剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Okay. Wow. Okay. - No, it's not okay, actually.
你怎么回事 这玩意正在毁了这个地球
What the hell's wrong with you? It's ruining the Earth.
这些都是贵金属 懂吗
These are precious metals, all right?
两位辣妹要喝点什么吗
Can I get you two hotties anything?
不用 -不
Uh, no. - No.
我们够了
We're-- we're good.
有需要喊我
You let me know.
什么毛病
What the hell was that?
没错 新足球场也不错
And, yes, a new soccer field would be nice,
但代价是什么
but at what cost?
度假村带来的额外收入
You know, the added revenue the resort brings in
会给这个镇带来诸多好处
would be so good for the town.
想想旅游业的好处
I mean, think-think of the tourism.
亲爱的 我在跟麦克说话
Honey, I am talking to Mike.
协议你知道的
You know the pact.
你跟我不会谈及这事
You and I shouldn't get into it.
对
Right.
告诉市长 旅游带来的不仅仅是金钱
Tell the mayor that tourists bring a lot more than money.
还有交通和噪音
They bring traffic and noise.
更别说对环境的影响了
I mean, and can we even talk about the environmental impact?
你
I mean, you--
你刚听见了吧
you just heard that, right?
既然你已经听见了
It don't make no sense for me to repeat it
不用我再重复一遍 -什么影响
if you just heard it. - Well, see, what impact?
这个开♥发♥商
The developer has
有着近乎完美的环保记录
a near-perfect environmental record.
有没有其它表达方式
Okay, is there another way of saying that?
因为听起来好像不怎么完美
'Cause that makes it sound like it ain't perfect.
不可能完美 如果修建度假村
It's not perfect-- if they get a resort,
我们州将失去百分之二的天然鹅栖息地
we'd lose 2% of the state's natural geese habitat.
如果修建度假村
If we have a resort,
本州能增加百分之两百的扫雪机
the state gets 200% more snowplows.
麦克斯 你喜欢扫雪机吧
Max, you like snowplows, right?
麦克斯 你是想看见你的鹅
Max, how do you like to see your geese--
在空中飞还是在乱葬岗
up in the air or in a mass grave?
我还是上楼吃吧
I'm gonna go eat upstairs.
我个人觉得 鹅可以动
I mean, personally, I think the geese can move.
它们会飞
I mean, they can fly.
好吧 你想谈
Okay. You want to talk?
那我们就谈谈
Let's talk it out.
假如修建度假村
So you get a resort.
也许是某个有钱的商人来经营
Maybe some rich businessman runs it.
他来到镇上 很喜欢这里
He comes to town. He likes it here.
说不定还能竞选市长并当选
Maybe he even runs for mayor and wins.
每个人都喜欢他
Everybody likes him.
现在我们假设这个商人
Now let's say that that businessman
开始挥霍他的钱
starts throwing his money around,
眨眼间所有的楼房♥变得丑陋又现代
and suddenly all the buildings are ugly and modern
上面还有他的名字
and have his name on them.
他开始变得自大
He gets cocky.
给你一百万要上你的老婆
He offers you a million dollars to bang your wife.
什么
Uh, what's that?
我说 不 我不是什么廉价的妓♥女♥
And I say, "No, I'm not some cheap whore.
现在一百万美元
"A million dollars
几乎算不上什么
is practically nothing these days."
所以他说给我500万美元
So he offers me $5 million.
我说 这么多钱的话 我整个周末都归你了
And I say, "For that amount, you can have me all weekend,"
因为他不仅仅有钱
'cause he's not just rich.
他也很性感
He's also really hot.
好吧 你们这画风转的也太快了
Okay, you guys changed gears way too fast.
不到两分钟前这里还有个孩子
There was a child down here not two minutes ago.
你在这里做什么 -我在吃你的糖果
What are you doing here? - I'm eating your candy.
过期了
It's stale.
