剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
No. Just, "Here you go."
不 她讨厌我 -什么
No, she hates me. - What?
那女人怎么会讨厌任何人或者事呢
That woman hates no one and no thing.
外面那盆花死了她都哭了两天
She cried for two days when that big plant out there died.
你是因为没睡好才那么多疑的
Look, this whole lack of sleep has got you paranoid.
不是 你看不出来这是什么情况吗
No, don't you see what's going on here?
黛博拉是反对度假村的
Debra is one of the anti-resorters.
她也顺带反对我
She has it in for me.
对 瞧见没 温的
Yup. See? Lukewarm.
她说不定一路吹着过来
She probably blew on it all the way over here.
挺热的啊
Well, that's actually hot. That's--
这咖啡挺不错的
That's a good cup of coffee right there.
再也不是了
Well, not anymore.
牛排就够了
The steak is enough.
我不知道你为什么 还要加洋葱
I don't know why you need a-- a dumb onion.
因为我快饿死了
Because I'm starving.
你这三天就给我喝了点稀粥
All you fed me for three days is gruel.
那是无添加的速溶燕麦粥
It was unflavored instant oatmeal.
对心脏有好处
A-and it's heart-healthy.
不用谢
You're welcome.
如果你把刀磨一磨
If you sharpen the knife,
切洋葱就不会让你哭那么厉害
the onion will make you cry less.
我会切洋葱
I know how to chop an onion.
我哭是因为
I'm only crying because.
我今早上看了个狗狗
I saw a video this morning of a dog,
跟小鸟一起玩耍的视频
uh, playing with a bird.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
是假的
It's fake.
才不是
It was not fake.
多美好啊
It was beautiful.
别用手
Don't use your hand-- - Ahh!
我眼睛里进洋葱了
I got onion in my eye.
狗东西
Mm. - Son of a bitch!
我来吧
I'll take it from here.
你来
You take it from here.
你确定你拿到的灰人情报是对的吗
Are you sure your intel on the Greys is accurate?
确定
I am sure.
那被植入了一个外星人宝宝身体里
It was implanted in an alien baby.
宝宝是我的
The offspring was mine.
但是那东西跑掉之前我只拿到了一半的信息
But I only got half the message before the thing ran off,
然后就被政♥府♥偷走了
and then the government stole it.
好像相比于宝宝被偷走
You sound more upset about the message
你更不爽没得到信息
than about losing your child.
那信息很重要啊
It was an important message.
但那是你的孩子
Well, but it's your baby.
那是你的一部分啊
It's a part of you.
有保护欲是你的天性
Caring for it is instinctual.
好歹你的孩子是在
At least your baby is being held
一个军事基地里
at a military base.
谁知道我的在哪儿呢
Who knows where mine is by now?
军事基地 什么军事基地
A military base? What military base?
怀俄明州有个秘密基地
There's a secret base in Wyoming,
可能都不是我们的政♥府♥资助的
possibly not even funded by our government.
我怀疑他们就是在那里保存着外星人标本
It's where I suspect they keep alien specimens
可能还有所有关于灰人的信息
and probably all their information on the Greys.
要是他们带走了你的外星人宝宝 那肯定在那儿
If they took your alien baby, that's where it would be.
我该怎么进去呢
How do I get to this base?
别想了 那地方就跟诺克斯堡似的
Forget about it. It's like Fort Knox.
里面的一个朋友给了我几张简图
A friend on the inside gave me some schematics,
然后他因此被杀了
and then he was killed for it.
我还试图联♥系♥麦卡利斯特上将
I even tried to contact this General McCallister,
据说他就主管那里
who's supposed to be in charge there.
这可酿成了大错
That was a mistake.
我打完电♥话♥他们就盯上我了
They were all over me after that.
我不得不隐匿行踪好甩掉他们
I had to go underground to get away from them.
要是你有他们想要的东西
Maybe they will let you in
他们也许会让你进去
if you have something they want.
哈利
Harry.
