剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
RV, that stands for recreational vehicle
休闲车的缩写
that you drive.
你为什么不事先告诉我 我有一辆卡车
Why did you not tell me? I own a truck.
散步很有趣
It's a fun walk.
看到了吗 警♥察♥也喜欢散步
See? The police like it too.
他们在这做什么
What are they doing here?
看来他们要往房♥车去了
Looks like they're heading to the RV.
我以为房♥车代表的是超级大货车
I thought RV stood for "real big van."
你没脑子
Your skull is very hollow.
那很好 能帮我跑得更快
Good. Helps me run faster.
我们得阻止他们找到外星宝宝
We need to keep them from finding the alien baby.
我会用一种能迷惑有智动物的特殊叫声
I will distract the wolves with a special call
来分散这群人的注意力
that confuses the brains of intelligent animals.
你也应该捂上耳朵 愚蠢的人类
Also stupid humans. You should cover your ears.
- 他要去哪 - 他们干什么呢
- Where's he going? - What are they doing?
也许风向变了
Maybe the wind shifted.
好吧 跟上 克里特斯
All right, come on, Cletus.
警♥察♥向另一个方向跑去了
The police run out for the other direction
真酷
Cool.
我不知道你还能控制动物
I didn't know you could control animals.
是的 那不仅仅是酷
Yes, it is more than cool.
这只是另一个例子
It is just another example
证明我的同胞远比...
that my people are far more advanced than...
那是啥
What was that?
一个...
A... bird that was, uh,
被我的声音搞糊涂的鸟
confused by my call.
飞鸟空袭
Bird attack!
等等我 飞鸟空袭
Wait! Bird attack!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
去啄那个小孩
Ugh, take the little one!
这是个雌性松果
Now, this is a female pinecone.
是的 是有区别的
Yes, there's a difference.
那个宝宝是我的
That baby belongs to me.
令人意外
The only surprise is,
我竟对你感到些许失望
I'm somehow disappointed in you.
- 我不该对你有期待的 - 对不起
- I should have expected less. - I'm sorry
我本以为它会把你的脸吃掉或什么的
I thought it was, like, gonna eat your face off or something.
他为什么穿的像只悲伤熊
Why is he dressed like a sad bear?
他的尿布套不进裤子
His diaper doesn't fit in pants.
来我这边
Come to me.
宝宝 记住我跟你说过的话
Baby, remember what I told you.
不要和陌生人去任何地方
Don't go anywhere with strange men.
宝宝
Baby.
别去
No!
宝宝 回来
Baby, come back, please.
想想我教过你的
Remember what I taught you.
和我待在一起
Stay with me.
看到了么 他觉得和我在一起很安全
See? He feels safe with me.
他和我在一起更安全
He is safer with me.
别那么跟我说话
Do not talk to me like that.
我要送你去狂风肆虐永无边际的冰原
I will send you to the ice wind desert
不带食物 待上两个星期
for two weeks with no food.
寒冷会爬上你的身体
The cold will creep upon your body
偷走你的生命
to steal your life.
资源稀缺
Resources are scarce.
唯一能喝的
The only thing to drink will be
就是你为了保持主导地位而杀死的
the blood of your siblings that you have killed
兄弟姐妹的血
to maintain dominance.
听起来并不安全
Doesn't sound safe.
快跑 宝宝
Run, baby!
记住 过马路时要看两边
And remember, look both ways when crossing the street.
天哪
Oh!
糟透了
Shit, shit, shit.
糟透了
Shit.
什么鬼
What the hell?
该死的
Ugh, damn it.
你知道最好的朋友是什么吗
You know what a best friend is?
是你愿意
It's someone you feel comfortable
告诉他一切的人
telling anything to,
和他分享最大的秘密
that you can share the biggest secrets with.
我说了对不起
I said I'm sorry, okay?
看看你做了什么
See what you did?
现在宝宝走了 萨哈不喜欢我了
Now the baby's gone and Sahar doesn't like me.
这就是你没朋友的原因
This is why you have no friends.
我有朋友
I do too.
阿斯塔是我的朋友
Asta is my friend.
不 她不是 她甚至不想和你说话
No, she's not. She won't even talk to you.
现在萨哈也不和我说话了
And now Sahar won't talk to me.
我还会跟你说话的
Yes, I will.
你犯了错
You made a mistake,
但朋友会原谅你
but friends also forgive.
此外 心怀怨恨是违背我的宗教信仰的
Plus, it's against my religion to hold a grudge.
进来坐
Come inside.
哈利可以和他的朋友待在外面
Harry can stay out here with all his friends.
我会找到宝宝然后
I am going to find the baby and teach it
教他在你门前拉屎
to poop on your doorstep.
他们是对的吗
Are they right?
难道阿斯塔是因为我不是个好朋友
Is this why Asta won't talk to me?
所以不和我说话吗
Because I'm a bad friend?
你可以走了 坏外星人
You can go now, bad alien.
你才是偷孩子的坏蛋
You are the one stealing babies.
有大量证据表明
Plenty of evidence to suggest
霍桑溪中存有毒水
that there's hazardous water at Hawthorne Creek
且有人在掩盖此事
and some kind of cover-up happening.
现在我们只要弄清楚科灵顿是怎么卷进来的
Now we just have to figure out how Corrington was involved.
太棒了
Impressive...
你利用小镇上的关系挖掘信息
Using small-town connections to dig up information,
仅是过朋友间的闲聊
just friends gossiping with friends.
不如说 "干得好 副警长"
Or, "Good police work, Deputy."
你说得对 干得好 副警长
You're right. Good police work, Deputy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你做的比我们好
Well, you did better than we did.
老克里特斯在这 也没起什么用
Old Cletus here, he struck out.
无意冒犯 孩子
No offense there, boy.
虽然他今天走了8821步
Although he did do 8,821 steps today.
我给他买♥♥了个手环当生日礼物
I got him a Fitbit for his birthday
放到了他的项圈里
and I put it in his collar.
虽然实际步数是这个的两倍
Although the real number is double that
但是他有四条腿
'cause, you know, he got four legs.
虽然得减掉两百步
Although you gotta subtract, like, 200
因为他有能保持平衡的
'cause his little nub tail,
小短尾巴
that helps keep him balanced, right?
不能把这个算进去
And I don't want to give him credit for that.
犬类健身已经有了长足的发展
Dog fitness has come a long way.
没错
Oh, yeah.
总之 今天是个好日子 警探
Anyways, good day today, Detective.
我想我们可以在明天
Guess we can talk about that
谈谈霍桑溪的情况
Hawthorne Creek situation tomorrow.
其实 现在就可以
Actually, um, I'm free to talk now.
如果你想 我们可以去吃点东西
We could grab a bite if you want?
- 我饿极了 - 当然可以
- I'm starving. - I could go for some food.
但我来付款
But I'm buying.
你今天在山路上给克里特斯分了水
It's the least I can do after you shared your water
这是我应做的回报
with Cletus on the trail today.
我讨厌看到那小家伙气喘吁吁的样子
I hate seeing that little man panting like that.
我不自禁地注意到你也
Couldn't help but notice the big man was panting
- 有点喘 - 那正是我补水的方式
- a little bit too. - That's just how I hydrate.
我能将空气中的水分
See, I got the ability to pull moisture
直接吸入嘴中
directly out of the air into my mouth.
那是美迈克的超能力吗
Oh, yeah? Is that one of Mer-Mike's superpowers?
仅是众多超能力之一 并非只有一个
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表