剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
- No, I do. - The second one
第二个更加好吃
is even better somehow.
我好像能感受到农夫的妻子叫她的家人
It's like I can taste the farmer's wife
来吃晚饭的味道 就像...
calling her family in for supper, like...
"来了 妈妈"
"Comin', Mama."
"我来吃饭了"
"I'm comin'."
我也想尝尝农场晚餐
But I wanna taste farm supper...
- 你怎么处理的 - 放到地窖里了
- What did you do with it? - It is in the bunker.
它很安全
It is safe.
真庆幸地窖里的外星人安全了
Glad the alien in the cellar is safe.
哈利 你不不怕它在那里破壳而出吗
Harry, what if it hatches down there?
外星人宝宝通常很喜欢吃
Mm, alien babies have a big appetite
- 高热量的垃圾食品 - 啥
- for high-calorie junky food. - Uh-huh.
没有什么比人类更垃圾的了
There's nothing more junky than a human.
我们的处境很危险
We are in danger.
那我们得赶快让大家离开
We have to get everyone out of here.
快装病
Make yourself look sick.
演得不错
Oh, that's good.
对 很好
Yes. Good.
我还啥都没做呢
I have not done anything yet.
哦
Oh.
不好意思
Sorry.
但演的真不错
It's good, though.
他来了
Oh, there he is!
♪因为他是个快乐的好伙伴♪
For he's a jolly good fellow
♪因为他是个快乐的好伙伴♪
For he's a jolly good fellow
♪没人能否认♪
Which nobody can deny
好吧
All right.
你们真觉得我是个好伙伴吗
You think I am a good fellow?
还很快乐
And jolly.
还病了 生病了
And so sick... sick.
是因为孤单病了吧
Sick... of being alone, maybe.
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday.
于你而言很特殊
It is your special day.
这都是为你准备的
All this is for you.
还有蛋糕呢
Plus, cake.
杰伊应该会拿过来
If, uh, Jay ever shows up with it.
能换成派吗
Can it be pie?
- 别 - 换成派吧
- No. - Pie it is.
我感觉好多了 你们都呆在这里吧
I feel better! You can stay.
你确定吗 医生 你脸色还是有些苍白
You sure, Doc? You still look kind of pale.
荷兰人天生如此
It is my Dutch skin.
大家都听到了吗 我们的喜悦治愈了他
You hear that everyone? Our good cheer has cured him.
我去给你准备派
I'm gonna get that pie for you.
太好了 我准备的鸡蛋足够我们
Great. I have enough eggs to last
吃一晚上了 但需要用冰块保鲜
all night, but we may need more ice,
不保持低温的话 很快就会变质了
because if they don't stay chilled, they go south fast.
我来帮你 副警长 你的冰柜里
I got you, Deputy. You got ice down
应该有冰块吧
in that meat freezer of yours, right?
别过去
Do not go down there.
有块地板裂了 万一踩上去了
The floor's cracked, and if you step on it,
一不小心摔了 你妈妈会很难过的 拿着
you'll break your mama's back. Here.
他刚刚说我妈妈什么了
What'd he say about my mama?
今天大家是为了庆祝
Today is all about celebrating
被我杀死并抛尸冰湖的
the birth of a man I murdered
那个男人的生日
and threw in the frozen lake.
冰的确很应景
Ice seems appropriate.
硫磺
Sulfur.
在吗
Hello?
居然是苏打水
Wow, soda.
你一会儿是要去操作重型机械吗
You handling heavy machinery later?
对了 你之前出城了 还没和你说呢
Right, you were out of town. We haven't talked.
我戒酒了
I stopped drinking.
真的吗
Really?
- 什么时候开始的 - 一点
- Since when? - 1:00.
- 昨晚一点 - 今天下午一点
- Last night? - This afternoon.
总得从哪开始
You gotta start somewhere.
健康饮食
You know, been eating healthy...
保持身材
getting back in shape.
我甚至又去健身房♥了
I even started going to the gym again.
我喜欢
I love that.
感觉很不错
Feels pretty good.
我还等着今晚的邀请呢
Hey, still waiting on a invite to come here tonight.
这年头都不发邮件了吗
Email not a thing anymore?
张嘴
Open wide.
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿
- Hey hun. - Hey.
你玩得开心嘛
You having fun?
挺好的 会有人处理一下
Yeah. Are they gonna do
这股硫磺的味道嘛
anything about that sulfur smell?
我要吐了
I'm gonna barf.
我什么都没闻到
I don't smell anything.
还记得你当初怀孕的时候
Hey remember when you were pregnant,
你嗅觉超灵敏像超能力一样
and you had that sense of smell like a superhero?
希望你没怀孕
Hope you're not pregnant.
你能想象嘛
Could you imagine?
是啊
Yeah, right?
我去拿点
I'm gonna get
甜黄瓜 你要点什么嘛
some sweet gherkins. You want anything?
不用
Sure don't.
不用
Sure don't.
出问题了
This is a problem.
即使刚出生 外星人宝宝也是很强壮敏捷的
Even at birth, my alien kind is very strong and agile.
那东西现在可能出现在任何地方
That thing could be anywhere by now.
如果是人类宝宝 那就简单多了
If it were a fully human baby, it would be much easier.
人类幼崽是唯一一种
Human infants are the only mammal whose main attribute
只会摔跤的哺乳动物
is helplessly flopping.
需要帮忙拿冰块吗 医生
Need some help with that ice down there, Doc?
不要
No.
我很擅长搬冰
I am good at ice-carrying.
你确定 我可以下去帮忙
You sure? I'll come down and help.
不不
No, no!
我想自己拿
I want to carry it myself.
冰放在我的乳♥头♥上很舒服
Ice feels good on my nipples.
写了 医生 你闻着好像硫磺啊
Thanks, Doc. Damn, you smell like sulfur.
你刚是在外面趴体来着吗
What, you have an outhouse party down there?
不是
No.
没有硫磺
It is not sulfur.
你疯了吗
What are you, crazy?
是副警长的鸡蛋 臭臭的
It is the deputy's eggs. They are stinky.
确实
Well, that makes sense.
他们很好吃但是好臭
Yeah, those things are delicious but deadly.
吃两个就得停 不然就像在吃屁枪
You gotta stop at two, or it's like eating a butt gun.
我才不会用屁做的枪
I would not fire a gun made out of butts.
美乃滋是自♥制♥的 我手工打发了蛋黄
The mayonnaise is homemade, and I mix the yolks by hand.
我不像大部人一样
And I don't use
用菜籽油
canola oil like most people.
秘诀是用橄榄油
The key is olive oil.
可以激发出鸡蛋的香味
It really brings out the eggy flavor.
好吃
Yum.
- 我先失陪以下 - 好的
- Just... excuse me. - Okay.
- 马上 - 好的
- Just one second. - Okay.
我说真的 如果你穿着护士服
I'm serious. If you're wearing nurse scrubs
并且在奔跑
and you're running, stores will pretty much
商家基本会不收你钱
let you take anything for free.
可不 当然
Yeah. Of course.
不 是任何东西都能拿走
No, sorry, anything.
我标记了所有的军队据点
Okay, so I marked all the military installations
这些地方都有可能有外星球
where they could be holding the alien ball.
我圈出来了在地下的 没人知道的地方
I circled the underground ones nobody knows about.
本为万医生办了个惊喜生日派对
Ben's throwing a surprise birthday party for Dr. V.,
但他这么做就是为了再一次
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表