皮特
Peter?
亲爱的阿斯塔 如果你读到了这个
"Dear Asta, if you are reading this,
你就已经在我家里了
"you are already in my house.
我和皮特要闯进一个军事基地
"Me and Pete are going to break into a military base.
如果我们没回来 那就是死了
"If we do not come back, we are dead.
但是别担心 这意味着
"But do not worry, that means you will soon
你也马上就要死了
"be dead too.
在那之前 你可以看看电视
"You can watch my TV until that happens.
保持微笑 哈利
Stay sweet. Harry."
所以 托雷斯警探 从圣约翰大学
So, Detective Torres, she graduated top of her class
以第一名的成绩拿到了刑事司法学位
with a degree in criminal justice from St. John's.
所以她肯定很聪明 对吧
So obviously she's smart, right?
这得归进优点那一栏
That goes in the pro column.
我觉得调查你心动对象的
Yeah, I don't think doing a background check
背景资料
on someone you like is a good way
不是展开恋情的好办法
to start a romance.
我就没查过约翰的背景
I never did a background check on John.
没事 我查了 他很清白
Oh, that's okay. I ran him. He's clean.
而你 你呢
You on the other hand,
你社科只得了C-
you got a C-minus in social studies.
米勒教授跟我过不去
Mr. Miller had it in for me.
他说我问的问题太多了
He said I asked too many questions.
你觉得我问题多吗
I mean, do you think I ask too many questions?
哇
Oh, wow.
这个呢 她是O型阴性血
Okay, how about this? Her blood type is O negative.
这是优点还是缺点
Is that a pro or a con?
O型阴性血是万能输血者
O negative is universal doner.
他们能拯救很多生命 所以算优点
They can save a lot of lives, so pro.
看 我可说不好
See, I don't know about that.
为什么 长官
Why is that, sir?
想想看哈
I mean, think about it.
拯救很多人的人 他们得献很多血
People who save a lot of lives, they give a lot of blood.
但是每次献血
O But every time they do it,
都有饼干吃有果汁喝
they get juice and cookies, right?
如果 我想去野餐
Now, what happens if I wanna go on a picnic, right,
她刚去献了血呢
and she just gave blood?
那样她就没胃口
She ain't gonna have no appetite
喝我的柠檬水和黄油饼干了
for my lemonade and snickerdoodles.
我得等个一周
I'll probably have to wait a week.
那些蚂蚁也得等 皆不欢喜
Hell, and the ants too. Now nobody's happy.
我有点无语 这想法很扯淡
I don't know what to say except that's just stupid.
为什么这么消极的话
How is it possible that something so negative
是从那张光用嘴
can come out of the same face
就能吹出绝美小号♥声音的嘴里说出来的
that makes such beautiful mouth trumpet sounds?
对不起 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我只是很担心皮特
I'm just worried about Peter.
我去看了他的网站
I went on his website
注意到他什么最近都没发
and noticed that he hadn't posted anything recently,
他总会发点什么 就算只是
and he always posts something, even if it's just
跟粉丝打个招呼祝当月寿星生日快乐什么的
to say hi to his fans and announce the month's birthdays.
我生日就要到了
Man, mine was coming up soon.
我敢肯定他没事的 副警长
Aww, I'm sure he's fine, Deputy.
万一皮特去追外星人
What if Peter did try to confront an alien
结果外星人把他抓了呢
and the alien ended up taking him captive?
或者更糟糕的情况 -虽然你社科
Or worse. - Okay, now, you might have got
只得了C-
a C-minus in social studies,
但是你阴谋论绝对是A
but you probably got an A in conspiracy theories.
没有这种课程
It's not an actual course.
这个怎么样 她喜欢兔子
How about this one? She likes rabbits.
看 这个肯定是缺点
Now, see, that's definitely a con to me,
因为我比不过这么毛茸茸的
'cause I can't be competing against something
可爱东西 对吧
so furry and cute, right?
我也不到处拉屎
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表