剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
that you're doing something important with your life.
我一般就是卖♥♥酒 把人灌醉
I usually just push booze and get people wasted.
我就做那些
That's me.
你做什么都可以 -嗯
You can do anything. - Yeah.
我以前也这么想
I used to think that way,
但出事后 就不那么想了
but after my accident, not so much.
我们的过去造就了现在的我们
Well, we are who we are because of our history,
而不是无视过去
not in spite of it.
不代表那样就对
It doesn't make it right.
也不代表我们被困住了
Doesn't mean we're stuck, either.
你要去哪儿 -帮你脱困
now, where are you going? - Getting you unstuck.
你确定这是个好主意
you sure this is a good idea?
跟我来 跟我走
? follow me here follow me there ?
我见过的撩人的事了
the hottest thing I've ever seen.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say, you know?
你要把一些东西移走
You needed something moved,
我正好是个会开挖掘机的女人
I'm just some lady who knows how to drive a backhoe
这种女人我喜欢
I think I can work with that.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you about something.
我只是
Um, yeah, I just...
抱歉 很难开囗
Sorry, it's hard. Uh, hmm.
你是有什么不敢说的吗
Are you afraid to tell me something?
我觉得我
Well, I think I'm, uh...
我觉得我好像什么都不敢跟你说
I think maybe I'm afraid to tell you anything.
太可怕了
That's horrible
你明白我的感受吗
Do you understand how that makes me feel?
等等 这
Wait, is that--
这就是你要来这里的原因吗
is that why you wanted to come here?
大庭广众之下能有安全感
So you would have some public protection?
不是啦
no.
是吧 我
Yes, I--
真棒
that's great.
不是针对你 你知道我这人
Look, it's not just you. You know me.
我♥干♥什么都畏首畏尾的 而严格来说
I'm afraid of everything, and you're technically a thing
我特别爱你
that I love very much.
我真不敢相信你 你什么
I just can't believe that you're-- you're what?
你怕我
You're afraid of me?
不是 对不起 我不是那个意思
Oh, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
你是
You did.
这可能是这么久以来
It's probably the most honest thing
你对我说过的最诚实的话了
you've said to me in a long time.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不饿了
Um, I am not hungry anymore,
所以咱们还是家里见吧
so I think I'm just gonna meet you at home.
起码没被人看到
Well, at least there was no one here to see that.
我看到了
I saw it.
你认识这俩人吗
Do you recognize either one of these men?
认识 就是他们
Yeah, that's them.
那个大头和那个有头的家伙
The guy with the big head and the guy with the head.
他俩就是货车里的那俩人
They were the ones in the van?
能别插嘴吗 我在跟迈克说话呢
Um, can you not? I'm talking to Mike.
还有什么别的
So was there anything else
想问我的吗 迈克
that you wanted to ask me about, Mikey?
他们是你在货车里见到的人吗
Uh, were they the men you saw in the van?
是的
Yes, they were.
我可以确认
Yes, I can comply with that information.
中餐哎 来的真是时候
Wow, Chinese food. Good timing.
我本来想看看冰箱里还有没有奶酪的
I was just gonna see if there was any cheese in the fridge.
是莉娜从杰赛普买♥♥的
Yeah, Lena brought it in from Jessup.
特别好吃 -她可真好人
It's actually pretty amazing. - How nice of her.
这是纽约以西最好吃的中餐
Best Chinese food west of New York city.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
华盛顿在纽约西边 -别扯了
D.C. is west of New York city. - Oh, hell no.
华盛顿的中餐
Don't even try comparing
怎么能跟纽约的比
D.C. Chinese food with New York.
这会是你们用刀
Any chance you cut this
切的吗 还是用牙咬的
in half with a knife, or are these teeth marks?
她刚认出了货车里的两个人
She just ID'd the two guys in the van,
我要去告诉组员一声
so I'm gonna go call my team and fill 'em in.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
看来这也没什么能吃的了
Seems like there's not a lot of food left here.
你可以吃我的签饼 丽芙
Oh, you can have my cookie, Liv.
我只要里面的签就行了
I just want the fortune part.
谢谢
Thanks.
你很快就会遇到真爱
Ooh, "you will soon meet your lover."
我的天 迈克 这简直太赞了
oh, my god, Mike, look. It's like boom.
看来我们得去趟杰赛普了
Looks like we're headed to Jessup.
我的队员刚刚在受害者车辆的后备箱中
My team just found medical records
发现了医疗记录
stashed in the trunk of the victim's vehicle.
是山姆·霍奇斯的
They belong to Sam Hodges.
约翰尼·劳
♪ oh, Johnny Law ♪
你是我见过的最棒的小个子
♪ well, you're the littlest man I ever saw ♪
亲爱的 我
honey, I...
我没想说出自己怕你这话
I didn't mean to say that I was afraid of you.
所以别生我气了
Please don't be mad.
我没生你气 不是你一个人的错
Actually, I'm not. It's not just you.
有些事你确实应该告诉我
There are things you should have told me...
但我也知道 有时候
But I also know that I don't make it easy
跟我说话并不容易
for you to talk to me sometimes.
我以前可不是这样
I never used to be this way.
我也不是
Me neither.
我是说
I mean...
记得我们刚在一起那会
remember when we first met
我们打电♥话♥时东扯西扯能聊好久
and we could talk on the phone forever about nothing?
我知道
I know.
但我们在一起时间久了
But we've been together a long time.
事情发生了变化
Things change.
我爱你 而且我知道你也爱我
I love you, and I know that you love me.
我们生了个漂亮的孩子 过得也不错
We've got a wonderful kid and a good life
而且马上就要有老二了
with a new baby on the way.
也许这就是我们的现状
Maybe this is just what we are now.
谢谢你的外卖♥♥ -客气
thanks for this. - Sure.
喂
hello?
嘿 你干嘛呢
Hey, what's up?
没干嘛 我在厨房♥呢
Uh, nothing. I'm in the kitchen.
好
Cool, cool.
你 你那边天气如何
What's the-- what's the weather like there?
你这是搞什么
What are you doing?
自从我刚才在客厅里见过你
You know, just haven't been able
我就忍♥不住
to stop thinking about you
一直在想你
ever since I saw you in the living room.
是嘛 -嗯
oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我在想 你是喜欢养狗还是养猫呢
Just wondering if you're a dog person or a cat person.
我喜欢老鼠 -不是吧
I actually really like mice. - Really?
就像你能根据一个人最喜欢披头士里的哪个乐手来判断
well, just like you can tell a lot about a person based on
他们是哪种人一样
who their favorite Beatle is.
好吧 我最喜欢约翰·列侬
Okay, let's see. John Lennon.
那肯定的了
Hm, that's obvious.
你弹吉他
You play the guitar,
你还抽了不少60年代的哈希
and you smoke a lot of 1960s hash.
哈希是啥
What's hash?
根据我读过的资料
To m--from what I've read,
哈希就是腋毛和吹风机绒毛的混合物
it's a mixture of armpit hair and dryer lint.
有时候我会梦到
Sometimes I have this dream
我从飞机里掉了出去
where I'm falling out of an airplane,
在向下坠落的过程中 我满脑子想的是
and on the way down, all I can think is,
这次飞行我积不到里程了
"I'm not gonna get mileage points for this."
不要让我们变得愚蠢 好吗
♪ Don't let us get stupid, all right? ♪
三小时了吗
for, like, three hours?
感觉才五分钟啊
It's felt like five minutes.
我一定是又坠入爱河了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表