小猎犬
There's my little taco hound.
放下一切财产
Leave all your possessions
把衣服也留下
Leave behind your clothes
让我们踏足旷野
Can we run into the wild?
追逐阳光
Place the sun
涉足荒野
Into the wild
用你童年的眼光
See the world just like you did
感受世界
When you were just a child
我们
Can we run
可以踏足荒野吗
Into the wild?
踏足荒野
Into the wild
你们带早钓的器具了吗
Are you guys ready to fish in the morning?
如果没带渔竿 可以用我的
If you don't have your rods, you can share mine.
好的 谢谢
Uh, yeah, thanks,
不过哈利很期待早上去远足
but, um, I think Harry really wants to take a hike
所以我们可能会做这个
in the morning, so we're probably gonna do that.
听上去很有趣 我跟你们一起去吧
Oh, that sounds so fun. I'll join you guys.
我知道个不错的地方
I know a great spot.
嗯 不过 你钓鱼很厉害的
Yeah, you know, fishing's your thing though.
你应该留下来钓鱼
You should definitely do that.
开什么玩笑 我一会儿再钓鱼
No, that's ridiculous. I'll fish later.
其实吧
Oh, I was actually...
不如你留下来陪我吧
Why don't you hang back with me, cuz?
我还真想学学钓鱼
I might kinda want to learn how to fish.
噢
- Oh! - Mm-hmm.
好吧
Oh, oh, all right, well,
看来哈利归你管了
I guess you're stuck with Harry.
是啊
Yeah.
你来跟我一起找木柴
And, you come with me to find some wood.
马上过去
I'll be right there.
不客气
You're welcome.
什么 -我也是姐妹啊
- What? - I'm a ho.
我懂姐妹之间的事
I know about ho shit.
你们去森林里放飞自我吧 我不会跟别人讲的
Go be a freak in the forest. I won't tell no one.
不不不 不是这样 -我不听
- No, no, no, no, that's not... - I'm already walking away.
伙计 不是这样的
Oh, dude, dude, dude, no, no, no, that's not...
你需要帮忙吗 -不用
Do you need some help? - No.
移♥动♥房♥刚坏了
The portable house is broken.
你家人会把这事搅黄的
And your family people are going to ruin the plan.
我搞定他们了
I took care of them.
如果你需要 我们就在那里扎营
And if you want to do this, we're setting up over there.
但是呢 中间还有大山
In the meantime, there's the mountain.
从营地走过去要花很久
It's gonna take a long time to get there from camp.
我们必须上午11点06准时到达那里
We have to get there at 11:06 a.m., precisely.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our one chance.
对 你说过了
Yeah. You said.
你的便秘脸又出现了
You are looking constipated again.
我去跟我爸爸谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to my dad.
别孤注一掷 女儿
Don't play poker, my girl.
我也想相信他
I want to believe him.
你相信哈利吗
Do you trust Harry?
我相信什么 跟你相信什么
What I believe should have nothing to do
是两回事
with what you believe.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表