剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
It's floppy.
不要
No.
好吧
All right.
麦克斯
Max.
抱歉 不是有意吓唬你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
我叫彼得·巴♥赫♥ -你是那个外星人追踪者
My name is Peter Bach. - You're the Alien Tracker!
你要你帮我找个人
I need your help finding someone...
或是某个东西
or maybe I should say "something."
那是我瞎编的
Uh, that's just a joke I made up.
虽然我很小 但超搞笑
I'm really funny for my size.
我觉得不是编的
Well, I-I don't think it's a joke.
跟我今天在这看到的外星人
This looks exactly like an extraterrestrial
一模一样
that I saw here today.
你能看出他真容 -跟你一样
You can really see them? - Just like you.
不 我说过 都是我编的
No, I told you-I just made it up.
记得我第一次看到的外星人
I remember when I saw my first alien
拥有人的外形
that had a humanoid form.
但当我看到他的脸 却像蛇一样
But when I saw his face...like a snake.
是阿尔法龙族
Whoa. An Alpha Draconian.
他直勾勾盯着我
His gaze bore right into mine,
但除了我 没人能看见
but no one else could see what I saw.
对别人来说 他看起来就是个普通人
To them, he looked just like a regular person.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was going crazy.
估计你以前也有同样经历
Now, you've probably been called crazy before. too.
对
Yeah.
不如告诉我他是谁
Why don't you tell me who he is?
不行 -麦克斯 听我说
I can't. - Max, Iisten to me.
我明白 你想保护他
I understand. You're trying to protect him.
他很可能已经让你相信
H-he's probably got you convinced
他是朋友 不是敌人
that he s your friend.
但外星人不会大老远跑来就为了跟我们做朋友
But aliens don't come all this way to be our friends.
他们来这是为了伤害我们
They come here to do us harm.
他不会 他是个好外星人
This one won't. He's a good alien.
看见了吗
You see this?
是他干的
He did that.
只要有一丝机会 他就会杀了我
He would kill me if he had half a chance.
只要对他有利 他也会杀了你
And if it suits him, that alien will kill you, too.
给 等你想告诉我的时候联♥系♥我
Here, call me when you're ready to tell me who he is.
外星人追踪者
彼得·巴♥赫♥
全人类可能危在旦夕
All of humanity might be at stake.
有个词是用来形容麦克斯这样的小孩的
There is a word for little boys like Max--
那就是叛徒
"traitor."
还有狡猾的骗子和卑鄙小人
And also "shit weasel" and "dink."
有很多词
There are many words.
给 亲爱的 -谢谢 亲爱的
Here you go, honey. - Mmm, thank you, hon.
汤很美味
Excellent soup.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
知道吗 有的味道能让人回到过去
You know how a taste can take you back?
这个汤 让我回想起
This soup here-- this reminds me this one time.
5年前
Five years ago...
我喝过的一碗汤 就是这个味
I had a bowl of soup-- taste just like this.
说到工作 我听说
Speaking of work, I heard
前几天缅因街上出现了相当大的骚乱
uh, there was quite a commotion on Main Street the other day.
听说麦克
Apparently Mike
不得不围捕一群吵闹的青少年
had to round up a pack of rowdy teenagers.
没错
Yes, I did.
他们把丹家变味的甜甜圈扔大马路上
They were throwing Dan's stale dumpster doughnuts at traffic.
那玩意冻得像冰球一样硬
They were frozen solid like hockey pucks,
可能会伤到人
could have killed somebody.
他们为什么会这样做呢
You know, why would they do such a thing?
我告诉你为什么 就是无聊
I'll tell you why-- boredom.
对宁静的小镇来说 这是个大问题
Yes, it is a big, big problem in quiet towns.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
是的
It is so.
青少年需要些刺♥激♥
You know, teenagers, they need something
来维持他们天生的犯罪心理
to keep their naturally criminal mind occupied,
比如滑雪 划贡多拉船
you know, something like skiing or riding gondolas
或是去时髦店购物
or shopping at hip stores.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I see what this is.
