剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Thank you. - I'll talk to her.
先等她做完千层面再说
Right after she makes the lasagna.
你这也太落井下石了
You're enjoying this way too much.
我发现人类是紧密相连的
I discovered humans are bound together.
他们通过家庭 工作 共同的事业
They are committed to each other through family,
对彼此许下承诺
work, a common cause.
我来到地球是因为我承诺过
I came to Earth because I was committed
拯救地球
to saving the planet.
我会阻止所有挡我路的人
And I will stop anybody who gets in my way...
把他们身上好用的东西拿走
and take their cool things.
哈利 在家吗
Harry? Are you in there?
你没接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone.
你打来是叫我去上班吗
Did you call me to tell me to come in to work?
对
Yes.
这就是我没接电♥话♥的原因
That is why I did not answer it.
但凡你接了
Well, if you would have answered it,
就会知道我碰见丽芙了
you would know that I ran into Liv,
她说外星人追踪者已经离开了小镇
and she said the alien tracker has left town.
你就不用再东躲西♥藏♥了
So you can come out of hiding.
我们工作都堆成山了
And we have a backlog,
所以你得去诊所上班
so I could really use you at the clinic.
我今天不能去上班
Oh, I cannot come in to work today
因为我病了 发烧
cause I'm sick...with a fever.
你
Y--ow!
你没发烧
You don't have a fever.
我意思是痛风
I mean the gout.
我最近一直在吃内脏
I've been eating organ meats.
就着披萨吃的
on my pizza.
你的宝宝在睡觉
Your baby is sleeping.
什么东西
What was that?
是我啦
That was me.
我在练习腹语
I'm practicing ventriloquism.
你的宝宝在睡觉
Your baby is sleeping.
我说可好了
I'm very good at it.
再见
Goodbye.
你的宝宝在翻身
Your baby is turning.
宝宝在变身
The baby is turning.
变成什么了啊
Into what?
哈利
Harry.
你干了什么
What did you do?
那玩意儿怎么跑我地窖里去了
How did that get into my bunker?
我得叫个除虫专家来
I need to call an exterminator.
天 很抱歉
Oh, God. I am so sorry.
哈利有点连环杀手的潜质
Harry can be a little serial killer-y.
你这是要干嘛 现在你都开始绑♥架♥人了
What are you thinking? You're kidnapping people now?
不得不绑 他无缘无故的想拿
I had to. He tried to electrocute me
烹饪棒电死我
with his cooking stick for no reason.
是你先把植入芯片从我脖子里扯出来的
You ripped an implant out of my neck.
我差点失血过多而死
I almost bled to death
我没扯
I did not rip.
是拿手术刀切开的
I cut with the scalpel.
伤口愈合不大好啊
Oh! That did not heal well.
你该涂点维生素E的
You should have put vitamin E on it.
那个芯片是我和儿子唯一联♥系♥
That chip was my only connection with my son.
多亏了这个怪物 我可能再也找不到他了
Now I may never find him again thanks to this monster.
这就是为什么我往他嘴里勒了一圈布
This is why I wrapped a rag around his mouth.
别说了 你儿子怎么了
Stop. W-what happened to your son?
我们的孩子在我妻子怀孕八个月的时候
Our baby was abducted out of my wife's womb
被人从她子♥宫♥里取走了
when she was eight months pregnant.
不太可能
Unlikely.
我们当时在公交车上 接下来我知道的就是
We were on a bus, and the next thing I knew,
她在尖叫 宝宝没了
she was screaming and the baby was gone.
那感觉肯定很糟糕
That must have been awful.
确实
It was.
他们给我植入了个追踪芯片
They implanted me with a tracking chip,
这么多年来 他们会带我俩其中一个
and over the years they would take one
或者俩人一起 去看他
or both of us up to see him,
但在他把我芯片拿走后 他们就不再来了
but they stopped that after he took my chip.
对不起
I am so sorry.
哈利也很抱歉 对不对 哈利
Harry's sorry too. Aren't you, Harry?
才不呢
No.
那玩意儿可丑了 -哈利
That thing looks ugly. - Harry.
你在上头涂防晒霜了吗
Do you put sunscreen on it?
能有扇贝那么大
It's the size of a scallop.
对不起 -我跟你说
I'm sorry. You know what?
非常对不起 -太晚了
I'm so sorry. - It's too late.
哈利
Harry.
这里 我口袋里装的是我儿子唯一一张照片
Here, in my pocket is my only picture of my son.
嗯
Yeah.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有 我有个女儿
Yeah. I have a daughter.
我一直在想
I just keep thinking,
如果重来一次会不会有其他法子
what could I have done differently?
我理解你感受
I know how you feel.
你俩怎么现在跟朋友一样了呢
Why are you talking like you are friends now?
他是敌人
He is an enemy.
他不是我们的朋友
He is not our friend.
我让他活着的唯一原因
The only reason I have kept him alive
就是因为我得多了解灰人
is because I need to learn more about the Greys.
顺道折磨他一小下
And to torture him a little.
我不会碰你噢
I'm not touching you.
我没有碰到你哦
I'm not touching you.
你俩应该互帮互助
You should be helping each other,
而不是互相残杀
not trying to kill one another.
你要是给我松绑 我是愿意的
I would be willing to do that if you will just untie me.
哈哈
Ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-ha!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
他想杀了我哎
He wants to kill me.
我以我儿子名义发誓
I swear on my son,
只要你不伤害我 我就不伤害你
I won't hurt you if you don t hurt me.
随便吧
Whatever.
我也能用你儿子发誓
I'll swear at your son too.
我没理由拒绝
There is no point in me resisting.
阿斯塔总是能做正确的事
Asta always does the right thing.
这是她最令人讨厌的特色之一
It is her most annoying trait.
除此之外 她还从来不让我杀人
That and she never lets me kill anyone.
怎么了
What is going on?
我从来没有见过你在上班的时候睡觉
I mean, I've never seen you sleep on the job before.
可能精神神游过 但是肉体没有
I mean, maybe metaphorically, but never literally.
啊 我昨晚
Look, I--I didn't get a lot of sleep
没睡好 好吧 -好 看
last night, okay? - Okay, look here,
这里是干正事儿的地方 好吧
this is a place of business, all right?
我不需要你和你老婆在这里用
So I don t wanna here nothing about your sexual Etch-A-Sketch
魔术画板调情 好吧
nipple play with your wife, all right?
我同意 以后都不要
I agree. I don't ever wanna
把这事儿大声说出来
hear that spoken out loud either.
这样吧 我跟你说
You know what? I'ma tell you something.
你得记下来啊
You need to write this down.
睡眠
Sleep...
是精神的一种状态
is a state of mind.
不客气
You're welcome.
这不是众所周知的吗
Yeah, I think that's a known thing.
这差不多算是睡眠的定义吧
Might even be in the definition.
给 -谢了 黛博拉
Here you go. - Thanks, Debra.
早上好 警长
Good morning, Sheriff.
早 黛博拉
Good morning, Debra.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
什么
What?
黛博拉是办公室里最友好的人了
Debra's, like, the nicest person in the office,
但是我听到 你好 本 了吗
but do I get a, "Hi, Ben"?
没有 就一句 给
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表