剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
才能说服本停手
that can convince Ben not to do it.
如果我不想说服他停手呢
Well, what if I don't want to convince him not to do it?
如果我真心觉得度假村
What if I actually think that the resort
能促进佩兴斯发展呢
would be good for Patience?
跟我们来
Just come with us.
我们想给你看看桥下的东西
We want to show you something under the bridge.
来吧
Please.
好的 -这边请
Okay. - This way.
哦 -所以
Ooh. - So...
我们小时候经常来这里
We used to come here as kids
刻下我们的名字
and carve our names.
看 我的名字 达西
Look, me, D'arcy, aww,
还有凯拉和丽芙
and there's Kayla and Liv.
好棒啊
Oh, this is amazing.
等等 这是本的名字吗
Wait, is that--is that Ben?
他也在这里刻过名字
Did he carve his name here too?
我们都刻过
Yeah, we all did.
这里记录着我们的童年
This was our childhood.
对 我们放学后总来这里
Yeah, we used to come here after school
偷偷抽烟什么的
and sneak cigarettes.
我就是在这里没了初吻的 -对
I had my first kiss here. - That's right.
是 本也是在这里破处的
Yeah, Ben lost his virginity here.
是吗 -跟谁
both: He did? - Who...
这个可以回来再聊
yeah, we--we don't have to talk about that.
是
Nope.
佩兴斯的每一寸土地都承载着我们的记忆
Every square inch of Patience holds some memory for us.
我们不能让别人抹掉这些回忆
And we can't let it be wiped out.
这就相当于抹去了我们
It's like wiping us out.
本刻下名字的时候应该跟麦克斯一样大
Ben must have been Max's age when he carved this.
知道吗 我成长过程中就没有这种地方
I--you know, I never had this where I grew up, you know,
对一个地方的归属感
a sense of belonging to a place,
就像根植在你体内一样
like it was a part of you.
你也可以把名字刻上
You can if you want.
可以吗
Really?
是啊 刻吧
Yeah, go for it.
你跟我们喝吐过 够资格了
You puked with us. You earned it.
我那时才17岁
♪ See I was 17 ♪
好的
Okay.
来到了这个地方
♪ When I came to this place ♪
好嘞
Okay.
在男友的柯尔特车上
♪ In a boyfriend's Colt wagon ♪
沿着40号♥州际公路
♪ On the 40 interstate ♪
他说我们会致富
♪ He told me we'd be rich ♪
在跨国大公♥司♥工作
♪ Get on at the GHK company ♪
姑娘们 尽情享用 免费的
Here you go, girls, on the house.
谢谢你这么晚还接待我们 爸爸
Thank you for opening up late, Dad.
我虽然没有 24小时营业 的招牌
I may not have an "open 24 hours" sign,
但我有个不成文的规矩 写着
but I have an unwritten sign that says
我不会让镇上的任何人饿肚子的
"I won't let anyone in this town go hungry."
哦 -他没说错
Aww. - He's right.
有年圣诞节我们遇到了大暴风雪
One Christmas we had a huge snowstorm
整个小镇都停电了
that knocked all the power out.
哦 对 他启动了发电机
Oh, yes, he kicked on the generator,
全镇的人都挤在这里
and then the whole town piled in here
一起吃圣诞晚餐
for Christmas dinner together.
真是太不可思议了
Wow, that's incredible
我觉得就是在那天晚上
I think that was the night he decided to put
他决定在洗手间再建个隔间
another stall in the bathroom.
那次真的很尴尬 -大家都吃了很多肉汁
That was so bad. Too much gravy.
这是一个很棒的小镇
This town is incredible.
我知道它需要改变 但应该
I know change is inevitable, but we really
按照我们的步调来
should have it on our terms.
我们需要的是新图书馆 不需要有钱的混♥蛋♥
We need a new library, not rich jerks...
不需要氧吧
Ugh. And oxygen bars.
