剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Talking to Asta.
替我向她问好
Oh, tell her I said hi!
我能听得到 朱迪 嗨
I can hear you, Judy. Hi.
回的还挺快
That was fast.
她根本不在乎的 你知道的
She doesn't really care. You know that, right?
总之 我邀请了我父母
Anyway, I invited my parents.
他们挺想见见你 顺便让你自惭形秽的
They'd love to see you, make you feel worthless.
那是自然 我不会错过的
Oh, of course. I wouldn't miss it.
我可以把那顶帽子找出来带上
Ooh, I could dig out your Team D'arcy hat
你参加奥林匹克选拔赛时我做的那顶
that I made for your Olympic trials.
你还留着呢
How do you still have that?
哦 哈利·范德史宾格
Ooh, Harry Vanderspeigle.
哥们 明天想来参加我的活动吗
Buddy, you want to come to my event tomorrow?
我要把自己最铁的粉丝们都叫来
Trying to pack the stands with my biggest fans.
那我就不去了 因为我不是你粉丝
Then I will not come because I am not your fan.
她难得对你友好一次 放礼貌点
She is being oddly friendly, so be polite.
好的 谢谢
Please, thank you.
我不是你的粉丝
I am not your fan.
不客气 -行吧
You're welcome. - Okay.
我猜你是吃不到
Well, I guess you don't want to eat
科罗拉多最好吃的油条了
the best churros in Colorado.
我最喜欢吃油条了
I am a fan of churros.
那就好 一起来吧 我们自驾游
Good. Come on, we'll road trip.
也正好让你换换脑筋
You can get your mind off things--
不管你脑子里在纠结些什么
if there's anything your mind is on.
我去的话 你们要给我买♥♥那种
I will go, and you will buy me
热油煎成秋葵形状的糖棒棒
hot grease-fried sugar sticks that are shaped like okra.
耶
Yay!
太好了 -行
Great. - Okay.
明天见 -好的
See you tomorrow. - Okay.
达西队加油
both: Team D'arcy!
达西队加油
Team D'arcy!
我也在里面 我们三个
I was in it. Three of us.
明天能来我太激动了
So psyched you're coming tomorrow.
谢谢老铁
Yay, friends.
我顺便有个主意啊
Say, offhand-- I was just thinking this now--
不如你明天带着医疗包一起来
what if you brought your doctor bag thing with you tomorrow,
万一我能用得上呢 比如
in case I need, like, I don't know,
赛前打♥针♥可的松之类的
a cortisone shot before the race?
另外 我想让你再给我开瓶这个药
Also, I need you to refill this prescription for me.
这瓶被我掉进下水道 洒了很多
I dropped a bunch down the drain.
我总这么笨手笨脚
Such a klutz.
你要真这么笨手笨脚
If you are such a klutz,
也许就别去参加
then maybe you should not be competing
这种大型体育赛事了吧
in major sporting events.
从而你也就不需要止痛药了
Then you would not need any pain pills.
你得小心点
You should be careful.
这药很容易上瘾
These can be very addictive.
你说得对
Well, you make a good point.
那不如我们明天都呆在家里
We should probably all just stay home tomorrow,
谁也不去吃甜油条了
and then nobody gets any churros.
不行
No!
我需要吃油条
I need the churros.
我需要你开药
I need the pills.
找到了
Oh, yes.
达西队加油
玛丽·艾伦·泰勒
2307号♥ 卡姆登桥路 陶斯
阿尔普拉多 墨西哥州
找不到该地址 退回收件人
任潮水上涨
♪ Let the water rise ♪
我觉得你大概想见见她
躺在水面上
♪ Lying on my back ♪
你知道我妈妈在哪儿吗
You knew where my mother was?
什么
What?
我三年级的时候
When I was in the third grade,
你知道她在哪儿 却没告诉我
you knew where she was, and you never told me?
那是个老地址了 在当时也过期了
The address was old, even then.
她不住儿那儿
She doesn't live there.
但这里有个地址
But it's an address.
这是她的一部分
It's a piece of her.
不管多么微不足道
It doesn't matter how small it is.
如果我当时能找到她
Maybe if I would have found her,
也许 也许她会想和我团聚
and maybe-- maybe she would have wanted me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想让你抱太大希望
I didn't want to get your hopes up.
我知道
I know.
看星星碰撞在一起
♪ Watching stars collide ♪
仰望星空
♪ Watching stars ♪
我终于可以见到艾略特了吗
Do I finally get to meet Elliot?
他今天会来的 对吧
He's coming today, right?
估计不会
Uh, probably not.
我们快到了吗
Are we there yet?
哈利 你上一次问的时候我就说了
Harry, we told you the last time that you asked,
快到了我会告诉你的
we will tell you as soon as we're getting close.
等等 他不来给你加油吗
Wait, he's not coming to cheer you on?
他知道你要比赛 对吗
What? He knows about it, right?
对 他知道
Yeah, he knows.
我这段时间一直在玩命训练
I've been training my ass off.
但我觉得他应该没心情来给我加油
I just don't think he's really in the cheering-on mood.
我那天算是跟他分手了
I sort of pushed him away the other day,
他可能已经在探探上
and he's probably already swiping right
划到在丹佛有医保
on some dental hygienist from Denver
对未来有规划的牙医了
with health insurance and a three-year plan.
你这信息量太大了
That's a lot to unpack there.
你们带零食了吗
Did you bring snacks?
带了
Yep.
好的 -麦片
Okay. - Cereal.
虽说你在感情中一向如此
Anyway, we know you do this, but--
好吃
Yum!
但我真觉得
I really felt like
也许艾略特值得让你破个例
maybe Elliot was worth breaking your pattern.
我需要排尿
I have to urinate.
需要排尿
I need to urinate.
你怎么听起来像个外星人
Why do you sound like C-3PO?
直接说你要尿尿
Just say you have to pee.
我要像外星人一样尿尿 -哇
I have to pee-3PO. - Wow.
这玩笑不错 -行
Ooh, that was good. - All right.
你要上厕所 明白了
You gotta whiz. We got it.
上小号♥ -对 要嘘嘘
Go number one. - Yeah, drain the lizard.
撒个尿 你和我 -去小便
Free to pee? You and me. - Tinkle.
漏个水
Make water.
漏个水 好恶心
Make water? That's so gross!
对 就是你们刚说的这个意思
Yes, all of those things!
知道了 你得忍♥一会儿
Okay, well, you just have to hold it, all right?
大人在说话呢
The adults are talking.
你先玩一会《我在侦查》之类的游戏哈
Can't you just play "I Spy" or something?
嗯 可以 -什么叫《我在侦查》
Ooh, yes. - What is "I Spy"?
你找一样自己看到的东西 然后说
You pick something you see, and then you say,
“我用我的小眼睛侦查到了一样东西”
"I spy with my little eye something,"
大家猜一猜它是什么
and then we all have to guess what it is.
开始吧
Go for it.
欢迎来到37度纬线
不明飞行物公路
我用我的小眼睛侦查到了
I spy with my little eye
联♥系♥到阿尔法龙族的办法
a way to contact the Alpha Draconians.
马上停车
Pull the car over right now,
不然我会尿在车里
or I will make water on the floor!
行 -我天
Okay! - Jesus.
好了
Okey-doke! Ooh!
干嘛要跑那么远
Why is he going so far away from the car?
因为如果他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Well, if his weenis
跟他刚才的态度一样小气
is anything like his back-seat attitude,
他估计不好意思让我们看见
he's probably self-conscious about its childlike appearance.
我天啊
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表