剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
- What? He said that? - Yes.
他给我打电♥话♥
He called me.
他说你想让他来给我打工
He told me you wanted him to come work for me
拿薪水买♥♥架子鼓 因为...
to pay for the drum set because...
你太穷了
you're poor.
这不是真的
Well, that is not true.
贫穷并不可耻
Do not be ashamed of being poor.
你可以把鼓卖♥♥掉 买♥♥些食物
You can sell the drums and buy food.
我们不穷 好吗
We are not poor, okay?
我想说 贫穷不是问题
I mean, there's nothing wrong with being poor.
穷♥人♥也挺好的...其实并不好
It's fine to be poor. It's... well, it's not fine.
糟糕的阶级制度
There's a whole, you know, terrible class system
让某些人...听着
that puts... listen.
重点是马克斯向你撒谎了 好吗
Max lied to you is the point, okay?
我无法相信他这么说
I cannot believe he said that.
他甚至还提过
He even said that the purple workout shirt
你穿的带拉链的紫色运动衫
you have with the zipper on it...
他说那衣服很丑
Said it was ugly.
好吧
Okay.
下次 你可以先和我们确认吗
Well, next time, could you please check in with us first?
他连我们家都不打扫
I mean, we can't even get him to clean our own house.
可能因为你付的薪水不够
Probably because you don't pay him enough
因为你很穷
because you're poor.
你搞清楚事情了吗
You get that straightened out?
很明显 我在处理孩子的
Yeah, I'm just apparently dealing with a child
诚信问题
who has honesty issues.
我懂
Ah, I get that.
很高兴我遇见了你
Hey, you know, I'm glad I ran into you.
你还记得派对上说
You remember that whole "I'm pregnant" thing
- 我怀孕了 - 记得
- from the party? - Yeah.
我想确认一下
Yeah. I just need to be sure
这不是假阳性
that it wasn't a false positive.
你能给我做个抽血检查吗
Can you give me a blood test?
好的 来吧
Yeah, come on.
很好 上身保持平衡 我很喜欢
Good, nice calm upper body. I like that.
又是一次出色表现
Another great run.
你还是得心应手 教练
You still got it, Coach.
怎么回事
What the hell?
是达茜·布鲁姆的灵魂吗
It's the ghost of D'Arcy Bloom.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
感恩节我总会想起你
I keep missing you at Thanksgiving.
苏珊总会做你喜欢的蔓越莓派
Susan keeps making that cranberry pie you love
以防你会出现
in case you show up.
我不喜欢让别人为我忙活
I don't like for people to make a big fuss about me.
- 达茜·布鲁姆 - 正是本人
- D'Arcy Bloom! - In the flesh.
我的卧室有一张你的海报
I have a poster of you in my bedroom.
她超喜欢你
She's obsessed with you.
她看过你所有的视频
She's seen all your videos,
在油管上看了有一百万次
like, a million times on YouTube.
伙计 闭嘴
Dude, shut up.
不不不 别停下 继续
No, no, no. Do not shut up. Keep it coming.
好了 该返回上面去了
Okay, time to head back up there.
我们可以和你合影吗
Can we get a photo with you?
当然 来吧
Hell yeah, let's do it.
- 来吧 - 好的
- Come on. - Okay.
说茄子
Say "cheese!"
- 很好 - 谢谢
- Nice. - Thank you!
- 不客气 - 非常感谢
- You're welcome. - Thanks so much.
- 谢谢你 - 快走吧
- Thank you. - Now, get out of here.
再见
Bye.
说什么茄子 太老套了
"Say 'cheese'"? Such a dad move.
你才像个孩子
Such a kid move only texting me,
一年才给我发三次短♥信♥
what, three times a year?
公平地说 比给我父母发的还多
To be fair, that's more than I text my actual parents.
是的 我知道你很忙
Yeah. I know you're busy.
不是特别忙
I mean, not really.
也许这才是问题
Maybe that's the problem.
谁说有问题
Who said there was a problem?
你 你直接出现而不是给我发信息
You, when you showed up here instead of just texting me.
我不知道
I don't know.
发生了很多事 我想...
Got a lot going on, I guess, and...
我不知道从哪里开始
I don't really know where to start,
所以我来这清理思绪
so I just came up here to clear my head.
你记得我们初次相遇吗
You remember when we first met?
我给你一大堆事情做
I gave you a whole bunch of stuff to work on.
那就是个灾难
It was a disaster.
你的脑子都转不过来弯了
You got your head all turned around.
不过我们简化为一件事
But then we pared it down to just one thing:
保持身体向雪地倾斜 一趟又一趟 仅此而已
keep your tips on the snow run after run, that's right.
你做到了 然后你进行下一件事
And you did! And then you'd work
直到你再次成功
on the next thing until you got that too.
最终你成了全国
Eventually you had the fastest zipper line
最快的蘑菇滑雪纪录
in the country.
然后我就退步了
And then I fell.
每个人都会退步
Everyone falls.
问题是 退步之后呢
Question is, then what?
硬雪锦标赛马上开始了
You know, the Hardpack Tournament's coming up.
不行 我很久没滑雪了
No, it's been way too long.
回归永远不晚
Never too late for a comeback.
也许你只要找到一件事 全身心投入
Maybe you just need to find that one thing to focus on
其他顺其自然
and then the rest will follow.
好的 很棒
Okay, nice.
上身保持平稳
Nice calm upper body, but I need you to keep
不过膝盖保持紧绷 好吗
those knees good and tight, all right?
我因为做你的管家惹上麻烦了
I got in trouble for being your butler, you know.
我不该继续帮你了
I shouldn't even be helping you anymore.
让特瑞弗崔斯女士帮助你
Have Ms. Twelvetrees help you.
阿斯塔现在不和我说话了
Asta isn't talking to me right now.
那个有趣的女孩呢
What about that funny girl?
她拄着腋杖走路
She's walking on those stick legs.
不是
Nope.
- 你都不看一眼 - 不需要
- But you didn't even look. - Don't need to.
如果是个女孩 那就不是他
If it's a girl, it's not him.
你怎么知道是个男的
How do you know it is a him?
我没说他
I didn't say "him."
我说牧羊人派
I said "shepherd's pie."
这谎话太离谱了
That is a terrible lie.
发音都不一样
They do not even sound alike.
而且牧羊人派...根本就不算派
And shepherd's pie, that is... it's not a pie.
应该叫做牧羊人呕吐肉
It should be called shepherd's meat vomit.
好吧 我撒谎了
Fine, I lied.
可是我答应萨哈不说出去
But I promised Sahar I wouldn't tell.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
那我呢 我是你朋友
Well, what about me? I am your friend.
可你不拿我当朋友
You don't treat me like I'm your friend.
你不是我的朋友
Well, you are not my friend.
我是你朋友
I am your friend.
明白吗 还是有区别的
See? There's a difference.
萨哈是我最好的朋友
Sahar's my best friend.
如果萨哈是你的朋友
Well, if Sahar is your friend,
那你就该保护她
then you should want to protect her.
那个宝宝会吃肉
That baby eats meat.
即使你最好的朋友基本是软骨结构
And even though your best friend
她也很美味
is mostly gristle, she will still be tasty.
你得告诉我她现在在哪里
You need to tell me where she is right now.
天呐
Jesus.
你疯了
You people are crazy.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我只想给你这个
I just want to give you this.
这是外星科技
It's alien technology.
告诉我 你们如何使用它
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表