你应该再过一个万圣节
You should have another Halloween
这样就有新鲜糖吃了
so you can get fresh ones.
警♥察♥就在楼下耶
You know, the police are downstairs.
我可以直接喊一嗓子
I could just scream.
干嘛要叫警♥察♥呢
Why scream for the police?
干嘛不叫你的新朋友 外星人追踪者呢
Why not scream for your new friend, the Alien Tracker?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
告诉我上哪儿能找到他
Tell me where I can find him.
我
I...
不行
can't.
因为你是他的朋友
Because you are his friend.
你先跟我当朋友的
You were my friend first.
你说我不是你的朋友
You said I wasn't your friend.
你说我像你♥爸♥爸
You said I was like your dad.
你还打我屁♥股♥
You spanked me.
温柔的那种 像想做你朋友的那种父亲
Softly, like a father who wants to be your friend.
嗯 我打算买♥♥一辆带挎斗的摩托车
Yeah, I was going to buy a motorcycle with a sidecar
这样我们就可以像朋友一样 一起兜风了
so we could ride around town together, like friends do.
我不相信你 因为每次我问你要不要
I don't believe you, because when I asked if you wanted
像ET一样坐我的自行车篮里
to ride in my bicycle basket like ET,
你都让我在篮子里装满石头
you told me to fill my basket with rocks
然后骑到湖里去
and ride into the lake.
因为我的尺寸不一样
Because I am not the same size.
ET的形状像一个性感的土豆
ET was shaped like a sexy potato.
他最适合坐篮子里了
He's perfect for basket rides.
吃完甜的我得来点咸的
I need salty to follow sweet.
就是这个了
Yeah.
然后我需要继续吃甜
And then I'm going to need sweet again.
再热乎点就好了
Mmm, could be warmer.
所以
So...
你告诉你的外星人追踪者朋友
did you tell your Alien Tracker friend
我住哪儿 好让他来我家找我
where I live so he could come to my house
然后把我关进笼子里了吗
and put me in a cage?
没告诉他 我发誓
I didn't tell him, I swear.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
是因为你总是在撒谎
That's because you're always lying,
所以你觉得其他人也一样
so you think everyone else is, too.
你也撒谎 跟我一样 还偷东西
You lie, too, just like me, and steal,
就像我要偷走你所有的糖果一样
just like I am going to steal all of your candy.
看 我们太像了
See, we are so alike. -
你应该帮我抓住这个没头毛的混♥蛋♥
You should help me get this hairless asshole.
但我喜欢他
But I like him.
他是我遇到的第一个
He s the first grown-up I ever met
让我觉得自己不是怪胎的成年人
who makes me feel like I'm not a freak.
他理解我
He understands me.
他不理解你
He doesn't understand you.
没人比我更理解你
No one knows you like I know you.
想一个1到10之间的数字
Think of a number between one and ten.
如果我们想到相同的数字 那么我们就是一路人
If we think of the same number, then we are the same,
你就要帮我
and you will help me.
你想要的数字是多少?
What number are you thinking of?
Six.
我想的是6.5 差一点
I was thinking of 6.5-- so close.
我们需要增进我们的友谊
We need to work on our friendship.
我们一起杀了这家伙吧 -不
Let's kill this guy together. - No!
你站在谁那边啊
Whose side are you on?
听着 如果你不选边站
Look, if you will not pick a side,
那我就
then I will call
打给我真正的朋友
my real friends.
劳埃德 是你的好兄弟
Lloyd, it's your homey,
哈利·范德史宾格
uh, Harry Vanderspeigle.
嗯 来小屋玩吧
Yes, uh, come to the cabin.
我们开个舞会吧
Yeah, let's, uh, have a dance party.
哦不不
Oh, no, no.
别担心
Don't, uh, worry about it.
我会带零食来
I'm bringing the snacks.
谢谢你来和我喝一杯
Thanks for meeting for a drink.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表