剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你扪心自问 你相信他吗
Deep down in your gut, do you trust him?
相信 我真的信
Yeah, I do.
行
Good.
咱俩好歹有一个人信
That makes one of us.
看见没 这家餐厅塑料吸管不少
See, lots of plastic straws in this restaurant,
海龟却没见一只 你觉得发生了什么
but no turtles. Coincidence?
亲爱的 就不能放松享受下吗
Sweetie, could you please just try and enjoy yourself?
我好像听到有人在批评吸管
Did I hear someone is concerned about the straws?
我家的吸管是玉米淀粉做的
Ours are made from cornstarch.
可以自行分解 对我们的海洋生物们
They decompose and are very friendly
非常友好
to our aquatic dwelling friends.
如果是陆地上的海龟呢
Well, what if the turtles are on land
等吸管干了就直接吃吗
and they eat the straws when they're dry?
不会刺嘴吗 -他开玩笑的
Very sharp. - He's just making a joke.
没问题
Of course.
要不要给你们来杯
Can I start you all with a glass
世界闻名的杰赛普矿泉水
of Jessup's world-famous spring water?
世界闻名哈 真奇怪
Famous? That's odd.
我一直以为水就是水 因为它原本就应该是水
I always thought water was just water because it's water.
你这么想我能理解
I totally understand you thinking that
那是因为你没尝过我们的水
since you've never had our water.
好吧 那我就来杯冰水吧
Fine, I'll have a glass of ice water please.
不好意思 我们这里的水不加冰的
Oh, we don't do ice water here.
如果水里放了冰 你就尝不出水的味道了
If you put ice in the water, you can't taste the water.
这么着吧 再给我们点时间
You know, I think we're just gonna need
看下菜单吧
another couple of minutes.
杰赛普可能终于要死人了
Might be a murder in Jessup after all.
是啊 有这可能
Yeah, there might be.
真好听 -是啊
- Whoo, nice! - Yeah.
你看上去很开心呢
Hey, you look happy.
很高兴能来到一个
It is nice to be somewhere
不受人类消费和贪婪影响的地方
that is untouched by human consumption and greed.
而且音乐又 不赖
And the music was... not bad.
也不是完全不受影响
It's not completely untouched.
我从小时就在这露营
I been camping here since I was a boy.
夏天来的晚了 溪流里的水变少了
Summer comes later, less water in the streams.
估计很快就会彻底干涸了吧
Wouldn't be surprised if it all dried up someday.
作为一个部落 我们可以举♥行♥仪式表示谢意
As a tribe, we can do a ceremony and give thanks,
但如果这种改变不是全球性的
but if the change isn't happening globally,
那就不会有什么不同
it's just not gonna make a difference.
这些人似乎可以理解
These people seem to understand.
也许人类真的是无可挽救了
Maybe there is no saving the humans.
如果我的人杀光了他们 他们会灭亡
If my people kill them all, they die,
但如果我们不杀死人类
but if we do not kill the humans,
他们会毁了地球 那最后也是灭亡
they will destroy the planet, then they will die anyway,
还有整个地球上所有美好的事物
and every beautiful thing on this planet
都会跟他们一起消亡
will die with them.
这不合理啊
It doesn't make sense.
怎么可能我把一条裙子送到了干洗店
Like, how could I drop a whole dress off at the dry cleaners
自己却一点都不记得呢
and not even remember?
太奇怪了 尤其是对你俩说
That's weird, especially for you.
你的记忆力那么好
Yeah, you've a flawless memory.
我把大♥麻♥藏到哪你都能记得
You always remember everywhere I stash my weed.
一个又输了棒球比赛的人
That's some smile from someone
还笑的挺开心的
who just lost another baseball game.
还打着呢 不是同一场了
Still playing. Different game though.
我们都能赢
We both could win.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
这台词早就用烂了 而你却不知道
That should have sounded really cheesy, but it didn't,
我对你的年龄表示怀疑
and I'm suspicious.
给我看看你的身份证吧
I'm gonna need to see some ID.
用这办法问我叫什么名字还挺有效的
That's a clever way to get my name.
我叫艾略特
It's Elliot.
工地的公卡我还没摘
I even got a lanyard from my worksite.
工地 -嗯
- Worksite? - Yeah.
