剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
副警长 我们一起看看新卷宗
Deputy, let's go over those new case files.
什么新卷宗
Oh, what case files?
你知道 就是那个新的大案
You know, for the--the big new case.
案子可大了
Well, this was the big case.
又是一个 一个大案子
From the other--the other big case.
那个面包店一个苹果饼收了你两份钱的案子
The bakery double charging you for the apple fritter?
就是那个
Yes, that is the case.
我得去找到收据 为自己伸张正义
I got to find the receipt for that, 'cause I want justice.
好了 谢谢你们
All right. Thank you.
你太客气了
You're welcome.
我也该走了 所以
Well, that's my cue to go, so...
好的 拜拜
Yup. Bye. - Okay, bye.
你刚在干什么啊
What was that?
为什么不约她出去
Why didn't you ask her out?
她就等你约她了
She was waiting for it.
听着 我喜欢托雷斯警探
Okay, look, I like Detective Torres, okay?
她是个烦人精 但我喜欢她 好吗
She's a pain in the ass, but I like it, all right?
她很聪明 坚强
She's smart. She's strong.
人很有魅力
She's very attractive.
但我不打算扎根在
Just not aiming to plant my roots
佩兴斯
any deeper here in Patience.
为什么
Why not?
我最近考虑了好多
Well, I've been thinking a lot lately,
也许是时候搬回华盛顿了
and it might be time to move back to DC.
啥
What?
别这样 副警长 你了解我的
Oh, come on, Deputy, you know me.
我需要办大案的兴奋感
I need the excitement of a big case, you know.
我在这儿办过最大的案子已经结束了
And the biggest case I ever had here, it just ended.
但华盛顿呢 谋杀案随处可见
Hell, DC's got murders as far as the eye can see.
就像是一片开满犯罪花朵的森林
It's like a whole forest of them in constant bloom.
多美啊
It's beautiful.
真的很美
It is.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去调查苹果饼的事了
I got to go see a man about a fritter.
跟上 克里特斯
Come on here, Cletus.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来绑♥架♥你的
I am here to kidnap you.
我需要你做诱饵
I need you as bait.
外星宝宝好像很喜欢你
The alien baby seems to like you.
我也想不通
I do not understand why.
好吧 咱们走吧
All right, let's go.
什么
What?
我也正好缺个诱饵
You're not the only one who could use some bait.
你会发出外星人的声音
You know how to do those alien sounds.
但我们有言在先
But let's be clear.
这不是少儿绑♥架♥ 这是成年人绑♥架♥
This isn't a kidnapping. This is an adult-napping.
不是的
No, it isn't.
我从这窗户挤了进来
I squeezed through this window.
还带了绳子和胶带
I brought rope and tape.
虽然被我忘在卡车里了
I left it in the truck.
但我就是打算
But I was--
我要绑♥架♥你
I'm kidnapping you.
实际上 绑♥架♥的定义是
Actually, kidnapping by definition
违背某人意愿
is abducting someone and holding them
强行胁迫并扣留 你没有抗拒你
against their will. I'm not resisting.
我想和你一起去
I want to go with you.
那么
Then--
那我就不让你跟我一起去
oh, then I do not want you to go with me.
你现在是在抗拒我吗 -对
You're resisting me? - Yeah.
那换我绑♥架♥你咯
Okay, so I am adult-napping you.
咱俩终于说明白了 快走吧
Glad we agree. Let's go.
在你没说之前 我就已经说了快走吧
I was already going to go before you said let's go.
行吧 所以我们照我说的做
Okay, so we're doing what I said.
跟我来
Follow me.
不 你跟我来
No, you are following me
从前面跟着我
from in front of me.
等等我
Wait up.
宝宝
Baby?
妈妈
Mama?
你回来了
You came back.
你妈妈见到你会很高兴的
Your mama will be so glad to see you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
寻找小孩鲍比·斯莫伍德的行动还在继续
最后见到他的 是六岁的妹妹
天啊 这就是那个外星人
Holy shit. That's the alien.
很久以前 我就发现人性是一种病毒
I discovered a long time ago that humanity is a virus.
它打败了软弱了哥利亚
It overcame Goliath, because he was weak.
但我并不软弱
But I am not weak.
如果说万圣节是怪物的节日
If Halloween is a time for monsters,
那我就是怪物
then I will be that monster.
不要碰我的卡车
Do not to touch my truck!
我已经碰了
I'm already touching it,
因为我都坐它里面了
because I'm sitting on the seat.
还有 我想边听音乐
Besides, I'd like to listen to some music
边进行我的第一次成人绑♥架♥
while I'm doing my first adult-napping.
不 这是少儿绑♥架♥
No, this is a kidnapping.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
你个倒霉孩子 我带你回家
You're a terrible child I'm taking you home.
不行的
You can't.
我已经告诉父母我去朋友家了
I already told my parents I'm staying at a friend's house.
我好饿
And I'm hungry.
我们停下来吃点东西吧
Let's stop somewhere for a snack.
不行 我说了算 我不想吃东西
No, I am in charge, and I do not want food.
连披萨都不想吃吗
Not even pizza?
去吃一片也未尝不可
I could go for a slice.
萨哈 请回答 完毕
Sahar, come in, over.
萨哈在吗
Sahar, come in.
我是萨哈 完毕
Sahar here, over.
我要吃一个有芝心的披萨
I'm going to get the pizza with cheese in the crust.
萨哈 请回答 完毕
Sahar, come in, over.
我下课后找不到你 完毕
I couldn't find you after school, over.
我找到你的宝宝了 完毕
I have your baby, over.
不 宝贝 你得待在这儿
No, baby, you have to stay here!
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
嘿 真有你的 儿子
Hey, very good, son.
你怎么没说请了朋友来家里玩
You didn't tell us you had a friend over.
这是谁啊
Who's this?
我 宝宝
Me baby.
什么
Sorry?
他是说他是为万圣节打扮成宝宝模样
He means he was dressed as a baby at school for Halloween.
他叫鲍比
His name is Bobby
很高兴认识你 鲍比
Oh, well, pleasure to meet you, Bobby.
欢迎 -你好啊 鲍比
Welcome. - Hi, Bobby.
你们怎么每年都打扮成桑尼和雪儿
Why do you have to be Sonny and Cher every year?
来吧
Come on.
因为他们是70年代明星夫妇
Because they're an iconic '70s couple,
而且这小胡子是很贵
and this mustache was expensive.
你们想下楼来吃点东西
You guys want to come downstairs
然后去玩不给糖就捣蛋吗
and have a bite before you go trick-or-treating?
嘿 鲍比 问问我晚饭要吃什么
Oh, hey, Bobby, ask me what I've got for dinner.
他准备了炖肉
He's got stew.
他还要玩个很尴尬的梗 叫你宝贝
He's going to make a lame joke and call you babe.
那个梗一点都不尴尬的
Ah, it's not a lame joke.
是个超级机智的梗
It's a clever joke.
好 我们楼下见
Okay, well, see you guys downstairs.
我们其实不饿的
Actually, we're not hungry,
我们打算呆在这不出门了
so we're just going to hang out up here.
你不去玩不给糖就捣蛋了吗
You're not going trick-or-treating?
你一向很喜欢的
You always loved doing that.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表