剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Yes, yes.
我需要你去找到他
I need you to look for it.
他伪装成了一个有着小脚的人类
It is disguised as a human with small feet,
但是你还是可以看见它的外星人面孔
but you will be able to see its alien face.
你把奶昔给我 我就答应你
I'll do it if you give me your milkshake.
这是什么...
What kind of...
没有外星人 奶昔归我了
No aliens. I'm keeping the milkshake.
不 我是让你帮我搜遍整个镇子
No, I need you to help me search the town.
找外星人可是很费眼睛哦
Looking for an alien seems like a lot of work for my eyes.
但是我可以答应你
But I'll do it...
如果你能给我买♥♥一套架子鼓
If you buy me a drum set.
不 那真的很贵啊
No, that is too expensive.
在《法律与秩序》里 一位慷慨的老绅士
On "Law & Order," a generous older gentleman
就是因为给一个小男孩买♥♥了
went to jail just for buying
一部相机和一个鸡肉三明治而进监狱的
a young boy a camera and a chicken sandwich.
那雇我帮你做家务呢
What if you pay me to do chores?
我喜欢这种妥协
I like this compromise.
他得到了钱 我找到了外星人
He gets money and I get an alien
还有人帮我清理平台上的鸟屎
and someone to clean bird shit off my deck.
好的
Okay.
成交吗
We have a deal?
成交
Deal.
呃
Ugh!
在这鬼地方连个像样的贝果都买♥♥不到
Can't get a decent bagel in this damn town.
我就怀念华盛顿这一点了 食物
That's the one thing I miss about D.C., the food.
上周我点了落基山牡蛎 吃了一半才发现
Hell, last week, I was halfway through a Rocky Mountain oyster
我吃的居然是牛睾丸
before realizing I was eating a bull nut.
我甚至都不知道要注意那一点
I didn't even know to be on the lookout for that.
没有人告诉过我
Nobody ever told me,
"某天有人会在你的盘子里摆上
"Someday somebody gonna put something on your plate
你以为能吃的东西
and you gonna think it's food,
但其实是个牛睾丸吗"
and it's actually gonna be a bull nut."
用我去帮你买♥♥餐厅里
Did you want me to get you, uh, the corn dog
儿童菜单上的玉米热狗吗
from the kids' menu at the diner?
不用 我点那个
No, I only order that
是因为它附赠一本免费的涂色书
'cause it comes with a free coloring book.
上面的画我都涂完了
I've already done all the pictures.
猜怎么着
Guess what.
今早在距离佩西恩斯几公里外的街道上
This wallet was found this morning
发现了这个钱包
on a street a few miles outside of Patience.
是文森特·格里洛的
Belongs to Vincent Grillo.
那不是我们追缉的杀手之一吗
Isn't that one of our hit men?
说的没错
Damn right, it is.
没有人会在车上把钱包掉出来
Nobody drops a wallet from a car either,
这说明他们很有可能是步行
so that means they're probably on foot.
他们可能还在镇上
They could still be in town.
我的天哪 这闻起来就像是刚从
Oh, Jesus Christ, this thing smells
屁♥股♥工厂里吐出来似的
like it was puked out of an ass factory.
具体你是从哪里找到的
Where exactly did you find that?
里奇维尤附近的旧磨房♥路
Old Mill Road near Ridgeview.
是啊
Yeah.
高中的时候我们常去那里远足
We used to go hiking there in high school.
长官 那地方可是一个
Sir, that trail system would be
完美的藏身之地
a perfect place for someone to hide.
等等 如果那是一个完美的藏身之地
Wait a second, if it's a great place to hide,
也许凶手们就藏在那里
maybe that's where our hit men are.
想法很棒啊 警探
That's a brilliant idea, Detective.
是啊 真是个天才
Yeah, this is pure genius.
如果人类让孩子也工作
The human race would be much more productive
他们的生产力将会大幅提高
if they made children work.