看来是成年人了
Very adult.
我读的考古学
I got a degree in archaeology
想着也许可以做本土的印第安纳·琼斯
thinking I was gonna be the Indigenous Indiana Jones.
我拭目以待咯
I'd watch that.
那你找到方舟了吗
So did you find the Ark?
还没
Not yet.
既然我要找特别之物
I don't give up very easily
那就不会轻易放弃
when I'm looking for something special.
没错
Right.
马上来
Coming.
不错嘛 -刚才那个 不是吧
- He's cute. - That guy? No.
我不能跟他约会 他发型比我还好看
I can't date him. His hair's way nicer than mine.
你的比麦克还糟糕
You're, like, even worse than Mike.
真会说话
Oh, real talk, though.
《芒斯特一家》要来消夏了
The Munsters are coming to town for the summer.
你是说杰罗德和贝瑟尼来了
Gerald and Bethany are here?
明天是我爸的生日
It's my dad's birthday tomorrow.
你来一起吃晚饭吧
- Aw. - Will you come to dinner?
他们都喜欢你 而且如果你在的话
They love you, and if you're there,
他们肯定挺开心的 就不会想起编排我了
maybe they'll have fun and not try to fix my life.
我当然会去 一定会很开心
Of course, and it will be fun.
但你怎么跟我聊天呢
But why are you still talking to me?
抱歉女士 我们这没有给你穿的T恤了
Sorry, ma'am, we're all out of T-shirts.
真是够了
Damn it.
我打听了一下你 -行吧
- Asked around about you. - Oh, great.
现在你知道我一无是处了吧
So you know I'm a disaster.
我知道你是个专业的滑雪运动员
I know you're a professional skier.
那都是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
过去的你不能定义现在的你
Who you were isn't who you are.
你有趣又聪明
You're funny and smart,
还有一只魔力手臂
and you got a wicked arm.
而且你还很漂亮
And you're pretty.
实际上 我觉得你非常非常漂亮
Uh, actually, I think you're really, really pretty.
所以明天晚上让我请你吃晚餐吧
So you should let me take you out to dinner tomorrow.
明天晚餐我有约了
I already have a dinner thing,
不过如果你愿意的话 我们可以一起吃甜品
but if you're down for dessert, we could meet up after.
哦对了 记得拿一支红玫瑰花
Okay, oh, and be sure to be holding a single red rose
这样我才能从那些等人的小伙子中
so I can tell you apart
认出你来
from all the other hot guys waiting for a lady.
好
That's good.
现在我能请吧台那边你的朋友
Now can I buy a drink for your friend
喝杯酒吗
down at the end of the bar
感谢她鼓励你来跟我调情
for telling you to flirt with me?
我们镇长送的
Courtesy of our mayor.
你们好啊 米奇·格林 杰赛普镇长
Hi, Mitch Green, Mayor of Jessup.
年轻的镇长来这里真是蓬荜生辉啊
It is so nice to have a fellow mayor visiting.
很高兴认识你 本
Good to meet you, Ben.
谢谢你这么周到
That is so nice of you.
这水来自73年的野火
This water is from the '73 wildfire.
大火融化了罕见的积雪
Smoke settled on an exceptional snowpack,
水呈现了特有的豆科灌木的清澈口感
giving the water clear tones of mesquite.
咱们能不再提水的事了吗
Yeah, I think we're probably pretty good on the water.
广♥告♥的事惹你不痛快了是吧
You're angry about the ad.
来点竞争对我们俩都有好处
Look, a little rivalry's good for the both of us.
等你做镇长的时间长了
You'll understand in a few years
就会明白这句话的意义了
when you've been a mayor for a little longer.
我做镇长已经有段时间了
Well, I have been a mayor for quite some time,
而且也经历了很多事
and I have seen... a lot.
事实上是 你面前的路可不好走呢
The truth is, you just have a tougher hill to climb.
你看哈 我们这里有世界最好喝的水
See, we have the best water in the world,
而你那却死了59名矿工
and you have 59 dead miners.
真是 悲剧啊
It's... so tragic.
这不是悲剧
That's not tragic.
那59个人是为建设做出了牺牲
The 59 is a story about sacrifice.
抱歉 镇长夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Mayor,
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表