剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
So now we're getting around to what this is really about.
家里出问题了吧
So you're having some trouble at home?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
一切都很好呢
Everything's-- everything's fine
你知道我是镇警长 对吧
You know I'm the town sheriff, right?
也就是说 我的工作百分之百的工作内容就是心理医生
Which means 100% of my job is being a therapist.
比例貌似挺高
That percentage seems high.
不高 还偏低了
It's not. If anything, it's low.
听着 我之前经历了一些
Look, I went through some things a while back
我没有妥善处理的事
that I didn't deal with,
有时候你需要直面生活
and sometimes you gotta face life head on:
不能逃避问题
You know, you can't run away from your problems.
问题总会回来 把你生吞活剥的
They come back, and they'll eat you alive.
你懂了吗
You understand?
是 我知道
Yeah. I know that.
我
I--
可有时候 很难真正跟她谈一谈
it's just hard to talk to her sometimes.
我明白
Well, I get it.
跟她们谈话的时候
When it comes to talking to 'em,
得像对待黑帮女老大一样 知道吗
you gotta treat women like they in the cartel, right?
你想跟她们交谈 要带她们去公共场合
You wanna have a conversation? You take 'em to a public place.
这样就不用担心会被她们杀掉
That way you don't have to worry about them murdering you.
你觉得凯特想杀我
So you think Kate wants to murder me?
从你们在派对上的争吵来看
Based on the fight at the party,
我会把赔率定在
I put the odds at, like,
说不好 35%吧
I don't know, 35%.
貌似很高
Seems high.
你买♥♥寿险了吗
You got life insurance?
买♥♥了的话 赔率就是60%
'cause that'll push it up to, like, 60.
危险
遗弃矿井
59人为救1人牺牲
我的身体这是怎么了
what is happening to my body?
嘴里很干 无法呼吸
My mouth is dry. I cannot breathe.
心脏都要爆♥炸♥了
My heart feels like it will explode.
这是对死亡的恐惧
This is fear of death.
我还没准备好面对死亡
I am not ready to die.
我醒来 发现自己
♪ I woke up on the wrong side ♪
嘿 啤酒喝快点 贱♥人♥
Hey, speed it up on those beers, skank.
我天 布伦达好烦人
My god. Brenda is so annoying.
我去哪她都跟着我
She, like, follows me everywhere.
我还真想不到那是什么感觉嘞
I really cannot imagine what that feels like.
感觉就像
Oh, well, it feels like
她迷上我了 你知道吗
she's obsessed with me, you know?
她不像 不像我们
And she's not like-- you know, like us.
芜湖 耶耶
Whoo-hoo, yeah!
我们懂的 布兰达 你在打台球
Yeah, we get it, Brenda. You're playing pool.
我天啊 你去哪儿了
Oh, my god. Where have you been?
我一天都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you all day.
抱歉
Sorry.
哈利给我放了一天假
Harry gave me the day off,
所以我手♥机♥关掉 然后去登山了
so I ditched my phone, and I hiked the mountain loop,
我现在要把欢乐播洒给大家
and now I've come in to spread the joy.
耶
Yeah!
你呢 有啥新鲜事吗
what's new with you?
就昨晚那个约会
Besides the date last night.
跟谁的约会
Date? With who?
打棒球的帅男吗
hot baseball guy?
你是脑死亡了吗 对啊
Um, braindead, yeah.
我们昨天还聊过呢 就在这里
We talked about it yesterday, like, literally right here.
真的吗 好吧 抱歉
Really? Okay, I'm sorry.
我人有点不在状态 进行的怎么样
I spaced or something. How'd it go?
感觉他会很合适 我不知道
He might be pretty great. I don't know.
哇 -好了
Ah, ah. - Oh!
别这样 看来约会很成功
Stop it. It was the best date.
是啊 我同意再跟他约会了
Yeah, I'll let him take me out again.
