剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Was there something else?
没什么大事了
Nothing important.
作为一名医生
As a doctor...
多抽点烟
smoke more.
我不关心我的外星人宝宝
I do not care about my alien baby,
即便我发现它是我的后代
even though I have discovered it is my offspring.
阿斯塔的母亲和我一样
Asta's mother is just like me.
她会把阿斯塔抛弃在冰风沙漠
She would abandon Asta in the Ice-Wind Desert
再也不会想起她
and never think of her again,
但阿斯塔不需要知道这些
but Asta does not need to know that.
这很正常
It is only natural.
你关心我的外星人宝宝很正常
You were right to care about my alien baby.
当你与一个生物分享遗传物质时
When you share genetic material with a creature,
你会情不自禁地关心它
you cannot help but care for it,
不管你假装成多么的漠不关心
no matter how much you pretend not to.
我知道你这是在干嘛 哈利
I know what you're doing, Harry.
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
你想让我好受些
You're trying to make me feel better.
我妈根本不在乎我
My mother doesn't care about me.
我过去一直有这么块填补不起来的洞
You know, I always had this hole in my past.
一切都是个谜
It was all a mystery.
她是谁
Who was she?
她长什么样
You know, what would she be like?
起码现在 这个洞被填上了
At least now, the hole is filled.
填满了垃圾
Filled with garbage.
她就是垃圾
She is garbage.
她就是一坨屎
She is a bag of shit.
还真是贴心 说我妈是屎
Aw, that's sweet, calling my mom shit.
她是粪便
She is poop.
臭臭
Doo-doo.
便便 -粑粑
Turd. - Caca.
大便 -大号♥
Crap. - Number two.
特大号♥ 因为她有过之而无不及
Number three 'cause she's all of them added together!
谢了 哈利
Thanks, Harry.
接下来
Next on the course,
是她今天的最后一战
for her final run of the day,
达西·布鲁姆
D'arcy Bloom!
好吧
All right.
好了 布鲁姆 你能行 干就完了
All right, Bloom, you got this. Do your thing.
运动员准备好了吗
Athlete, are you ready?
三 二 一 出发
Three, two, one, go!
我喜欢各式人群
♪ I like all the different people ♪
我喜欢到处黏黏糊糊
♪ I like sticky everywhere ♪
环绕四周
♪ Look around ♪
一定会有我
♪ You bet I'll be there ♪
烈日下滚烫的金属
♪ Hot metal in the sun ♪
空中的筹光交错
♪ Pony in the air ♪
游园会上的吆喝声与圣乐声此起彼伏
♪ Sooey and saints at the fair ♪
你说圣人还活着
♪ Saints alive, you're saying ♪
在广场漫步
♪ Walk in squares ♪
到头来
♪ The hid are out ♪
隐藏的人都出现了
♪ Out for the year ♪
好多面孔
♪ It's a lot of face ♪
满是古怪的氛围
♪ A lot of crank air ♪
在这里侵蚀
♪ Eroding around here ♪
女子自♥由♥式滑雪
克里斯特屋脊山硬雪资格赛
赢了
Yes! Whoo!
太好了
Yes!
达西·布鲁姆
在找谁吗
Looking for someone?
你来了 -我当然会来
You came! - Of course I came.
你太棒了 超厉害
You're incredible. Holy shit!
谢谢你能来 我真的很高兴
Thank you for coming. I'm so glad you're here.
开玩笑 我怎么会错过
Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it.
我父母都没来
That's more than I can say for my parents,
还真是
Ah, shit.
管他们的
Ah, don't worry about them.
你有我 还有他们
You got me and all of them.
布鲁姆轰动全场
真为你骄傲
So proud of you!
加油
Go, go, go.
请所有合格的滑雪运动员
All qualifying skiers,
前往媒体帐篷拍照
please head to the press tent for a photocall.
那个
That's, uh
我得去了
I gotta go to this.
跟我一起吧 太傻了
Come with me. It's dumb.
要拍新闻照片 简直傻爆了
It's press photos. It's really stupid.
我讨厌这样
I hate them.
别装了 你就喜欢这样
Shut up. You love this shit.
宝贝 尝尝这个苹果酒
Honey. Honey, try some of this cider.
太好喝了
Oh. - It's insane.
确实不错 -8块钱
Mm, amazing. - That cost 8 bucks.
什么 -再来个甜甜圈 4块钱
What? - Have a donut. It's 4 bucks.
一个甜甜圈要4块钱 太扯了
$4 for a donut? That's ridiculous.
这就是那些度假村的价格啊
Must be those resort town prices.
那这么着
You know what?
我要两个甜甜圈
Actually, I will have two donuts.
可能他们打败其它十家甜甜圈店
Probably had to beat out ten other donut shops
来吸引游客
competing for all the tourists.
以质量取胜
That's how quality goes up.
这是我吃过最好吃的 什么做的
The best I have ever had. I mean, what is that?
椰子吗
What is that, coconut?
天啊 你真是固执
My God, you are so stubborn.
亲爱的 说好了求同存异的
But hon, I thought we agreed to disagree.
但没人真的这样想
Yeah, well, nobody means that, you know?
你刚才看见了吗 医生
Did you see that, doc?
感觉不错
Feeling good.
看来你的疗法奏效了
Looks like maybe your therapy is working.
你不再每天早上
Did you stop screaming into a pillow
对着卧室的枕头尖叫了吗
in the living room every morning?
我再去吃个甜甜圈
Gonna get another donut.
我会对着枕头尖叫
I scream into the pillow.
我打算就这样盯着这团火
I am just going to stare into this fire
直到眼睛干掉
until my eyes dry out.
我也来
Me too.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
还好 就是没法让本放弃度假酒店的事
Yeah, Ijust can't get Ben off this resort thing.
你是个律师
You're a lawyer.
为什么要费尽心力
Why are you spending so much energy worrying
在乎一个男人的想法
about one man's opinion?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我研究了一下临时限制令
I did some research on temporary restraining orders,
这是我们在临时禁令听证会前
which is what we would need to halt progress
阻止施工的必要一步
before a preliminary injunction hearing.
你要一起吗
Are you in?
什么时候开始
When do we start?
猜猜是谁三周后
Guess who's going to Vail
要去韦尔参加硬雪滑锦标赛
for the Hardpack tournament in three weeks?
就是你
There she is, the--
太好了 闺蜜
Good job, best friend!
来抱抱 说几句吧
Okay. Come here. Speech!
好吧 那个
All right, well, it really--
你们都在对我来说真的意义重大
it really means a lot that you are all here.
你们都做了什么
What did you do?
我们爱你 达西
We love you, D'arce.
我最爱你
I love you the most!
我想跟你们介绍一下艾略特 我男朋友
Anyway, I want to introduce Elliot, my boyfriend.
你好 -你好 艾略特
Hi. - Hi, Elliot.
好啊 艾略特
Hey, Elliot.
艾略特 这是阿斯塔
Elliot, this is Asta.
你好 艾略特
Hey. Elliot
久仰大名
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表