即使是个婴儿你也可以雇佣他当个镇纸
Even a baby can be hired to lie on your papers
这样桌子上的纸就不会飞来飞去了
so they do not blow off your desk.
好的
Yes.
我一点儿感觉都没有
I do not feel a thing.
已经调到最高档了
It's on the highest setting.
对 真不错
Yeah, that... that's good.
好舒服
I like... I like that.
这些人动过吗
Do these guys ever move?
自从去年春天我们在新墨西哥的仓库里
Not since we found them
发现他们之后就没动过
in that New Mexico warehouse last spring.
还是不知道伊森是怎么做到的
Still don't know how Ethan did that to them.
是啊
Yeah.
我也一直在想这个问题
I've been wondering about that too.
来 看看这个
Here, look at this.
他在用外星语书写
He's writing in his alien language.
不 那只是个填字游戏
No, that's a crossword puzzle.
他做了很多
He's made a bunch of them.
那是被监禁的人们用来打发时间的一种工具
It's a coping tool that people in captivity use.
也许外星人喜欢填字游戏呢
Maybe aliens like crossword puzzles.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但这并不是唯一的疑点
But this isn't the only thing.
我一直在追踪后续的事件
Look, I've been tracking events and...
自从我们带走了那个医生
I've been tracking internet chatter
我就在网上追踪科罗拉多州佩西恩斯
of some events in Patience, Colorado,
发生的事件
since we took the doctor.
原因不明的电力激增
Unexplained power surge,
距离尤特保护区半小时行程外
blip detected at the Ute Reservation
检测到的雷达光电
a half hour away,
一名女子上传的高层大气现象视频
woman posted a UAP video,
日料店里有章鱼被偷走...
octopus stolen from a Japanese restaurant...
这些可能没什么联♥系♥ 但是十分古怪
which probably isn't related but sure is weird.
你想说什么
Your point?
我觉得他不是外星人
I don't think this guy's an alien.
真正的外星人可能还在佩西恩斯
I think the real alien might still be in Patience.
马克斯
Max.
马克斯
Max!
很酷吧
Isn't it cool?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
乐器店
The music store.
你在跑步机上跑步的时候送过来的
They delivered it while you were on the treadmill.
你没听见他们进来吗
Didn't you hear them come in?
并没有
No, I did not.
你应该把音乐调小声点儿
You should turn your music down lower.
过大的音量对耳朵不好
Loud sounds are bad for your ears.
马克斯 马克斯
Max. Max!
我们说过的 你不能买♥♥架子鼓
We told you that you could not have a drum set.
不 你说的是你不会付钱
No, you said you wouldn't pay for it,
所以我用自己打工赚来的钱
so I paid for it myself
买♥♥了它
with the money I made from my job.
打什么工
What job?
不好意思 是你给我儿子钱的吗
Excuse me, did you give my son money?
是的 怎么了
Yes. What is the problem?
钞票熨得不够平整吗
Were the bills not ironed well enough?
我会和他说的
I will speak to him.
问题是
Uh, the problem is,
我家客厅现在摆着一套架子鼓
there is now a drum set in my living room.
如果你不喜欢鼓声
That is only a problem if you do not like
那才是个问题
the pounding of drums.
- 我不喜欢 - 那就真是个问题了
- I don't. - Then that's a problem.
- 嗯 - 我雇佣他做家务
- Mm-hmm. - I gave him money for chores.
你说什么
What?
为什么我现在才知道这事
Why am I just now hearing about this?
阿斯塔 你知道这事吗
Asta, did you know about this?
- 什么事 - 马克斯给哈利做家务
- Hmm? - Max doing chores for Harry?
- 是的 她知道 - 不 我不知道
- Yes, she knew. - No, I didn't.
不 她不知道
No, she didn't.
我确定一定有个合理的解释
I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation,
对吗 哈利
isn't there, Harry?
实际上 他告诉我你知道这事
The truth is, he told me that you knew.
他还说这是你的主意
He even said that it was your idea.
- 什么 他这么说吗 - 是的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表