对 看到了吗 所以
Yeah, see? So stop it.
别再患得患失了 你是个好姑娘
Stop being insecure. You're amazing.
你要再跟他约一次
And you're gonna go out with him again.
我也不知道为什么
Ah, I don't know why.
但我对你俩有种很好预感
I just have a really good feeling about this.
你笑这么开心 都有点吓到我了
You're smiling so big, it's kind of creeping me out.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是朱迪和朱迪的朱迪在打台球
That's just Judy and Judy's Judy playing pool.
呃 是 我
Uh, yeah. I--
我没事
no, I'm fine.
可能是登山太累了
I think I'm just tired from the hike.
几个外地人三天前
Couple out-of towners rented the boat
租下了这艘船 付的现金
three days ago, paid cash
今天早上有人发现
Someone found it this morning
这船漂在湖的另一边
floating on the other side of the lake.
你知道他们是哪里人吗
You have any idea where they was from?
不知道
I don't know.
口音很假 带着金链子 纽约人吧
Fake accents, gold chains. Maybe New York.
曼哈顿 长岛 还是新泽西
Manhattan, or long island? New jersey?
是这种 “嘿 乔伊
Like, "hey, Joey,
咱们去岸边去租条船吧”
let's head down the shore and rent a boat."
你知道的 就几个菜鸟
you know, just a couple shoobies
吃着三明治 漂在水面 听着音乐
chowin' hoagies, floatin', listening to the boss.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在搞懂他们是哪里人 长官
I'm trying to pinpoint them, sir.
求你别这样行不
Please don't, all right?
让人浑身难受
It's making a very uncomfortable.
应该是新泽西的
New jersey sounds about right.
新泽西
New jersey.
你们怎么不打电♥话♥给我
Is there a reason you didn't call me?
抱歉啊 咱们现在成实验搭档了
I'm sorry. We lab partners now?
我所有的案子都需要跟你分享吗
Now I'm supposed to fill you in on all my cases?
看到那边的货车了吗
See that van over there?
跟死者被杀当晚进入的
Matches the description of the vehicle
那辆货车描述相符
the victim entered the night he was killed.
新泽西的车牌 搭档
New Jersey plates, partner.
新泽西
New Jersey.
嘿 杰 你还好吗
Hey, Jay. How are you?
你就是做不到 对吗
You couldn't do it, could you?
什么
What?
你以为我让你带我出去过生日
Do you think it was easy for me to ask you
是随随便便的邀请吗
to take me out for my birthday?
什么 生日 你在说什么
Whoa, birthday? What are you talking about?
天 我以为你会很看重
God, I figured that might be the one thing
这件事
that mattered to you.
我在餐厅外站了两个小时
I waited outside the diner
等你来接我
for two hours for you to pick me up.
慢慢说 我不明白你的意思
Okay, slow down. I don't understand.
你什么时候请我带你出去的
When did you ask me to take you out?
在哈利的派对上 你逗我呢吧
Harry's party. Are you kidding me right now?
不 杰 等等
No. Jay, wait.
杰
Jay!
哈利
Harry.
你做了什么
what did you do?
我只不过把酸奶粘在了架子上
I only glued the yogurt to the shelf
因为有人偷我的酸奶
because someone keeps stealing it.
你抹去了我的记忆 对不
You erased my memory, didn't you?
为什么
why?
你让我这么做的
You asked me to.
杰让我带她出去过生日
Jay asked me to take her out for her birthday.
她问了我 哈利 你抹去了这段记忆 为什么
Me, Harry, and you erased it. Why would you do that?
我都是为了你
I did it for you.
你当时很伤心 你让我抹掉的
You were sad. You wanted me to take it away.
出什么事了 我为什么会伤心
What happened? Why was I sad?
你要回信息吗 -才不要
Are you gonna write back? - No.
过几天再说吧 我又不是上赶着找人要
I mean, in a couple days. What am I, desperate?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表