是啊 也不需要连锁餐厅
I know, or chain restaurants.
我可是想在这养老的 拜托
I want to grow old in this booth, come on.
应该让麦克斯和他朋友们探索那座桥
Let Max and his friends discover the bridge
就像我们以前那样
like the way we did.
我以前从没想过这对你们很重要
I guess I never realized how special,
所有这一切
you know, this all is.
那么 你会帮我们吗
So will you help us?
嗯
Well?
我刻下自己的名字 所以
I carved my name, so...
我已经是你们一员了
I'm one of you guys now.
她刻下了名字 她是我们一员
♪ She carved her name, she's one of us ♪
她刻下了名字 她是我们一员
♪ She carved her name, she's one of us ♪
人类会依恋别人
Humans form attachments to other people,
会依恋某事某物 某个地方
attachments to things, to places.
本和凯特
能再呆一个晚上
♪ I can only stay one more night ♪
他们有时候依恋的
Sometimes they are not even attached
甚至不是一个实实在在的东西
to what something is
而是许久前的一段回忆
but a memory of what something used to be.
我只能再待一晚
♪ I can only stay one more night ♪
或是未完成的梦想
Or a dream of what it might become.
就一个晚上
♪ Just one, just more night ♪
哈利
Harry?
天啊 你没事
Oh, my God, you're okay.
我收到你短♥信♥了 好担心
I got your text. I was worried.
你没回我短♥信♥
You did not text me back,
所以我只给自己点了披萨
so I ordered only one pizza for myself.
你写了911 然后是一堆乱码
You texted 911 and then gibberish.
我以为你中风了还是怎样
I thought you were in trouble and had a stroke or something.
我写的很清楚
My message was very clear.
我用的是孩子们之间的缩写
I use abbreviations like the kids do.
911 MIBstblnwahcybi
"9-1-1, MIBstblnwahcybi?"
什么的有的没的
No. What? What? What is that?
这是缩写
It's abbreviations.
911 MIB是黑衣人
"9-1- 1, MIB" Men In Black. Ah!
STBLN
There's "STBLN,"
昨晚用直升机把孩子偷走了
stole the baby last night with a helicopter.
你敢相信吗 然后是问号♥
Can you believe it? Question mark.
真混♥蛋♥ 然后感叹号♥
What assholes. Exclamation mark.
我要杀了他们 把孩子夺回来
"I am going to kill them to get the baby back
然后拿到哥利亚剩下的信息
"so I can hear the rest of Goliath's message,
但我准备先吃饭
but first I am going to eat"
然后是披萨表情
That's a pizza emoji.
WA 问号♥ 你想吃吗
"WA, question mark" Want any?
接下来 HMBP
And "HMBP,"
回复我 好哥们
hit me back, player.
写得多清楚
It's all very clear.
你说得对 是我误会了 -多清楚的
You're right. My mistake. - Very clear.
我怎么就没看懂呢
How could I miss it?
我不会让你吃我的披萨的
I'm not giving you any of my pizza.
你可以自己点
You can order your own.
可以自己选优♥惠♥券
Take your pick from this coupon.
这是什么
What is all this?
你怎么不拆呢
Why haven't you opened these?
外星人才不关心人类的东西 比如邮件之类
Aliens don't care about human things like mail,
除了免费的披萨外卖♥♥券
except for the free pizza delivery coupons.
这个包裹是维奥琳达寄来的
This package is from Violinda.
哈利
Harry.
我希望把这本书送给我的宝宝
"I wanted my baby to have this book
让他了解自己父亲的作品 了解他这个人
so that he can get to know his father through his work."
里面都是哥利亚的画作
These are all Goliath paintings.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
哈利 你看这个
Harry, look at this.
我理解人类的这种依恋
I understand these human attachments.
改变是件困难事
Change is difficult.
60年后的未来世界
我也依恋上了自己的人类形态
I grew attached to my human form
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表