什么怎么回事 没事
What? This is nothing.
我只是请麦克来吃餐饭
I just invited Mike over for a good meal.
虽然严格来说没有固体食物
Although technically food isn't a meal
算不上是顿饭 但是
unless it's solid, but...
我明白你的意思 麦克
I do understand where you're coming from Mike.
虽然度假村有很多好处
Obviously, there's a lot to gain from a resort,
但我觉得可能会有更多弊端
but I now realize that there may be a lot more to lose.
你跟我 其实挺像的
You see, you and I-- we're a lot alike.
我们都是城里人 我们怀念一样的事物
We're both city people. We miss the same things--
一些行为 文化
you know, the action, the culture,
喜欢博物馆里展览有内涵的东西
having a museum that's got something in it
而不是鹤嘴锄或是妓院家具
other than pickaxes and whorehouse furniture.
抱歉 你可能不知道那些是什么
Sorry about that. You probably don't know what that is.
对 他不知道 -好吧
No, he doesn't. - Okay.
妓♥女♥就是靠性♥交♥赚钱的人
You see, a whore is somebody who gets paid for sex,
就像卖♥♥淫或是 -好了
like a prostitute or-- - Okay.
够了 词汇课程到此为止
Okay, I think that's enough of a vocabulary lesson.
我喜欢城市和博物馆
I love cities and museums,
但佩兴斯是个古雅的小镇
but Patience is a quaint town,
我真的开始欣赏这一点
and I'm really beginning to appreciate that.
度假村会让它失去魅力
A resort would take away its charm.
佩兴斯不需要魅力 需要老鼠
Patience don't need charm. It needs rats.
什么
Uh, W-what's that?
我喜欢老鼠 -你也应该喜欢
I like rats. - You should.
没什么比老鼠横行更能说明一个城市的成功
Nothing says successful town like a good rat infestation.
每个运作良好的镇
See, every healthy town
都有人满为患的餐厅
has restaurants that's full of people,
意味着他们会扔掉半数的食物
and that means they throwing away half their food,
就会引来老鼠
and that brings in the rats.
有一次 我在华盛顿盯梢
This one time, I was on a stakeout in D.C,
我睡着了 一只老鼠从我脸上跑了过去
and I fell asleep, and a rat ran right across my face.
那一刻我就知道 我伪装的很成功
I knew at that moment, I had made it.
我觉得你跑题了
I think you're losing the argument.
当初我为什么要去
Why did I even go?
到底期待些什么
What did I expect?
她是你妈 总要试一试
She's your mom. You had to try.
我知道
I know.
我只是以为她会告诉我
I just thought that she would tell me
她当初离开我就像我离开杰一样
that what happened to her was like with me and Jay,
你懂吗
you know?
她放弃我是为了给我更好的生活
She gave me up to give me a better life,
但她还是爱我的
but she still loved me...
或者至少是想我的
or at least thought of me.
结果都不是
Except it's not true.
你知道每个孩子最需要什么吗
You know what every child needs most?
听他们的妈妈说
Hmm? - For their mother to tell them
爱他们并且会永远陪在他们的身边
they love them and that they'll always be there for them.
这是最起码的
It's, like, the bare minimum.
我也需要
I could have used that.
但她连这个都给不了你
Yeah, but she couldn't give that to you.
那是她的问题 不是你能控制的
And that's on her. You can't control that.
没错 这让你的心缺了一块
And, yeah, it left a big hole,
但你用家人 你的爸爸 格雷厄姆
but you filled that with family, with your dad,
我 还有所有人装满了它
Graham, me, all of us.
我们无条件爱你
And we love you unconditionally,
这点永远不会变
and that's never gonna change.
谢谢 我也爱你们
Thank you. I love you guys, too.
这是什么 我的小费吗
What's this? This my tip?
抱歉 我只有这些
Sorry, it's all I got.
那就别进酒吧
Well, maybe then don't come into a bar.
这样如何 你说呢
How about that? Yeah?
好吧 -不 其实一点都不好
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表