剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
对啊 -我10岁时是很喜欢
Yeah. - Yeah, when I was 10.
但我都11岁了
I'm 11.
行吧 看来只剩你和我了 雪儿
Okay, well, looks like just and me, Cher.
你饿吗 因为我准备了炖肉 宝贝
Are you hungry? Because I've got stew, babe.
看 这梗总能把我逗笑
See? It never gets old.
永远不过时 -紧跟潮流
It never gets old. - Too young.
把门关上
Close the door.
好的
All right.
鲍比感觉怪怪的 是吧
Bobby is a little odd, don't you think?
是啊 那身宝宝装也很奇怪
I know. The baby costume didn't help.
糖果拿来
Candy. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
开门迎接节日吧 你准备好了吗
Let the festivities begin. You ready?
当然 -完美
La. - Perfect.
万圣节快乐 不给糖就捣蛋
Happy Halloween! Trick or treat?
嗨 艾伦
Hey, Ellen.
你好啊 选民们
Hello, constituents.
请进吧
Oh, come on in.
不给糖就要捣蛋
Trick or treat?
等等 你打扮的是谁啊
Wait, who are you dressed up as?
我爱佩兴斯
I love Patience.
佩兴斯是世界最好的小镇 -学得挺像
Patience is the best town ever. - That's pretty good.
尽管我是个糟糕的市长 十足的蠢货
And I somehow snagged a hot wife,
却不知怎么骗到一个性感的老婆
even though I'm a horrible mayor and a total dork.
哦
Oh, well...
你说的不对
both: That's not true.
我其实是个不错的市长
I happen to be a pretty good mayor.
闭嘴
Stop that.
我才不这样说话
I don't talk like--
我不
I don't.
谢谢你的捣蛋
Thanks for the trick.
给你糖
Here's a candy.
你还真花135刀买♥♥了件只穿一次的夹克
Happy you spent $135 on that jacket to wear it one time.
我们不想要糖 给我们啤酒
We don't want candy. We'll take beer.
储藏室里有饼干 -好的
There's cookies in the pantry. - Yes.
好
Okay.
我们真要让他们大摇大摆
Are we just going to let them waltz
闯进我们家吗
into our house like that?
她说我很性感呢
She thinks I'm hot.
萨哈 请回答 完毕
Sahar, come in, over.
你的宝宝总想逃跑
Your baby keeps trying to escape.
请问可以把宝宝绑在椅子上吗 完毕
Are you allowed to tie a baby to a chair, over?
别 宝宝回来
No, baby, come back!
不给糖就捣蛋 -万圣节快乐
Trick or treat? - Happy Halloween.
给你们
Here you go.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
再见 -谢谢
Bye. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
嘿 妞子
Hey, girl.
你怎么没盛装打扮
Where's your costume?
嘿 达西
Oh, hey, D'arce.
小本 还在万圣节扮桑尼·波诺呢
Benny, still rocking the Sonny Bono Halloween thing.
今年是什么主题
What is it this year?
桑尼在鞋店吗
Does Sonny work at a shoe store?
还是船员训练
Or is it crew practice?
哦 今年是炖肉
Oh, it is stew now.
一个谐音梗 无伤大雅嘛
A little wordplay never killed anyone.
就是来问问 凯特想不想出来玩
I'm just here to see if Kate can come out to play.
今天晚上吗
Tonight?
我不知道诶 今天是万圣节
Oh, I don't know. It's Halloween.
就玩一小会儿
It'll just be for a little bit.
天黑前就把你送回来 不会晚到
I'll have you back before the night turns
熊孩子朝汽车扔鸡蛋的时候
to teenagers egging cars.
对了 你们还有鸡蛋吗
Also, do you have any eggs?
你要是想出去玩 这里可以交给我
Look, if you want to go out, I can take care of things here.
是吗 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
反正麦克斯有朋友陪着
You know, Max is busy with his friend,
你最近这么支持我 在演讲上
and after everything you did to help me with the presentation
帮了我大忙 我也该回报你一下了
and you being so supportive, it's the least I can do.
好的
Okay.
耶
Yes!
不过要是
It would be great--
我就这么一说哈 希望某人不要
and just thinking out loud-- if a certain someone
一会儿回来的时候 在我挡风玻璃上
didn't come back later and write "Mayor Dick"
写下混♥蛋♥市长四个字
on my wind shield, though.
这很难证明的 因为那天晚上某人可能
I would be hard to prove, because somebody probably moved
在你家摄像头前放了一株植物
a plant in front of your security camera that night,
那么走吧
so come on.
玩的开心 -我们会的
Have fun. - Oh, we will.
把家守好 -我会的
Hold down the fort. - I will.
我们的时代已经到来
♪ All our times have come ♪
没想到你们都来了
Oh, I didn't know you guys were all out here
对 后备箱里还藏了12个呢
Oh, yeah, there's 12 more in the trunk.
进去吧
Get in.
那我自己开车跟着你们吧
Oh, okay, well, I'll follow in my own car.
上车吧 姑娘
Oh, get in, girl.
好 -可以
Oh, okay. - Yes!
把她推进去
Oh! - Push her in!
我天啊 进来了
Oh, my goodness. Got it
她进来了
Got her in.
大家都得把安全带系好喽
We're all gonna have to put our frickin' seat belts on.
都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
出发
Here we go!
不给糖就捣蛋 浪起来
Trick or treat, bitches!
不要害怕骷髅神
♪ Don't fear the reaper ♪
宝贝 我来做你的男人
♪ Baby, I'm your man ♪
宝宝
Baby?
你去了哪了 宝宝
Where did you go, baby?
宝宝 在这里
Baby? Baby? Over here.
宝宝
Baby?
宝宝
Baby? Baby?
我在这里 宝宝
Over here. Baby?
不
No!
他已经走了
He's gone.
他们把他带走了
They took him.
都是我的错 是我让你停车吃披萨的
It's all my fault. I made you stop for pizza.
是我想吃披萨的
I wanted the pizza.
我说了算的
I was in charge.
我只想跟他再多呆一天
I just wanted one more day together.
现在我再也见不到我的宝宝了
Now I'll never see my baby ever again.
我从没见她哭过
I have never seen her cry.
如果换做是哥利亚 他一定会触景生情
If Goliath were here, he would be affected by it,
但我是外星人 我不在乎
but I am an alien, and I do not care.
哥利亚允许自己被人类同化
Goliath let himself be so human,
他估计会把手放她肩膀上
he probably would have put his hand
就像这样
on her shoulder like this.
然后他会说一些人类之间
And then he would say something humans say
彼此安慰的话 比如
to make each other feel better like...
好了 好了 好了
There, there, there, there, there.
我不是哥利亚 也不会做这些
I am not Goliath, so I will not do that.
我是外星人
I am an alien,
我就喜欢看小孩哭
and I enjoy watching children cry...
咱们来这里干什么
What are we doing out here?
这是老巴雷特桥
This is the Old Barrett Bridge.
如果这里要兴建度假村的话
Now, if they go through with this resort,
这一切都会被拆毁 换成一条
this whole thing is going to be torn down and replaced
双向四车道 两边竖起广♥告♥牌
by a four-lane highway with billboards
上面写着 “出工伤了 给雅各布打电♥话♥”
on either side advertising "Injured at work? Call Jacob."
等等 这就是你们带我来这里的原因吗
Wait, is that why you guys brought me out here?
为了度假村的事
Because of the resort?
是 因为只有你
Yeah, well, you're the only one
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表